5+ Year Old Account
    Will the Beta be available while Live is undergoing maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    All the Legion class champaings follow the same beats. Characters and locations change (though places like Niskara get recycled heavily), but they all have the same structure.
    Surprised there was anything left of Niskara; I think half the classes slaughtered their way through that place.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Surprised there was anything left of Niskara; I think half the classes slaughtered their way through that place.
    The half that didn't go there durign their champaings went there to get their artifact weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Will the Beta be available while Live is undergoing maintenance?
    Yes. The servers have nothing to do with each other.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yes. The servers have nothing to do with each other.
    Thank goodness lol, I've been pretty much in the WoW playing mood so that 8 hour maintenance was yikes

Will Legion gold missions go away in prepatch, or when BFA launches?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Will Legion gold missions go away in prepatch, or when BFA launches?
    I've checked on the PTR, no gold missions. But new missions that give Wakening Essence and Ressources

maghar gets 3 armors for the heritage armor

http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=280416/...-of-the-maghar

There are other heritage spells and this one is the one that is 3 armors. plus the official pics.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2018-07-16 at 01:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do wonder if N'Zoth will be smart enough knowing he is the most powerful for now Old God to siege the world of Azeroth for the plucking?

And I do hope if C'Thun and Yogg'sarron return after we mostly killed them (Well made them still as can be, but they can recover)...
    For the Horde!

Naga, I hope it will be better!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post

There are other heritage spells and this one is the one that is 3 armors. plus the official pics.

I hope that means the Dark Iron get the weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

How do the WQs work in BFA for alts? Do we have to do the whole War Campaign again or do they unlock as in Legion instantly?

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose360 View Post
    How do the WQs work in BFA for alts? Do we have to do the whole War Campaign again or do they unlock as in Legion instantly?
    WQs open after you do the 3 zone main storyline and reach 120. Nothing to do with war campaign.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    WQs open after you do the 3 zone main storyline and reach 120. Nothing to do with war campaign.
    Yeah not only that, but we need the reputation to unlock the WQs. But what if I want to level my alt only in instances or grind like a madman? Is there like in Legion the option available to access the WQs instantly after getting to 120 without rep and any quests?

Yeah not only that, but we need the reputation to unlock the WQs. But what if I want to level my alt only in instances or grind like a madman? Is there like in Legion the option available to access the WQs instantly after getting to 120 without rep and any quests?
    Alt friendly WQs attunement in Legion came in later patch. Initially you had to do it on every character separately. Safe to assume it will be the same.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-07-16 at 12:36 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I do wonder if N'Zoth will be smart enough knowing he is the most powerful for now Old God to siege the world of Azeroth for the plucking?
    He is actually the weakest of the known Old Gods. And that's the reason he's so successful: he had to be smart and patient. He's weakening everyone so he can rise unopposed when the time comes.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post

Pretty sure Kul Tirans will also get multiple colors to represent the different houses. Blue and gold makes zero sense as the only choice as it currently represents nothing on Kul Tiras.

Optimally the colors would be:
    Green and Gold (Proudmoore)
    Brown and Beige (Waycrest)
    Blue and Silver (Stormsong/Storm's Wake)
    and mayybe Red and Gold (reformed Ashvane people?)

In Legion zones, at the end of their story, you were way into Honored, possibly Revered. Getting friendly should be somewhat trivial, and instance spamming already wasn't that effective anyway in Legion already - although Islands seem to be an alternative for that.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Small correction: you don't need to do the main storylines in their entirety, only reach Friendly by the three reps of your Kul Tiras or Zandalar.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    He is actually the weakest of the known Old Gods. And that's the reason he's so successful: he had to be smart and patient. He's weakening everyone so he can rise unopposed when the time comes.
    "for now"

N'zoth may have been the weakest one we know the name of, but he's also the most powerful one currently alive on Azeroth by dint of being the only one.