7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    If it can deliver on what it promises I'm sure it will be a decent expansion. But its new(!) features seem to be nothing more than a basic concept at this point, which comes with a chance of being drastically changed or even cut down, like what happened to Garrisons back then. They were a shadow of what they are supposed to be and that hurt the overall expansion greatly.
    Looking back, Legion had the most new features AT LAUNCH compared to other expacs (and most are evergreen/will carry over)
    (i'm probably forgetting some features)

Wrath had Inscription and group finder

Cata reforging, 2 races, world revamp, transmog

Mop talent revamp, race, class, collections, challenge mode, scenarios

WoD garrisons, 90-100 skill upgrades, (think I'm missing something here)

Legion m+, wq, profession revamp, transmog revamp, zone scaling, artifacts, class campaigns/halls(revamped garrison), class

BfA (what we currently know about) plunders, warfronts, Heart of Azeroth max level progression, 6 races, max level zone revamps
    not adding old world scaling since that is 7.3.5.And BfA it'll keep some of the features added in Legion

So it's not that there isn't a lot of new stuff coming, it's just that Legion had more new shining features (especially after WoD) and many of those features are being carried over.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    lmao, his name is Johnny Cash?
    His twitter handle is Questtheline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Read the cliff notes of the Q&A. Calling it now. War fronts are cut before release.

Also bet enhanced character creation never happens.
    Calling it doesn't really mean anything and is more of "GOTCHA".
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If it can deliver on what it promises I'm sure it will be a decent expansion. But its new(!) features seem to be nothing more than a basic concept at this point, which comes with a chance of being drastically changed or even cut down, like what happened to Garrisons back then. They were a shadow of what they are supposed to be and that hurt the overall expansion greatly.
    To me personally, not trying to attempt to give an “expert” opinion of what makes a high quality game, its pretty unlikely to disappoint me too much. It’s more repeatable outdoor PVE content with a twist. At least with island exploration.

Warfronts I don’t think they can pull off which to me would be “whatever” . Though I think there’s a slight chance they are amazing.

Also, while I’d agree Warfronts are pretty vague, I do think the island exploration content is pretty well fleshed out bar the rewards. Eg, I don’t see how they could say they “cut” Warfront content. Island exploration any changes would easily be counted as cut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Off I go, talk to you tomorrow guys, enjoy the end of the panel!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Read the cliff notes of the Q&A. Calling it now. War fronts are cut before release.

Also bet enhanced character creation never happens.
    I don’t think they get cut. Maybe greatly reduced in how big they are but I believe they mentioned they are playtestibg it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    To me personally, not trying to attempt to give an “expert” opinion of what makes a high quality game, its pretty unlikely to disappoint me too much. It’s more repeatable outdoor PVE content with a twist. At least with island exploration.

Warfronts I don’t think they can pull off which to me would be “whatever” . Though I think there’s a slight chance they are amazing.

Also, while I’d agree Warfronts are pretty vague, I do think the island exploration content is pretty well fleshed out bar the rewards. Eg, I don’t see how they could say they “cut” Warfront content. Island exploration any changes would easily be counted as cut.
    In the end, I'll get BfA and probably have a good time with it. I'm just very cautions about my expectations regarding the new stuff they have announced.

As someone with a lot of faction pride, the theme of that expansion does half the work for me anyway. In the end we'll just have to wait and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Looking back, Legion had the most new features AT LAUNCH compared to other expacs (and most are evergreen/will carry over)
    (i'm probably forgetting some features)

Wrath had Inscription and group finder

Cata reforging, 2 races, world revamp, transmog

Mop talent revamp, race, class, collections, challenge mode, scenarios

WoD garrisons, 90-100 skill upgrades, (think I'm missing something here)

Legion m+, wq, profession revamp, transmog revamp, zone scaling, artifacts, class campaigns/halls(revamped garrison), class

BfA (what we currently know about) plunders, warfronts, Heart of Azeroth max level progression, 6 races, max level zone revamps
    not adding old world scaling since that is 7.3.5.And BfA it'll keep some of the features added in Legion

So it's not that there isn't a lot of new stuff coming, it's just that Legion had more new shining features (especially after WoD) and many of those features are being carried over.
    Looks like Legion has less than Cata and Mists from what you wrote to me. Transmog and level scaling aren't really features in my eyes though.

By the way, did someone take a look at talents/pvp talents while playing the demo? I don't think we'll see any big changes there yet, but just to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Kek. Keep at it lad. Also technically I wasn't like this until WoD Beta, so during WoD :^)
    You were like that in WoD beta. Stop lying to yourself. You were complaining about how shitty you were as a shaman.

Homophobia is so gay.

In the end, I'll get BfA and probably have a good time with it. I'm just very cautions about my expectations regarding the new stuff they have announced.

As someone with a lot of faction pride, the theme of that expansion does half the work for me anyway. In the end we'll just have to wait and see.
    Related to the faction pride, I would like to see an opposite faction raid (or at least dungeon) like they seemed somewhat open to as an idea. Would be odd to not have any PVE content essentially not include a faction war/battle.

By the way, did someone take a look at talents/pvp talents while playing the demo? I don't think we'll see any big changes there yet, but just to be sure.
    Ret paladins get the artifact ability as a level 100 talent.

Homophobia is so gay.

There were things like class buffs and some artifact skills being baked into the classes.

Some did. I’m sure photos and wowhead/mmo-c will put them up. I’m 90% sure for instance I saw it mentioned Phoenix flames for Fire Mage as a talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Related to the faction pride, I would like to see an opposite faction raid (or at least dungeon) like they seemed somewhat open to as an idea. Would be odd to not have any PVE content essentially not include a faction war/battle.
    True. And ToC showed that it's not impossible, and that was 7 -8 years ago.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People keep claiming that the allied races are coming out in 7.3.5. Blizzard hasn't said this right? It's just people spreading false info?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    People keep claiming that the allied races are coming out in 7.3.5. Blizzard hasn't said this right? It's just people spreading false info?
    It's based from the posts by the guy that leaked the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good night everyone !

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    So it's just people spreading false info then.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    Probably the first four, though. The Dark Irons and Zandalari Trolls seem to be ones you can only get after the expansion releases, which makes sense, but that means I can't level a 110 Zandalari to 120 alongside all the other people, sadly.