10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steampunkette View Post
    so i've got a friend. He works in the game development industry. He recently got back on the horse for a new job after being cut from the zenimax online studios team in a design team purge. And though he hasn't worked with blizzard since 1993 when he was a qa tester on lost vikings, he still has friends. And some of those friends now talk to me.

Some of them at blizzard.

So this that i'm about to tell you is an honest to god leak, rather than speculation or guesswork on my part, but you're not going to be particularly surprised by it and i doubt many of you will care overly much... But here goes!

The world quest system is viewed by blizzard as a massive success and they intend to use it, extensively, in further expansions. You'll see less of the "standard" dailies with hubs like you did back in cata or pandaria, less progressive phasing like you did with the firelands questline, and more out and out world quest based area changes to fit the changing content.

It's not as salacious as "there's a new race!" or anything, but it's nice confirmation.
    *Skeptical* ME NO BELIEVE YOU
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Strange how people missed that legit leak on 1k
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Hey, I was the first one to post a video of the Wound!!!
    But we knew about it for weeks already, you just brought new insight. You know what, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. It was a good post compared to much of the cancer here.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

And again people, please stop full-quoting long posts or those with images, please shorten the quotes or omit th completely if it's the most recent post anyway, and my suggestion for images, instead of removing them from the quote, you can change
    [IMG]...[/IMG]
    to
    [URL]...[/URL]
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2017-10-20 at 04:04 PM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    But we knew about it for weeks already, you just brought new insight. I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
    Well, with the video and actual view of the wound we basically got confirmation the sword is still sticking out of the wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    So I've got a friend. He works in the game development industry. He recently got back on the horse for a new job after being cut from the Zenimax Online Studios team in a design team purge. And though he hasn't worked with Blizzard since 1993 when he was a QA tester on Lost Vikings, he still has friends. And some of those friends now talk to me.

Some of them at Blizzard.

So this that I'm about to tell you is an honest to god leak, rather than speculation or guesswork on my part, but you're not going to be particularly surprised by it and I doubt many of you will care overly much... but here goes!

The World Quest system is viewed by Blizzard as a massive success and they intend to use it, extensively, in further expansions. You'll see less of the "Standard" dailies with hubs like you did back in Cata or Pandaria, less progressive phasing like you did with the Firelands questline, and more out and out world quest based area changes to fit the changing content.

It's not as salacious as "There's a new race!" or anything, but it's nice confirmation.
    Boy you weren't wrong. That really is not overly much of anything I would care about.

No offense of course, its still neat to know. I wonder there thoughts on Artifacts though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean as long as they improve the said system(It's not perfect) I'm ok with it existing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    It's the only leak I could get and, in their own words:

"It's about as much of a leak as telling them we've got a subscription model."

So... yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Here's to another thusand pages before Blizzcon

Count me in!

i..i made it... i trudged through 890 - 1002 to make sure i didn't bring up old topics and would be up to date and not re-hash anything, especially the Leak-that-must-not-be-re-mentioned. but now that i am here, i don't have anything to say-- working on a few speculation art pieces to go along with my ethereal one, so hopefully have that done before the end of the weekend, which probably will be around 1500 post time.

Why didn't Sargeras throwing a giant sword into Azeroth create another cataclysm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    About RoTL. I didn't seen Rise of The Lo'gosh yet.
    Most likely because he is dead. There is also the point of it not being entirely grammatically correct.

R____ of the Loa and R____ of the Light are both valid.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Why didn't Sargeras throwing a giant sword into Azeroth create another cataclysm?
    The Cataclysm was the shattering (literally) of the barriers between Azeroth and her elemental planes.

This is a flesh wound.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    He did not want to hurt Azeroth-Chan, just make her notice him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    They finally clarify that it really was the MU Legion in WoD, which was able to enter AU Draenor due to being dragged into MU.

So, next expansion, we're gonna get attacked by AU Legion.
    Did they really? Did they finally drop the "the Burning Legion transcends realities" shit that didn't make any sense?

Could I get a quote?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    The Cataclysm was the shattering (literally) of the barriers between Azeroth and her elemental planes.

This is a flesh wound.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    They finally clarify that it really was the MU Legion in WoD, which was able to enter AU Draenor due to being dragged into MU.

So, next expansion, we're gonna get attacked by AU Legion.
    Dont use anything regarding the "AU" ever again. It triggers me.

Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    Dont use anything regarding the "AU" ever again. It triggers me.
    AU'm vAUry sAUrry.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Boy you weren't wrong. That really is not overly much of anything I would care about.

No offense of course, its still neat to know. I wonder there thoughts on Artifacts though.
    I've got a real leak too!

Mythic + will be expanded, and have more dungeons to do at release.