Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yesterday evening someone posted them shortly after North's leak got posted.
    Can't find original thread on
    https://bbs.ngacn.cc

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazlow View Post
    Can't find original thread on
    https://bbs.ngacn.cc
    Yeah it exclusively was posted here. So massive grain of salt for it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Were there any leaks for the other Blizzard games last Blizzcon? Getting one of those could help confirm or debunk that leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    So, in order:
    Nozdormu
    Admiral Talyor
    C'thun
    ?
    Wrathion
    Liadrin
    Proudmoore
    ?
    Alterac
    ?
    Kel Thuzad/Mograine/Ashbringer
    Arthas
    Fog of War, Unlimited Lumber.
    So, some consideration for each of these *WARNING - Incoming Long Post*

C'thun -

1) I think this speaks for itself. The events in Silithus will likely bring us to fight an awakened/resurrected C'thun either during the pre-patch scenario or at the end of Legion as a mini Raid. I can easily see this being the point where we use all the power in our Artifacts (I lean toward this being a pre-patch scenario like Broken Shore). This would leave us effectively defenseless - no more artifacts, and give opportunity for Naga/Old Gods/Wrathion to do as they wish.

Wrathion/Nozdormu/Taylor/Kel Thuzad/Mograine/Ashbringer/Arthas -

1) Wrathion worked with Kairoz to get us to Draenor and then went himself when Kairoz failed - he has some knowledge of Time Magic.
    2) Wrathion was likely in Draenor for some relic to raise an army - his goal from day one. Taylor found out, Wrathion had him killed using a Necromancer, giving Wrathion ties to the Scourge.
    3) Wrathion is next seen at the Obsidian Temple in the Chromie Scenario (Ion has stated that this is important) and he makes 3 statements (I believe these are the 3 lies of the boy-king Il'gynoth spoke of). He says, "No. I know nothing about an attack. (lie 1) I was simply visiting Northrend for... my own amusement, let's say. (lie 2) I was, however, surprised to see this skeletal infestation here in our beloved dragonshrine. (lie 3)
    4) I believe Wrathion is behind the assassination attempt on Chromie. I believe he's in Northrend to raise an army - likely speaking to Kel'Thuzad - and he is responsible for the undead at the Obsidian and Ruby Dragonshrine. If this were the case, I can easily see Mograine getting involved, and perhaps the Ashbringer is returned to him after the events in Silithus, as he is technically the rightful owner. If KT is involved, then some hint of Arthas would be as well - maybe as a spirit speaking to either KT or Mograine. Liadrin could be involved here as well - and also may end up with the Ashbringer. (Anyone want to ship Mograine and Liadrin?!)
    5) If I am right, then Wrathion is likely working with the Void (likely he got a relic that could help him control the void from the Arrakoa, and this is what Taylor found out), Demon's left behind, Kel'Thuzad, and Kairoz (at a point in his timeline prior to death by the hands of Garrosh) to take the Caverns of Time. (note that these are the enemies we face in the Chromie Scenario). In the fight Wrathion will either be responsible for the creation of the Infinite Dragonflight by using whatever he got on Draenor to turn Nozdormu or he will simply open the Timeways to the Infinite. This also gives opportunity for Kairoz to fulfill his own prophecy and kill Soridormi.

This gives opportunity for Wrathion, Murozond, and Kel'Thuzad (with an army of Infinite Dragons, Scourge, and Remnants of the Legion to back them up) to be set up as early enemies for the expansion - and considering the Infinite Dragonflight's links to the Old Gods and the Void, it's highly possible that this will carry into that. I think this is how the expansion begins after we destroy C'thun, and if that is the case, I think the Dragon Isles is likely the Suramar of the next Expansion.

Jaina/Daelin/Kul'Tiras -

1) I think this is pretty obvious too. Jaina has essentially become Daelin. Jaina is responsible for Daelin's death. If KT is back, and if Daelin and his soldier's bodies were returned to the Kul'Tirias Crypts, I can easily see this being a great way to give Jaina some perspective and set her on the road to redemption. KT raises Daelin and his army in the Crypts, they pour out and attack Kul'Tiras. Jaina requests our help, and there's your quests and likely a Dungeon leading up to the final confrontation with Daelin.

Fog of War/Unlimited Lumber -

Unlimited Lumber - Boats. Need lots of wood to make a fleet of sea faring ships.
    Fog of War - we uncover the last of the lands of Azeroth, ending the Fog of War.

Obviously this also gives opportunity for the Naga throughout (Azshara and Wrathion working together?) and will give us a nice group of enemies to face in each leveling zone and early raids, similarly to how things worked in Legion.

Last question - Why would Wrathion do this? Well I think that's easy. We didn't unite the armies of the world as he wanted, so he got pissed and decided to take things into his own hands. We then screwed up again, allowing a giant portal to be opened between us and the Legion, giving him a reason to act, and lastly, we allowed Sargeras to damage Azeroth. I think at this point, Wrathion is probably thinking that he needs to save Azeroth from us, and all the damage we cause.
    Last edited by MrFiddleswitch; 2017-10-22 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFiddleswitch View Post
    So, some consideration for each of these *WARNING - Incoming Long Post*

C'thun -

1) I think this speaks for itself. The events in Silithus will likely bring us to fight an awakened/resurrected C'thun either during the pre-patch scenario or at the end of Legion as a mini Raid. I can easily see this being the point where we use all the power in our Artifacts (I lean toward this being a pre-patch scenario like Broken Shore). This would leave us effectively defenseless - no more artifacts, and give opportunity for Naga/Old Gods/Wrathion to do as they wish.

Wrathion/Nozdormu/Taylor/Kel Thuzad/Mograine/Ashbringer/Arthas -

1) Wrathion worked with Kairoz to get us to Draenor and then went himself when Kairoz failed - he has some knowledge of Time Magic.
    2) Wrathion was likely in Draenor for some relic to raise an army - his goal from day one. Taylor found out, Wrathion had him killed using a Necromancer, giving Wrathion ties to the Scourge.
    3) Wrathion is next seen at the Obsidian Temple in the Chromie Scenario (Ion has stated that this is important) and he makes 3 statements (I believe these are the 3 lies of the boy-king Il'gynoth spoke of). He says, "No. I know nothing about an attack. (lie 1) I was simply visiting Northrend for... my own amusement, let's say. (lie 2) I was, however, surprised to see this skeletal infestation here in our beloved dragonshrine. (lie 3)
    4) I believe Wrathion is behind the assassination attempt on Chromie. I believe he's in Northrend to raise an army - likely speaking to Kel'Thuzad - and he is responsible for the undead at the Obsidian and Ruby Dragonshrine. If this were the case, I can easily see Mograine getting involved, and perhaps the Ashbringer is returned to him after the events in Silithus, as he is technically the rightful owner. If KT is involved, then some hint of Arthas would be as well - maybe as a spirit speaking to either KT or Mograine. Liadrin could be involved here as well - and also may end up with the Ashbringer. (Anyone want to ship Mograine and Liadrin?!)
    5) If I am right, then Wrathion is likely working with the Void (likely he got a relic that could help him control the void from the Arrakoa, and this is what Taylor found out), Demon's left behind, Kel'Thuzad, and Kairoz (at a point in his timeline prior to death by the hands of Garrosh) to take the Caverns of Time. (note that these are the enemies we face in the Chromie Scenario). In the fight Wrathion will either be responsible for the creation of the Infinite Dragonflight by using whatever he got on Draenor to turn Nozdormu or he will simply open the Timeways to the Infinite. This also gives opportunity for Kairoz to fulfill his own prophecy and kill Soridormi.

This gives opportunity for Wrathion, Murozond, and Kel'Thuzad (with an army of Infinite Dragons, Scourge, and Remnants of the Legion to back them up) to be set up as early enemies for the expansion - and considering the Infinite Dragonflight's links to the Old Gods and the Void, it's highly possible that this will carry into that. I think this is how the expansion begins after we destroy C'thun, and if that is the case, I think the Dragon Isles is likely the Suramar of the next Expansion.

Jaina/Daelin/Kul'Tiras -

1) I think this is pretty obvious too. Jaina has essentially become Daelin. Jaina is responsible for Daelin's death. If KT is back, and if Daelin and his soldier's bodies were returned to the Kul'Tirias Crypts, I can easily see this being a great way to give Jaina some perspective and set her on the road to redemption. KT raises Daelin and his army in the Crypts, they pour out and attack Kul'Tiras. Jaina requests our help, and there's your quests and likely a Dungeon leading up to the final confrontation with Daelin.

Fog of War/Unlimited Lumber -

Unlimited Lumber - Boats. Need lots of wood to make a fleet of sea faring ships.
    Fog of War - we uncover the last of the lands of Azeroth, ending the Fog of War.

Obviously this also gives opportunity for the Naga throughout (Azshara and Wrathion working together?) and will give us a nice group of enemies to face in each leveling zone and early raids, similarly to how things worked in Legion.

Last question - Why would Wrathion do this? Well I think that's easy. We didn't unite the armies of the world as he wanted, so he got pissed and decided to take things into his own hands. We then screwed up again, allowing a giant portal to be opened between us and the Legion, giving him a reason to act, and lastly, we allowed Sargeras to damage Azeroth. I think at this point, Wrathion is probably thinking that he needs to save Azeroth from us, and all the damage we cause.
    I enjoy your post but why would Wrathion think the Scourge would still be better than us?

Wink

I'd like to remind everyone that the Kul',tiras horse is one of TWO mounts. and the other is a raptor. Considering there seems to be an alliance and a horde mount here, I'm assuming not all of Kul'tiras will be bad: this lines up with what has been said about Jaina not being a villain. Why else would we get two faction mounts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Would anyone mind giving me some context about that riddle leak please?

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Would anyone mind giving me some context about that riddle leak please?
    I wouldn't bother with that one too much, seems pretty low quality in my opinion compared to other "riddles".

5+ Year Old Account
    (Very insightful wall of text with important information everyone should read)
    If Liadrin takes up Ashbringer at the end of the Silithus Event, she no longer needs to be known as "The Lady of the Light" since she'll become Liadrin the Ashbringer.

... and the hype is afire in my heart.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I wouldn't bother with that one too much, seems pretty low quality in my opinion compared to other "riddles".
    And, in my opinion, chances are low that we would get a leak in the same manner twice in a row. Seems to me like someone is just trying to copy the Legion leak.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Wasn't that one borrowed from that Asian forum? It looks pretty similar to that of Legion o.o

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I enjoy your post but why would Wrathion think the Scourge would still be better than us?
    I agree - it's odd - but then again, why would the Scourge try and kill Chromie? We know this happens, and we know it happens when we are level 112.

I mean, you could think of it this way - the Scourge is an army without a master, and are easily bent to the will of the master. If KT can unite the scourge and Wrathion can control KT, that's a powerful army that can be directed to specific goals - the scourge under Arthas was only bad because he directed it to destroy Azeroth. Directing it to instead destroy us to free Azeroth would work perfectly - they are mindless drones.

It would also explain why Bolvar woke up and started rallying the Death Knights - he would feel KT pulling the scourge in.

*edit - clarification
    Last edited by MrFiddleswitch; 2017-10-22 at 07:03 PM.

Did Kel’thuzad have any ties to Kul’tiras before he became a lich?

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Did Kel’thuzad have any ties to Kul’tiras before he became a lich?
    Through his uncle' brother' son.

5+ Year Old Account
    I agree - it's odd - but then again, why would the Scourge try and kill Chromie? We know this happens, and we know it happens when we are level 112.

I mean, you could think of it this way - the Scourge is an army without a master, and are easily bent to the will of the master. If KT can unite the scourge and Wrathion can control KT, that's a powerful army that can be directed to specific goals - the scourge under Arthas was only bad because he directed it to destroy Azeroth. Directing it to instead destroy us to free Azeroth would work perfectly - they are mindless drones.

It would also explain why Bolvar woke up and started rallying the Death Knights - he would feel KT pulling the scourge in.

*edit - clarification
    Bolvar is the Scourge's Keeper. They're not lost in chaos or running around Northrend uncontrolled: He is keeping them contained by his will and the Helmet of Domination.

If KT started screwing with the Scourge, as in trying to take them from Bolvar, he'd be swarmed by boatloads of undead.

I don't think KT is stealing scourge, I think he's making his own undead in Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    If Liadrin takes up Ashbringer at the end of the Silithus Event, she no longer needs to be known as "The Lady of the Light" since she'll become Liadrin the Ashbringer.

... and the hype is afire in my heart.
    This coincides perfectly with the inclusion of Void Elves. Blizzard will play up the Light aspect of Blood Elves to create duality.

Quote Originally Posted by WoolferRU View Post
    "Taking place after the climactic events of Shadows of Argus, World of Warcraft: Before the Storm tells the story of what awaits the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance in the wake of their struggle against the demonic Burning Legion."

oh bby you've done it

Releases May 15, 2018

Well a new book it seems. But weren't we expecting one about the troll wars?

Oooh, oooh my turn to guess an expansion name!

"Storms of Kul Tiras"

Because before the storm and stuff.