Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    In fact pretty much every Draenei city or major settlement on Draenor is shown as being actively defensively warded.
    And for good reason, if you remember what they've been doing for the last 25,000 years. They probably unthinkingly build wards into everything they make.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And for good reason, if you remember what they've been doing for the last 25,000 years. They probably unthinkingly build wards into everything they make.
    wasnt the whole point of that quest in shadowmoon, you try to activate that sentry crystal and it draws so much power it freaks out the local wildlife to the point where bog creatures come out?

Yea the Draenei have extremely advanced defenses...and with the backwards medieval technology the horde and alliance have they cant utilize much of it.
    Its a bit nutty seeing someone literally replying to every post in a topic obsessed with belittle everyone for not thinking warcraft is crap, call OTHER people Addicts and fanboys. Lol You're addicted to hate and being your own fanboy, ya nutter butter

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Hey... remember how people were saying that Sylvanas was gonna get the Azerite and make WMDs and when "Azerite War Machine" popped up in text there were some people who jumped all over it as a WMD?

Well. The new model for the Alliance Siege Engine is actually labeled Alliance Azerite War Machine. Sooo... Guess they made some WMDs, too?

https://media.mmo-champion.com/image...neAlliance.jpg
    Well ooobviously, since this was added to the files later, this clearly means that the Alliance only built this because the Horde already had Azerite WMDs. There's no other explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Bros until they die.
    Can we retroactively have this instead of SoO and WoD?

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Bros until they die.
    didnt have to show us

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Hey... remember how people were saying that Sylvanas was gonna get the Azerite and make WMDs and when "Azerite War Machine" popped up in text there were some people who jumped all over it as a WMD?

Well. The new model for the Alliance Siege Engine is actually labeled Alliance Azerite War Machine. Sooo... Guess they made some WMDs, too?
    maybe the horde built one first

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    wasnt the whole point of that quest in shadowmoon, you try to activate that sentry crystal and it draws so much power it freaks out the local wildlife to the point where bog creatures come out?

Yea the Draenei have extremely advanced defenses...and with the backwards medieval technology the horde and alliance have they cant utilize much of it.
    IIRC, it wasn't the power drain, but the emissions of that particular system. It's also heavily implied the guy just stubbornly attempted to activate it again without properly adapting it to the area.

For comparison, look at the plateau above Shattrath. They don't just have wards there, they actually have CIWS capable of shooting down artillery shells.

The comparative lack of development of the Alliance still is an issue, since it means nobody but a Draenei can actually maintain or operate any of this stuff, and even of those there aren't that many with both the knowledge and sufficient training for frontline operations.

Yea, I highly doubt there is going to be proper correlation in the engineering skillset of "Random Dranei #3472" and one of the Crystal Tech Engineers who were around in Draenor and on the Exodar/Vindicaar/etc.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

I am ABSOLUTELY ready for Blizzard to reveal a new Druid race for Alliance. It's high time. Time for a new Shaman race, too, but I assume Dark Iron Dwarves will fill that nitch.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    I am ABSOLUTELY ready for Blizzard to reveal a new Druid race for Alliance. It's high time. Time for a new Shaman race, too, but I assume Dark Iron Dwarves will fill that nitch.
    I don't think we'll see new Horde Paladin and Alliance Shaman races in BfA, to be honest. Might be some of the new races pick the trades up after the expansion, but i'm rather doubtful we'll see any during it.

I don't think we'll see new Horde Paladin and Alliance Shaman races in BfA, to be honest. Might be some of the new races pick the trades up after the expansion, but i'm rather doubtful we'll see any during it.
    This is quite a nice hint :

Gives me hope we might see them after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    This is quite a nice hint :

Gives me hope we might see them after all.
    You also get Zandalari Prelates in Zandalar, yet we already know they won't get the class.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them get added to these races after BfA, but i don't think we'll get them now.

You also get Zandalari Prelates in Zandalar, yet we already know they won't get the class.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them get added to these races after BfA, but i don't think we'll get them now.
    We don't know the full story of Zandalar yet. Prelates and Rezan are very important part of Zandalari society, there is still a chance there will be a big quest chain in order to bring restoration to Zandalar.

Rezan is Wild God he can be reborn.

Loving the coats - hopefully these are available to players, even horde players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Te1EiquqJc

Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather

It would be kind of weird to add them in some other expansion where both are not as relevant. Not that I would be against it, I just find it unlikely.

I wouldn't bother to wait if they would add the classes in the right way. Like giving more personal and characteristic animations, spell names and icons fitting the "faithful of the Loa" theme for Zandalari Paladins and a more "Dark/Twilight" vibe for Dark Iron Shamans.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2018-03-01 at 07:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

I was thinking the other day how interesting it would be to actually have quests for the Allied Races to gain additional classes once you unlock them/as a reward for hitting 110 with them.

For instance: Unlock Zandalari Trolls and Level one to 110 and you unlock an extensive questline that involves the reincarnation of Rezan and restoring the power of the light to the Prelates which then unlocks Paladins for the Zandalari. Obviously other details would be involved, like do you NEED to level a Zandalari to 110, or would it just be a questline that unlocks specifically for Zandalari characters once you unlock them (so you could race change/boost or level one to get the questline). Or would it just be a questline that unlocks after unlocking Zandalari and you can do it as any race/class etc. I miss unique class specific questlines like we used to have.
    Last edited by axi0m; 2018-03-01 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Edited for Clarity.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Horde is never getting paladins again.
    Alliance is never getting shaman again.

They will continue to push the agenda.
    My hope died when that petty questline showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Horde is never getting paladins again.
    Alliance is never getting shaman again.

They will continue to push the agenda.
    My hope died when that petty questline showed up.
    Agenda?

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It would be kind of weird to add them in some other expansion where both are not as relevant. Not that I would be against it, I just find it unlikely.

I wouldn't bother to wait if they would add the classes in the right way. Like giving more personal and characteristic animations, spell names and icons fitting the "faithful of the Loa" them for Zandalari Paladins and a more "Dark/Twilight" vibe for Dark Iron Shamans.
    I just don't think we'll get the "iconic"(sic Blizzard) classes for new races during the supposedly "Horde vs. Alliance" expansion. Even if i find that overly petty and not really fitting, like they have to bend over backwards to explain Zandalari not having Paladins... which ultimately makes no sense, since they should still be able to call on the Light without Rezan, provided they kept their Faith/Willpower.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Agenda?

/10char
    Horde shaman
    Alliance paladin
    To push the WC2 feel

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Horde shaman
    Alliance paladin
    To push the WC2 feel
    We have to respect the roots of the Warcraft franchise.
    Orcs vs humans
    Led by an undead high elf and a teenger with a werewolf companion
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    We have to respect the roots of the Warcraft franchise.
    Orcs vs humans
    Led by an undead high elf and a teenger with a werewolf companion
    the nonsense in this bullshit is so damn high it hurt psychically