Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    It is joke? Because sixty men can mean Kirin Tor council and Jaina leaving it.
    no he was referencing Garfield.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    I just want to change my orc hunter into a Mag'har. I would love it if blizz let me do thst. Hoping the datamined races are a sign of more to come.
    I prefer dragonmaw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Tell me how? Oh, right. You cant.
    yes I can but I gues your just as bad in Photoshop as in everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I prefer dragonmaw
    I don't like playing Horde, but I'd play the hell out of Dragonmaw Orcs or Forest Trolls. Would bring me right back to my WC2 roots. Unfortunately, if sub-races are implemented, I think it will be paired somehow with a *puke* loot box system.

I prefer dragonmaw
    I miss their tattoos...dragonmaw is all I want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    I was thinking about riddles that popped last night. My final list.

note 07

Always listen to your parents. And never fight them.

Jaina. Daelin.

This one is obvious. We are going to Kul'Tiras after all

note 13

- I see dead people!
    - Leaf it to me.

Its cheat codes from Warcraft 3. First removes fog of war and later is gives unlimited lumber.

Sooo maybe woodcutter/carpenter profession(s) for housing?
    note 11

- Who do you love now, death knight?
    - No one.

Kel'Thuzad and Darion Mograine at the end of Ashbringer comic.

Well we didn't destroy his philactery, did we?
    note 09

A cat has nine lives, but needs only one.

Alterac old saying.

Not sure how Alterac will become relevant, but okay.
    note 01

- We know you'll go mad and start kill people.
    - So?
    - Shouldn't you kill yourself to prevent it?
    - Its not how time works, mortal.

I believe its Nozdormu/Murozond reference.

Yeah it sounds like Nozdormu. But what about him? Will we time travel again?

note 03

My dreaming ends. Your nightmare begins!

Its C'Thun line from Vanilla when raid engages fight.

Azeroth blood resurrecting C'Thun

note 12

Justin joined the guild.

Justin Gross? Guy who voiced Arthas in W3.

Well if we go to the shadowlands...

note 02

Hero of Paw'don greeting you! I will be your guide.

Admiral Taylor.

Good. We need more admirals for a sea expansion

note 06

Galadriel stole my title! Ah I don't need it anymore...

Google says Galadriel is LOTR character. She have Lady of Light title. The same title used Lady Liadrin in WoW.

So why doesn't she need it? Will she go void?

note 05

God walks among people disguised as Pharaoh. Telling lies and looking for allies.

Considering thread from Lore section i think its Wrathion. He does look like pharaoh.

And he is a manipulative little twerp looking for allies
    These riddles just popped out of nowhere so I am disinclined to believe them. But if they are legit: well, 8.0 will be a clusterfuck.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    These riddles just popped out of nowhere so I am disinclined to believe them. But if they are legit: well, 8.0 will be a clusterfuck.
    We've had riddles in this style at least as far back as WoD, so it's at least plausible.

But they always make the new expansion out to be a clusterfuck, and then we look back on them once we find out what's going on and they make sense.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Lady of Light = Light of Lights, also Azshara

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    yes I can but I gues your just as bad in Photoshop as in everything else
    Way to be a dick for no reason.

You can't tell if this is a Photoshop based on this image alone, as the resolution is too low and it's seemingly a photograph of a screen. If you look closely, it actually has some nifty details such as an achor chain, seaweed and stuff around the frame. The water splashing around the letters looks all right even if the quality likely messes with the colours a bit. The text in the title is far beyond anything we've seen in a fake before. For example, The Dark Below and the Council of Glades logos had awful glow effects around the letters. On this one, the letters blend in neatly.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    I just want to change my orc hunter into a Mag'har. I would love it if blizz let me do thst. Hoping the datamined races are a sign of more to come.
    I'd love to have some face paint/tatoos like Bleeding Hollow.

Yeah, I'm counting on us getting new skins and custom options for existing races. Subraces will be just the icing on the cake!

5+ Year Old Account
    Potential Reasons for Liadrin to no longer need her title as "Lady of the Light"

1. She dies.
    Yeah, that's a big one. Most of the people referenced in these riddles are dead. Liadrin could die as a way to rally both Horde and Alliance players at the loss of one of their long-term friends/frenemies. Particularly Paladins. She could wind up in the Shadowlands or become Undead... If Sylvie does get Helya's role she might -steal- Liadrin's soul before it can go to Odyn or wherver it might normally be heading so she can be raised as a Death Knight or something similar.

2. She goes Void. If this happens she's rejecting the light she's served for centuries. I don't know many situations this might happen in other than the general rapishness of the Naaru.

3. She's given a new title. Like Admiral of the Horde Navy or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I was there.

We actually at one point assumed it meant the Kvaldir.
    So then you have no idea now. If ToV is the name (doubtful), you should at least withold judgement until the actual announcement. You say "everyone knows what Mists we're talking about" but you didn't until after the announcement, see?

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this "cinematic leak" that everyone keeps mentioning?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    The expansion has leaked but conveniently no one has any links to it

5+ Year Old Account
    Someone describing a cinematic of Jaina standing in Icecrown at the foot of the Frozen Throne.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caaethil View Post
    So then you have no idea now. If ToV is the name (doubtful), you should at least withold judgement until the actual announcement. You say "everyone knows what Mists we're talking about" but you didn't until after the announcement, see?
    I never said that, all I'm saying is we've never had a logo leak be true. And honestly IDK what they mean by "frame is the same" if they're talking frame of the video then yeah odds are it's just photoshopped.

BTW, we got MoP's name via the trademark going public early. Not via a leaked logo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Someone describing a cinematic of Jaina standing in Icecrown at the foot of the Frozen Throne.
    Which is about as far from Kul'tiras as we'll get. But some people don't seem to realize that not ALL undead are Scourge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Potential Reasons for Liadrin to no longer need her title as "Lady of the Light"

1. She dies.
    Yeah, that's a big one. Most of the people referenced in these riddles are dead. Liadrin could die as a way to rally both Horde and Alliance players at the loss of one of their long-term friends/frenemies. Particularly Paladins. She could wind up in the Shadowlands or become Undead... If Sylvie does get Helya's role she might -steal- Liadrin's soul before it can go to Odyn or wherver it might normally be heading so she can be raised as a Death Knight or something similar.

2. She goes Void. If this happens she's rejecting the light she's served for centuries. I don't know many situations this might happen in other than the general rapishness of the Naaru.

3. She's given a new title. Like Admiral of the Horde Navy or something similar.
    Thing is if Liadrin dies, it wouldn't be too big of an impact, she's relatively small when it comes to lore presence and I like her to do more then just off and die.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Can I PLEASE get the Sargeras Cinematic before the 8.0 one?

Jesus, Sargeras is the only badass Villain left.

The Old Gods are just iving Decoding simulators, the Naga are just mutated Snake people with a power problem, and the Void Lord's are some Disney Asspull Spin off.

- - - Updated - - -

If Jaina becomes a Villain next expansion...

I'll question why we handled the Legion, and defeated a fucking TITAN beforehand...

If Jaina were EVER a Villain (Dreadlord, Lich Queen, or something like that), then she'll be weaker than me currently. No excuse.

Look for "8.0 cinematic leak" thread in general forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Can I PLEASE get the Sargeras Cinematic before the 8.0 one?

Jesus, Sargeras is the only badass Villain left.

The Old Gods are just iving Decoding simulators, the Naga are just mutated Snake people with a power problem, and the Void Lord's are some Disney Asspull Spin off.

- - - Updated - - -

If Jaina becomes a Villain next expansion...

I'll question why we handled the Legion, and defeated a fucking TITAN beforehand...

If Jaina were EVER a Villain (Dreadlord, Lich Queen, or something like that), then she'll be weaker than me currently. No excuse.
    I take it once you kill Sargeras you're unsubscribing with this attitude?