10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    and have a little ( or a lot if you prefer) nonsenses, from what he pull of etherals? they don't make sense in a expansion like this
    Etherael's connection to the Void(Their home being fucked up by it is a good connection. That's the connection anyways. Personally the whole concept is...ok. I enjoyed reading it but truthfully I'd be ok with it. Not blown away by it but it's ok.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I actually just had a look at Aegwynn's tower (the one in the above imgur album, not the one currently in Dalaran) and it seems to actually have a populated interior (walls/floors etc without textures). It seems to share some design choices with the similarly named tower in Dalaran and the Mage Class Hall, though. It's likely they used this old wmo for inspiration.
    It looks like it was supposed to be a class hall considering the pedestals surrounding the altar.

Btw. is there any viewer that can open maps like that?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I'd just like to make sure that Aegwynn's tower is not so related to Kul Tiras as the other album implies as it was. It's the same basic layout as what is used in the center of Dalaran currently. The lighthouse is awesome, though!
    I see, it's quite intriguing they never used it for Dalaran or an outpost though, such a shame. By the way, that secret passage behind the broken bookshelf is amazing. And so is that lighthouse! My my, I'm getting excited, I feel like we're going somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Okay so I just read it and now THAT is a concept that could make Kul'Tiras work on its own, without the other unknown Islands. It's cool to read something that detailed that actually gives flesh to an idea, even if it's just his concept and nothing official.
    meh, he lost me at the ethereals. completely out of place in this setting. feels like he added them just to counter naga going horde. or maybe he just a big fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I hope they just make the next expansion street. Give back to the black community in some way.
    low quality bait

More screenshots by Dovah, this time with the lighthouse model in-game: http://imgur.com/a/a5CHX

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    It looks like it was supposed to be a class hall considering the pedestals surrounding the altar.

Btw. is there any viewer that can open maps like that?
    Not really. Dovah's screenshots are taken in-game. My screenshots are taken in Blender. I'm not sure if WoWModelViewer supports WMOs again these days.

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    meh, he lost me at the ethereals. completely out of place in this setting. feels like he added them just to counter naga going horde. or maybe he just a big fan.
    I mean, if the void is heavily implied in next expansion, ethereals could have a justified place. I still don't know how I feel about them in the Alliance or Naga in the Horde, but I'm ready to give it a go if it's done properly.

EDIT: Just saw your new screenshots about the lighthouse Marlamin. It looks fantastic and HUGE.

could it be that this tower just an earlier version for Legion before they decided to place it in the centre of Dalaran?

could it be that this tower just an earlier version for Legion before they decided to place it in the centre of Dalaran?
    Yep, that is exactly what I think it is. It also has some class hall-like design going so I feel like it might have been for that as well.

Re-post for new page:

More screenshots by Dovah, this time with the lighthouse model in-game: http://imgur.com/a/a5CHX
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2017-07-10 at 06:14 PM.

That's quite likely it, since the tower in the middle of Dalaran is named Aegwynn's Tower if I'm not mistaken. They probably intended for mages to have their order hall right in the middle of the city and later decided it would be better if it was hidden in the Violet Citadel.

I agree, it looks like early concept stuff for the centre of Dalaran and what they originally envisioned as being the mage order hall. Still really neat. I wish wowhead and mmoc would post that stuff more. Why I liked Hayven so much, he posted all kinds of behind the scenes shit that showed all the crazy stuff Blizzard did to make things work right.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I agree, it looks like early concept stuff for the centre of Dalaran and what they originally envisioned as being the mage order hall. Still really neat. I wish wowhead and mmoc would post that stuff more. Why I liked Hayven so much, he posted all kinds of behind the scenes shit that showed all the crazy stuff Blizzard did to make things work right.
    Yep. Loved that guy. Really miss him! He used to ask me for all sorts of random WoW builds that I had archived away somewhere. Good times getting those over to him to mess with.

Not really. Dovah's screenshots are taken in-game. My screenshots are taken in Blender. I'm not sure if WoWModelViewer supports WMOs again these days.
    That's unfortunate, wanted to inspect the Azeroth's Warning Scenario. Looks like no one did it yet.

His exploring videos are/were really valuable.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2017-07-10 at 06:21 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

That's so true. Hayven videos were amazing, I've learned so much about what's behind the final content thanks to him.

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    it was it say so in the legion EC art book or so i seam to remember sadly I am not at home atm so cant check
    Last edited by TheReptorGekko; 2017-07-10 at 06:40 PM.

Deleted
    After browsing some of the pages of this thread, I can now officially conclude that many time travelling panda-orc hybrids were just born.

That's unfortunate, wanted to inspect the Azeroth's Warning Scenario. Looks like no one did it yet.

When trying to load the full map in 7.2.5 my game just crashes. (and I can't load it in 7.3 client because I'm lazy.)

This was the only area I was able to view. imgur /a/Sb1Yg

EDIT: I'm dumb and did something wrong. Added some more screenshots to the above album. It's just a copy of Silithus.
    Last edited by Dovvah; 2017-07-10 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    After browsing some of the pages of this thread, I can now officially conclude that many time travelling panda-orc hybrids were just born.
    But the true question is: do these panda-orc hybrids have a straight back?

Quote Originally Posted by Dovvah View Post
    When trying to load the full map in 7.2.5 my game just crashes. (and I can't load it in 7.3 client because I'm lazy.)

This was the only area I was able to view. imgur /a/Sb1Yg

EDIT: I'm dumb and did something wrong. Added some more screenshots to the above album. It's just a copy of Silithus.
    Hmm, I wonder if they scrapped it or postponed or just no one was able to check it out properly.
    I mean, the map is in, trigger is in, scenario is in...

Azeroth's Warning
    Step 01: Speaking with the Speaker (New) - Find Magni.
    Step 02: Dreams Beyond Dreams (New) - A number of invaders have appeared inside the facility, triggering its defenses. You will not be able to proceed without defeating them first.
    Step 03: The Stuff of Nightmares (New) - The visions have overwhelmed the defenses. Reactivate the sentries and defeat any adversaries in order to proceed.
    Step 04: Night Terror (New) - The defenses are active, but one final nightmare has appeared to block your path. It must be defeated.
    Step 05: Dark Revelations (New) - Speak with Magni to hear Azeroth's warning.
    Step 06: A Word of Warning (New) - Hear Azeroth's warning.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Hmm, I wonder if they scrapped it or postponed or just no one was able to check it out properly.
    I mean, the map is in ...
    The WDT only has 1 adt, so if you were to load in server-side the area in the last 3 screenshots is the only place you'd be able to run around in.

Possibly something for the 8.0 prepatch.. Azeroth warns us about something happening at Kul'tiras and that's why we go there?