10+ Year Old Account
    Ghosts of Kul'tiras

>.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Weren't the Broken Isles before Legion just Suramar and Temple of Elune/Tomb Of Sargeras (Which was once a part of Suramar), so basically just elven culture. They can easily say more species migrated to KT with the Shattering and Wounding.

Also, main focus point might be KT, while Zandalar and Dragon Isles (or some other islands) are side focus.
    The Main point will NEVER be Kul'tiras, not with Jaina leading through most of the shit. And I don't see Dalaran going anywhere, most likely due to the Time stop BS (As it was from back in Wrath).

I can see Zandalar being the Capital of the Horde for this Expansion, with Kul'tiras being the capital of the Alliance side, for this Expac.

Also, aren't the Dragon Isles not a thing anymore? Weren't they removed by Blizz before Vanilla even came out?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Maintenance is longer this week. 3am - 11am (EU). Patch possibly?
    Yes, since it's on the background downloader
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Echoes wasn't deleted on MMOC, was just ran through some auto spam stuff and was back within an hour or two
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-of-Nazjatar

User was banned for that post which doesn't make sense because every other fake leak has been from a person with a post count of 1 or 2 posts, same goes for this guy but he got banned. Which is why I said it was deleted. The leak was obviously fake but the user was still banned for posting it, and that caused people to believe it was real at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    The Main point will NEVER be Kul'tiras, not with Jaina leading through most of the shit.
    Uhhhhh?? Isn't that a contradiction?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Ghosts of Kul'tiras

>.>
    Again, the title WON'T HAVE KUL'TIRAS IN IT!

It's going to likely be the Major Alliance Area, with Zandalar being the Major Horde area.

And that's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Maintenance is longer this week. 3am - 11am (EU). Patch possibly?
    The 7.3.2 patch was marked as release and it was on the background downloader earlier this week, the patch is likely launching this wednesday, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Clearly this is all one giant conspiracy to conceal THE TRUTH.
    Definitely! While everyone is arguing about Kul'Tiras, Azshara, Bolvar or the Void... the real expansion is about a new timeline to Vanilla Azeroth! Oh, oh, oh! And there are gnomes everywhere!

Am I doing this right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    The Main point will NEVER be Kul'tiras, not with Jaina leading through most of the shit. And I don't see Dalaran going anywhere, most likely due to the Time stop BS (As it was from back in Wrath).

I can see Zandalar being the Capital of the Horde for this Expansion, with Kul'tiras being the capital of the Alliance side, for this Expac.

Also, aren't the Dragon Isles not a thing anymore? Weren't they removed by Blizz before Vanilla even came out?
    I believe that Dragon Isles are still a zone in lore, even if they did get left on the cutting room floor in Vanilla (same case was with Hellfire Peninsula, so it doesn't mean that it was removed from the lore). It seemed to have been a zone with heavy old god influence (maybe initial plan for deathwing and his home)

Hi, Reddit mod of /r/wow present here.

As far as I can see, the reason the logo thread was removed from the subreddit was because AutoModerator (a bot) took it down after it received mass reports. Proof : i.imgur.com/MGcDL7w.png

So no conspiracy here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-of-Nazjatar

User was banned for that post which doesn't make sense because every other fake leak has been from a person with a post count of 1 or 2 posts, same goes for this guy but he got banned. Which is why I said it was deleted. The leak was obviously fake but the user was still banned for posting it, and that caused people to believe it was real at the time.
    Jericho21 didn't get banned for leaking Legion in the hype thread, so it means nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I'm a 100% certain the first word in that is Tides.
    I think it says "Tides of Vengeance". Makes most sense with the 4th and 3rd from the back clearly being an A and an N.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Bloodsail, right? Many people have theorized that Bloodsails will play a part in the expansion, maybe a faction we work with. Their leader got a new piece of artwork in Hearthstone. I can't remember his name for the life of me.
    Also note how the 7.3 rogue set does NOT look like something you'd find on Argus. It does look like a south seas pirate set though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMindWontQuiet View Post
    Hi, Reddit mod of /r/wow present here.

As far as I can see, the reason the logo thread was removed from the subreddit was because AutoModerator (a bot) took it down after it received mass reports. Proof : i.imgur.com/MGcDL7w.png

So no conspiracy here.
    Thanks for the clarification!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    I think it says "Tides of Vengeance". Makes most sense with the 4th and 3rd from the back clearly being an A and an N.
    Yes thank you! I had _ _ N G _ A N _ _ for certain but couldn't quite figure it out. Vengeance does fit perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    Also note how the 7.3 rogue set does NOT look like something you'd find on Argus. It does look like a south seas pirate set though.
    Same with the Hunter tier set. Its a Naga set even though there are no Naga on Antorus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Any chance someone has noticed suspicious armor name from 7.3? Like that Suramar drape from Doom Lord Kazzak in WoD.
    Antorus Hunter set is naga-themed.
    Shaman set is Zandalari/troll-themed.
    Rogue set is piratey.

In a demon-filled, light vs shadow-themed patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFiddleswitch View Post
    C'thun - The events in Silithus will likely bring us to fight an awakened/resurrected
    Am I the only one that doesnt see how Azeroth bleeding wakes up C'thun?
    [QUOTE=MrFiddleswitch;47679810] 1) Wrathion worked with Kairoz to get us to Draenor and then went himself when Kairoz failed - he has some knowledge of Time Magic.[/QUOTE ]No, he doesnt have knowledge of Time Magic thats why he needed Kairoz.
    2) Wrathion was likely in Draenor for some relic to raise an army - his goal from day one. Taylor found out, Wrathion had him killed using a Necromancer, giving Wrathion ties to the Scourge.
    that is just reaching...
    3) Wrathion is next seen at the Obsidian Temple in the Chromie Scenario (Ion has stated that this is important) and he makes 3 statements (I believe these are the 3 lies of the boy-king Il'gynoth spoke of).
    Wrong! Wrathion is NOT the Boy King.
    ...a lot of reaching to make Wrathion a bad guy....
    jesh thats some terrible fan fic....

I believe that Dragon Isles are still a zone in lore, even if they did get left on the cutting room floor in Vanilla (same case was with Hellfire Peninsula, so it doesn't mean that it was removed from the lore). It seemed to have been a zone with heavy old god influence (maybe initial plan for deathwing and his home)
    Well, for Kul'tiras and the Broken isles, you gotta understand this:

With the Broken Isles, and the Chronicles, they made it FEEL big. They made the ToS Big, they made the zones themselves feel big and bright with lore, to make it FEEL like a continent.

While, for both Kul'tiras and Zandalar, they're just big Isles. Hell, lore wise, Kul'tiras is NO bigger than Tol'barad. I can't see that as a main Isle, even with Jaina's hatred towards the Horde.

Zandalar seems to be just a bigger Version of Zul'aman. Though, make it more Green and Bright, and shit, and more watered over, and you have an isle.

And, for the Dragon Isles, there were some parts of it on Designer Isle. However, it's likely Scrapped, as it's not on the map. Sorry bro.

Actually, most of Flotsam's loot table seems to be referencing the south seas.
    So we have
    -Blackwater Raiders
    -Bloodsail Pirates
    -Tuskarr (again?)
    -Azsharan Fleet
    -Kezan Pirates

These all sound like plausible factions.