ScenarioThrosDeathRealm
    WarfrontsArathi
    SnakeDungeon
    DevMapG
    Islands22
    Islands24
    KulTiras
    Zandalar
    As always, ctrl-f5 and re-click the link if you get sent to the Azeroth map or a version older than 8.0.1.26287.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I'm not surprised Zul is killed off in the first tier. It's classic Blizzard to kill the interesting plotting character off in the first tier. Cho'gall. Cho'gall again. Xavius. I was really surprised Zul was seemingly going to survive the first tier. Guess not, after all.

On the build itself, damn that's some scary models!
    Also very cool ones. Though I am super jealous of Alliance getting the Corehound Mount. I hope we can at least tame the unsaddled ones on Horde...
    The concept of a character like zul is to CREATE the problem. If. His clever plotting is why we cant solve this whole mess in a day
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    zul's able to know exactly where to place fires to light stormwind up. that seems very practical for battle application.

and about malfurion... sylvanas has him on the run with just a normal army. they've really kinda nerfed him it seems.
    Or just a case of using his eyes and head. But even if we attribute it to vision, is that the extent of it? Being able to make smart choices in a battle isn't any better than what any given commander could do.

That is sort of my point, friend. There would be no reason to not add Zul to the Horde when they are having to go out of their way to nerf Alliance capability to ensure a reasonable equal fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

tag for my this night , good luck , for next invit everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I definitely prefer the two headed one.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Minimap diffs for patch 8.0.1.26287
    ArathiHighlands2
    Islands801
    NecromancyIsland
    ScenarioThrosDeathRealm
    WarfrontsArathi
    SnakeDungeon
    DevMapG
    Islands22
    Islands24
    KulTiras
    Zandalar
    As always, ctrl-f5 and re-click the link if you get sent to the Azeroth map or a version older than 8.0.1.26287.
    Anyone know what Thros possibly is?

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Probably a Drust thing, as it's in the dark woods part of Drustvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Based on the map and name, I'd assume it's just a scenario during KT questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Or just a case of using his eyes and head. But even if we attribute it to vision, is that the extent of it? Being able to make smart choices in a battle isn't any better than what any given commander could do.

That is sort of my point, friend. There would be no reason to not add Zul to the Horde when they are having to go out of their way to nerf Alliance capability to ensure a reasonable equal fight.
    there's a difference between knowing good tactics as a general, and knowing 100% this is what will happen if we do this. a general can make a guess of "if we hit here, they'll respond with x" but with the vision it'd be "if we hit x, they will do Y and we can respond with Z"

honestly, i don't like them nerfing malfurion. i hope he's just not nerfed, and it's us being a part of that army that has him on the run. we're basically demi gods ourselves, sylvanas is no slouch, saurfang is as strong as warrior can be. he's facing some pretty heavy opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there's a difference between knowing good tactics as a general, and knowing 100% this is what will happen if we do this. a general can make a guess of "if we hit here, they'll respond with x" but with the vision it'd be "if we hit x, they will do Y and we can respond with Z"

honestly, i don't like them nerfing malfurion. i hope he's just not nerfed, and it's us being a part of that army that has him on the run. we're basically demi gods ourselves, sylvanas is no slouch, saurfang is as strong as warrior can be. he's facing some pretty heavy opposition.
    If visions were always positive, sure. But they aren't. "If we hit x, they will do Y and we can respond with Z" isn't very helpful when, just as frequently the vision is "We are going to lose this fight." Nor is knowing about something an indication of ability to deal with it. If X is Azuremyst and Y is bring in the Vindicaar from Orbit and wipe out our forces... there isn't really much of a Z beyond avoiding engaging X in the first place or hauling ass.

We aren't demi gods, we're just very proficient fighters, ditto Sylvanas (who was killed by regular gunfire) and Saurfang. The guy can contain massive tornadoes and is best friends with Cenarius, all his children, most of the ancients, and the the entire green flight. He's not in the same tier, and I say that as someone who absolute detests both him and Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Makes me wonder what a Hexa-Core Hound would look like.

7+ Year Old Account
    @huth Heads on each feet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Minimap diffs for patch 8.0.1.26287
    ArathiHighlands2
    Is this a revamped Arathi Highlands zone or I'm still dreaming ?
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    It's for the Warfront.

If visions were always positive, sure. But they aren't. "If we hit x, they will do Y and we can respond with Z" isn't very helpful when, just as frequently the vision is "We are going to lose this fight." Nor is knowing about something an indication of ability to deal with it. If X is Azuremyst and Y is bring in the Vindicaar from Orbit and wipe out our forces... there isn't really much of a Z beyond avoiding engaging X in the first place or hauling ass.

We aren't demi gods, we're just very proficient fighters, ditto Sylvanas (who was killed by regular gunfire) and Saurfang. The guy can contain massive tornadoes and is best friends with Cenarius, all his children, most of the ancients, and the the entire green flight. He's not in the same tier, and I say that as someone who absolute detests both him and Tyrande.
    Speaking of that, I’m glad that they are once again going to give us an extraordinary ability for us to stand up to an Old God. During the G’huun fight you shoot him with a Reorigination device.

So it keeps their power level intact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    We don't know if it will be like that outside the instance.

Reorigination Blast – When the Reorigination Drive reaches 100 energy it unleashes a blast of titanic power, inflicting 19750 to 20250 Arcane damage to all players every 5 sec for 25 sec.
    This blast incapacitates G'huun and all of his minions, inflicting 4% of his health as Arcane damage every 5 sec and increases all damage taken by 100% for 25 sec.

we fight and kill one on one an empowered loa, afrasiabi himself said we're basically demi gods at this point.

and knowing how to prevent losses is a boon. you save yourself from losing resources, and you can better prepare for the next fight. also, his could give coordinates for occuleth to teleport onboard the vindicaar and sabotage it from within.

at any rate, i think it's lame he's gonna be made just a typical ragemode villain. he had that calm, cool personality in the stormwind scenario, and he would have been awesome as a member of the horde. i just want one villain that's calm and collected up to the point that they die. but even zul gets that rage yelling, so lame.

Someone looked at this model and thought "Yeah, that's cool." Yikes.