Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    You laugh but Makruras are the only "humanoid" species to be found in both Draenor and Azeroth. This means that the Makrura had an interstellar empire in the past and they have fall from grace.

Dont fucking joke on my alien shrimps.
    Or that dreanor and Azeroth have been connected to each other long before the creation of the Dark Portal..... opening up reasons to go back to re-retconed Goria continent.
    Last edited by Directionalk9; 2017-10-20 at 02:58 PM.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    It was confirmed by the devs that Y'shaarj and the windows in Ulduar are a complete accident. (think they said something along the lines "I wish I could say that we planned this since Wrath, but it's just not the case.")
    That seems like an overstatement. Artists don't accidentally draw stuff that bizarre and that accidentally doesn't relate to the current expansion. They had something in mind when they made those artistic decision, gave that artistic direction. It might not have been this, exactly, but "complete accident"? Seems sketchy.

So what is the status of that voidelf file name?

Something that may hint to subsraces (light touched vs void touched of every race perhaps?) or something purely NPC related.

The former could be interesting but don't think it would scratch the sub-race itch that so many people have.

Bless Online - Steam Release for NA/EU/OCE in 2018!!! HYPE!!!

www blessonline net

Sorry I was waiting this game for years.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Maybe it has to do with our video settings? I use a lot of digital vibrancy to my color palette (137%) and have a slightly higher contrast and brightness because I use an LCD big screen for my monitor and the colors are otherwise really dark and muted, as you seem to have experienced. Azsuna in day, for me, is vibrant.
    I also use an LCD big screen and I know my colours are very well-calibrated. I also have all kind of "fakery" turned off on it. Many other zones do have vibrant colours - just not Aszuna. I mean, whatever your settings a simple comparison between Val'Sharah's more "Emerald Dream-y" bits and even the lightest parts of Aszuna should show "vibrant" vs. not.

The only way it wouldn't is if you had a fairly modern TV or monitor which was artificially re-grading colours to ensure they were pretty much always vibrant, even if the original image wasn't and wasn't intended to be. I do know people have things set up that way. My friend's new TV is like that. I find it utterly ridiculous. He loves it.

Looking at my screenshots I can see that at midday it is brighter than I remembered, but never that "sun-burned" brightness that the Mediterranean has (even spring/autumn), and again, even BDO (which I am looking at on the exact same monitor) and DAoC have. So I guess it gets more than "half-lit", but it's still not bright - and again there are other zones that are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kydon1328 View Post

Something that may hint to subsraces (light touched vs void touched of every race perhaps?) or something purely NPC related.

The former could be interesting but don't think it would scratch the sub-race itch that so many people have.
    Well with void being strong I wouldn't be surprised if all races got void corruption options (bring out the void pandaaaaas and void worgen) But if they do subraces, people would expect Broken, Mag'Har, High Elves and other stuff like that. Of course void corruption could just be an option like facial hair, and not a "sub race"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    That seems like an overstatement. Artists don't accidentally draw stuff that bizarre and that accidentally doesn't relate to the current expansion. They had something in mind when they made those artistic decision, gave that artistic direction. It might not have been this, exactly, but "complete accident"? Seems sketchy.
    Can't seem to find the tweet now, but the devs said that the glass in Ulduar was done before MoP was even planned and that they, back then when making the glass, had no intention of actually doing anything with what was on the art.

Now, when designing mop came around, they probably looked at all the art they had which is old god related and picked their favorite.

EDIT: Found it http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Developer-Q-A

Were the stained glass windows in Ulduar forshadowing of the Sha? They look very similar to the Sha.

DaveKosak: I'd like to say we planned that.[Long pause] But I would be lying. I think it's just a happy coincidence that fits wonderfully into our lore.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    Bless Online - Steam Release for NA/EU/OCE in 2018!!! HYPE!!!

www blessonline net

Sorry I was waiting this game for years.
    Mee too. Like I was waiting for ArcheAge and Black Desert. I hope Bless won't be such a big disappointment as the other two.

______

Soon we've reached page 1000! Better be ready.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-10-20 at 03:07 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by kydon1328 View Post

AFAIK, those weapons have not been used by any NPC so far (need to go back to Mac'Aree and check out the Ethereal NPCs there, thought, but I think they do not use those weapons).

I think the void elf things have nothing to do with sub-races, but sub-races are coming anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Someone link me the hype train latest version! Need it for 1k

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    the city capitols can then be the end raid zones, killing the faction leaders so the Legion can rule supreme!
    I've actually wanted something like this for a crazy long time.

The Army of the Light should have been brought in sooner, the Void Lords would be the universal Big Bad for us to fight, but the Horde would rejoin the Burning Legion. I mean, the Army of the Light is pretty much 100% Alliance already, I really don't see why none of the Horde leaders were like "Hey, maybe Sargeras had a point"

Put the War back in Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    In that case, we could just let him back out. Sargeras is just imprisoned, not dead. And the Burning Legion still exists, it just looses its oomph with that engine thingie gone.
    The Legion is gone.

Sargeras is Jailed FOREVER!

Demons as a whole, however...

They still exist.

Someone link me the hype train latest version! Need it for 1k
    I hope you created the ultra super leak for page 1000!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I hope you created the ultra super leak for page 1000!
    I can come up with something easily, don't you worry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    I've actually wanted something like this for a crazy long time.

The Army of the Light should have been brought in sooner, the Void Lords would be the universal Big Bad for us to fight, but the Horde would rejoin the Burning Legion. I mean, the Army of the Light is pretty much 100% Alliance already, I really don't see why none of the Horde leaders were like "Hey, maybe Sargeras had a point"

Put the War back in Warcraft.
    Because there's no war during Legion right?

@_@
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I can come up with something easily, don't you worry.
    It better be a quality one with nice ideas Shad, you don't want to be kicked out of the Brotherhood again !

It's good to be back in time for the hype train. I'm really hoping the info I brought back from the chans months ago is actually true, I would love to fight pirate monsters, but who knows.

If the expansion seems to be focused on Humans (Kul'tiras) and Trolls (Zandalar) as the datamined CE items seem to imply, and subraces are heavily implied: what exact kind of subrace could we be seeing for humans?

7+ Year Old Account
    This made me think...

Could someone make the religious Coexist image with warcaft logos?
    too fun id have that bumper sticker in a second!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

It's good to be back in time for the hype train. I'm really hoping the info I brought back from the chans months ago is actually true, I would love to fight pirate monsters, but who knows.

If the expansion seems to be focused on Humans (Kul'tiras) and Trolls (Zandalar) as the datamined CE items seem to imply, and subraces are heavily implied: what exact kind of subrace could we be seeing for humans?

1) Jaina, Sylvanas and Azshara all get focus, but none of them are the poster character for the expansion. He said it was very much a "girl power" expansion. He also said that the first two are not villains.

2) The "poster character" for the expansion is a new rendition of an "old character" but someone he likened to "Davy Jones": he dropped a strange word (Ordleval) in his first post, but when we pressed him for information later on who the character is (it's not Admiral Proudmoore, it's not the Bloodsail captain, etc), he said he had told us earlier. One of our tech whizzes anagramed it up and came up with the name "Alverold", which brought him to look the name up on wow's gamepedia (I'd post the link but I'm still a new account). This brought him to a now-removed letter in the game.
    Posting my old information. Jaina being the "poster child" for Blizzcon may be a strike against the leak, but then she may not be on the cover.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It better be a quality one with nice ideas Shad, you don't want to be kicked out of the Brotherhood again !
    I just got the intro scenario leak this time, and in which area of Azeroth/the multiverse we will end up after it. Tho it is leaked specifically for the page 1000 occasion.