Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Do the impossible!
    Implement the unreasonable!
    row-row, fight the logic!
    Now I want to re-watch Gurren Lagann.

That's just a terribly boring set design. I get the comparisons to D3 sets, but even D3 designs do things in a more interesting way. As far as I understand (having not played Ret since ToT in MoP), you're going to hit Blade of Justice anyways, which makes this just a passive bump to stats.

most probably these set-bonuses will change. it's just a ptr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorathir View Post
    Maybe they will, but maybe they won't. If we don't say anything to them, they may not.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    Now I want to re-watch Gurren Lagann.

That's just a terribly boring set design. I get the comparisons to D3 sets, but even D3 designs do things in a more interesting way. As far as I understand (having not played Ret since ToT in MoP), you're going to hit Blade of Justice anyways, which makes this just a passive bump to stats.
    That would be most wise of you.
    ...or they could leave it as is per their m.o. Towards Retribution, doubly so if it's awful, bad or outright useless.

Deleted
    Well at least we have to give them that boys: They tried hard to give retribution the worst experience ever this expansion and the t21 is a fine epilogue.

Deleted
    Because why make a tier bonus if you can just make a stat stick?

Blizz logic!

- - - Updated - - -

No, just no.

Do you see the state we are in?! If we don't make noise, nothing is gonna change. Our ST is broken and they can't even bother to fix that and are leaving us in the shitter.

If we keep waiting for ptr, for patch, for raid release, for mythic release... this is where we get. Enough "it's just" and more "explain this situation blizz!".

Cause it's really not fun to be just as good or better than other people in your guild while doing 150k less DPS. This is NOT ok!

Like you may very well be right, but we can't have that passive atitude anymore. We have to ask for satisfactions. We have to get in their face until they do something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Well at least we have to give them that boys: They tried hard to give retribution the worst experience ever this expansion and the t21 is a fine epilogue.
    Word. This expansion is starting to hit Cata and TBC levels of bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Word. This expansion is starting to hit Cata and TBC levels of bad.
    Call me crazy, but at least in TBC I had Seal of Command & Seal of Blood. And Seal of Command was probably one of the very few RNG stuff I had fun with - mostly because that REALLY did feel rewarding. Plus, if you had a slower weapon, it tended to proc more often. And if we did need mana and didn't wanna use Judgement of Wisdom, we could use Seal of Blood and get some heals as that gave us mana, too. And it was very fitting for the Blood Knight FANTASY. >_>

...SoC was also very nice with Windfury. It just went BOOM! OH, and I remember a fun 'bug' with one of our talents: I think it was that after we judged, the target's stamina is reduced by 10% - and I remember it working on that Fel Reaver boss in The Eye. That was an odd one!

And yes, I remember in a heroic that a warlock didn't trust my dps, I did more than him according to the damage meter, and his excuse was "It doesn't count in my pet's damage". HARRR.

Ahem, anyway, yeah - I really wish people would've learned since WoD or something that Blizzard tends to leave a lot of bad choices for Retribution even when we complain about it during PTR (and Alpha/Beta), so if anything we should just get even louder about it. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Call me crazy, but at least in TBC I had Seal of Command & Seal of Blood. And Seal of Command was probably one of the very few RNG stuff I had fun with - mostly because that REALLY did feel rewarding. Plus, if you had a slower weapon, it tended to proc more often. And if we did need mana and didn't wanna use Judgement of Wisdom, we could use Seal of Blood and get some heals as that gave us mana, too. And it was very fitting for the Blood Knight FANTASY. >_>

...SoC was also very nice with Windfury. It just went BOOM! OH, and I remember a fun 'bug' with one of our talents: I think it was that after we judged, the target's stamina is reduced by 10% - and I remember it working on that Fel Reaver boss in The Eye. That was an odd one!

And yes, I remember in a heroic that a warlock didn't trust my dps, I did more than him according to the damage meter, and his excuse was "It doesn't count in my pet's damage". HARRR.

Ahem, anyway, yeah - I really wish people would've learned since WoD or something that Blizzard tends to leave a lot of bad choices for Retribution even when we complain about it during PTR (and Alpha/Beta), so if anything we should just get even louder about it. *shrugs*
    We also had Censure to offset some of the moving around on top of having accessible mobility options. Currently, we have no DOT damage except the pitiful Wake of Ashes and we weren't stuck with Divine Steed only. We had better choices. Speed of Light is far superior, even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    We also had Censure to offset some of the moving around on top of having accessible mobility options. Currently, we have no DOT damage except the pitiful Wake of Ashes and we weren't stuck with Divine Steed only. We had better choices. Speed of Light is far superior, even.
    Well ret wasn't this slow clunky mess it is now untill legion, they severely gutted ret movement for no reason this expac and added movement intensive fights also....like just bring back pursuit of justice, having a constant speed boost is better for most fights then a quick fast boost on cd.

Deleted
    In that gnomeragan race guyess who would arive last in booty bbay

Mankirk' s wife, maybe?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Yeah, the Alliance side did have that. Back then when they had some... 'faction fantasy' between classes. Even had some 'race fantasy' with the priests as each priest had a certain racial spell. And I do miss Pursuit of Justice - I dunno why they removed it, we had it even in VANILLA. ;_:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Frost DKs?

We would defo give a good fight with em

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Do the impossible!
    Implement the unreasonable!
    row-row, fight the logic!

that's our bzzd for you!
    No.

We're suppose to disagree. Don't make references that make me swoon a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    No.

We're suppose to disagree. Don't make references that make me swoon a little.
    Excuse me while I'm being honest and right.

When the expansion started we were hopeful. Judgment was crap but it barely mattered and our numbers were good so who cared what Storm said
    People who were not intentionally delirious and blind.

As time passes though it keeps getting worse and we are forced to agree with him. Sad.
    You reap what you've sown.
    You chose to wave my words off.
    Now enjoy, breathe it in.
    Taste it, savour it.
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2017-07-12 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Aero Chord_-_Break Them

10+ Year Old Account
    I know its an older post but how does the new Setbonuses perform? I didnt played ptr so i wondered if anyone could same at least something whats a bit better then shit about the bonusses ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaze View Post
    I know its an older post but how does the new Setbonuses perform? I didnt played ptr so i wondered if anyone could same at least something whats a bit better then shit about the bonusses ?
    They're OK. If ilvl wasn't a factor, T20 would beat it, but it is in most cases, so you'll probably want to transition to T21 4P+T20 2P eventually. Liadrin's and Chain go pretty well with that setup.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm REALLY not looking forward to replacing this tier at all... ;_: Maybe I'll just get everything I can that isn't a tier piece and just head back to ToS on higher difficulties for higher item level.

10+ Year Old Account
    mh ok was thinking about the same -.- sucks