Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    No one else finds it odd that a #2 post on Reddit featuring the Tides of Vengeance logo was deleted by the mods for no reason? To me it's fucking evidence.
    Proven fake a few pages ago

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No one else finds it odd that a #2 post on Reddit featuring the Tides of Vengeance logo was deleted by the mods for no reason? To me it's fucking evidence.
    OP realized it's fake and deleted?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    It makes no sense, Chromie and Jaina could return us to the moment we were "teleported" out of, since we are talking about a time distance, not a space distance.
    I know blizzard tend to fuck up royally when it comes to anynthing that has to do with time-space, but I'd hope they wouldn't make such a dumb intro to an expansion.
    Isn't Bronze Dragonflight was disbanded the moment Nozdormu become Murozond. After all he was/is boss.

There's also a possibility the robes may have their file name renamed or simply is called kul'tiras because it is the main continent in the expansion.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Unless someone has a screenshot, It's hard to consider the subject for those of us that never spotted the leak.

7+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't reddit not like leaks in general? As in most get deleted.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    There's also a possibility the robes may have their file name renamed or simply is called kul'tiras because it is the main continent in the expansion.
    Except the Legion armor isn't called brisles or BISLES or Isles, it's _Legion. You may have a point if Kul'tiras is a patch, but why in the world would that be? They're working on 8.1 already?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Isn't Bronze Dragonflight was disbanded the moment Nozdormu become Murozond. After all he was/is boss.
    This leak claims that chromie finds us and teleports us to some time AFTER everything got fucked up. Guess Nozdormu's betrayal limited her power to properly transport people through time lol

The Reddit has literally never deleted leaks before, they aren't starting now. The author likely deleted it himself as they always do to make it seem believable. We've done this a hundred times before.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Nah cuz Echoes of Nazj'atar got removed too, so did the Rise of the Naga or whatever it was called, it's just usual stuff to stop people from going too crazy on reddit. It's not moderated by actual Blizz employees as far as I can recall, I think it's a fan sub and they're not that connected to their own reddit like the way Jeff Kaplan and his team are for Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Elwynn Forest is my city
    FTFY. Gotta be authentic Nick Crompton

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Russian leak 99% fake. Cant find any mentions of it in the internet. Even if it was deleted from the wow forums, there would be trace of it. But there is nothing. Most likely the dude made the fake up and add "the russian" spin to it to make it more mysterious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    Wow there just was a post on the page 1094 from an akk with 1 post that claimed that new wow expansion is called Wow: Azeroth but post has vanished. Who saw that?
    Oh, that was me, did the post vanish? Well, here it is again.

Back in MoP I had a friend who legit worked at Blizz, I remember us talking about new expansions and stuff, and he told me that there was a new project of a WoW 2.0 called Azeroth, and I mean the "game" was going to be called Azeroth.
    Back then it didn't make sense at all, I asked for more info but he said there was none yet. But now with all the talk about revisiting/remaking old zones and the Titan, Azeroth being at the center of pretty much everything, I feel pretty confident on expecting the next expansion to be a whole new version of WoW, and the name being World of Warcraft: Azeroth™.

I've seen some people who share my thoughts in these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    The Reddit has literally never deleted leaks before, they aren't starting now. The author likely deleted it himself as they always do to make it seem believable. We've done this a hundred times before.
    They did delete two leaks from before gamescom, two of which involved some Naga shit, I can only remember Echoes of Nazjatar though, not the other one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I remember over the summer some leaks also getting deleted. Was probably just the authors to make it seem more authentic.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Proven fake a few pages ago
    It was never proven fake, lol. People gave reasons for why they felt it was unlikely to be the real logo, but none of that proved anything tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    OP realized it's fake and deleted?
    What if I know for a fact it wasn't deleted by the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Unless someone has a screenshot, It's hard to consider the subject for those of us that never spotted the leak.
    The image is from this thread and got posted on Reddit. The post quickly rose to #2 and remained around there for about 4 hours. Then all of a sudden, boom, it vanished a couple of minutes ago. And I know for a fact that it wasn't deleted by the OP, nor did the OP get any message from the mods explaining why they deleted it (violations of rules, etc.).

Ion confirmed Lightforged Draenei would probably never be added to the customization options in one of his lastest interviews.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Nah cuz Echoes of Nazj'atar got removed too, so did the Rise of the Naga or whatever it was called, it's just usual stuff to stop people from going too crazy on reddit. It's not moderated by actual Blizz employees as far as I can recall, I think it's a fan sub and they're not that connected to their own reddit like the way Jeff Kaplan and his team are for Overwatch.
    I realise it's a bit ironic for me to ask this: but how do you know those posts were deleted and when did that happen? Just curious so we can see if the situations were similar.

- - - Updated - - -

I know for a fact that the author didn't do that.

Deleted
    Way to be a dick for no reason.
    if you make yourself look like a fool ill treat you that way.
    You should obviously see that the picture was shop'ed - photographed - shop'ed again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Ion confirmed Lightforged Draenei would probably never be added to the customization options in one of his lastest interviews.
    They've lied in the past. Also he didn't say that, his response was more nuanced