Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1519 View Post
    I noticed that with the new PTR build some of the icons are listed for an armor set related to Kul Tiras.

EX:
    inv_chest_cloth_kultirasquest_b_01

Could this be part of a transition event for the next expansion? Will we finally see what Jaina has been up to?
    Never forget;

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-WoW-expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    This almost confirms the Rise of the Naga Empire expansion that was leaked on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...e_naga_empire/
    It does nothing of the sort. An Azshara/N'zoth expansion has been obvious for awhile now, the only question was when.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I think it's pretty safe to assume that our next expansion will give us Naga, Kul'tiras, Jaina and some kind of Void content (maybe in the form of N'zoth-Void-Interlude). There are so many hints in Legion that the Naga Queen finally makes her move, just listen to all of the voice overs that predict the arrival of the Queen.

Field Marshal I Cannot Fap To That's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I hope they just make the next expansion street. Give back to the black community in some way.
    Naga please...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I think it's pretty safe to assume that our next expansion will give us Naga, Kul'tiras, Jaina and some kind of Void content (maybe in the form of N'zoth-Void-Interlude). There are so many hints in Legion that the Naga Queen finally makes her move, just listen to all of the voice overs that predict the arrival of the Queen.
    We have to be careful though: remember when we were sure Legion was the next expansion after Mists of Pandaria? Blizzard has thrown curveballs before. So while I'm ~75% certain we're getting an Azshara expansion next, I don't think we're at the point where we should consider it definite.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I will call it out now that the South Sea expansion will see a giant new landmass that Azshara raised from the sea, with her kingdom either being risen aswell or remains underwater for us to reach. This may also be a good occasion to introduce the Dragon Isles that existed in a very early vanilla WoW leak, alongside all the islands we have yet to explore like Kul'Tiras, Tel'Abim, plunder Isle, Zaldalar Isle, Balor etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible but it could be different then what we expect.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Would love to finally see Kul Tiras make a return along with other ocean related areas and foes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    We have to be careful though: remember when we were sure Legion was the next expansion after Mists of Pandaria? Blizzard has thrown curveballs before. So while I'm ~75% certain we're getting an Azshara expansion next, I don't think we're at the point where we should consider it definite.
    Who was sure Legion would come after MoP? Just because of Wrathion? Not sure about that though, didn't play MoP that much but the things surrounding Garrosh were not necessarily leading to Legion, right?

I mean, there are two options right now, the question is just how they'll serve it to us: Naga - Void - Naga & Void.

There are so so so so so many hints in Legion for an upcoming Naga / Void expansion and everything right now is leading towards that, directly or indirectly. I mean the voiceovers of dungeon / raid bosses alone suggest that.

Another thing is Jaina vanishing. She'll have a big role in the next expansion and guess what, she's heading towards Kul'tiras. And now we have the datamined stuff.

As I said, I could see a South Sea + Naga + N'zoth / Azshara expansion as an Interlude to the Void expansion coming after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    So hype for blizzcon I've been waiting for this expansion since wow came out. By far my favorite content in Warcraft: naga, old gods, and inevitable murlocs!

- - - Updated - - -

Let's also pray this introduces the sea witch class and neautral naga race.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Who was sure Legion would come after MoP? Just because of Wrathion? Not sure about that though, didn't play MoP that much but the things surrounding Garrosh were not necessarily leading to Legion, right?
    Because of Wrathion, and because we expected them back. Wrathion even told us *when* they were coming. In absence of any other hints, Legion seemed obvious for the next expansion.

Kul'Tiras map?

Because of Wrathion, and because we expected them back. Wrathion even told us *when* they were coming. In absence of any other hints, Legion seemed obvious for the next expansion.
    Well, maybe they even planned that? We don't know. I think WoD was rather a rush job than a well thought out expansion. They needed some kind of prequel for Legion and well, WoD was just the prolonged Pre-Patch of the Legion expansion...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

Kul'Tiras map?
    Where is this picture from? This rather would look like the South Sea region instead of just Kul'tiras.

This confirms next expansion will be time travel with orcs and Bolvar.

Well, maybe they even planned that? We don't know. I think WoD was rather a rush job than a well thought out expansion. They needed some kind of prequel for Legion and well, WoD was just the prolonged Pre-Patch of the Legion expansion...

- - - Updated - - -

Where is this picture from? This rather would look like the South Sea region instead of just Kul'tiras.
    This is from the Wowhead post: http://www.wowhead.com/news=267175/p...ice-over-audio

There's a comment from one of the interviews that the original plan was Legion to happen before WoD, but when they realized they wanted to use Gul'dan they reversed them.

Where is this picture from?
    The Kul Tiras pants

Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap this is all I dreamt of since Cataclysm.

There's a comment from one of the interviews that the original plan was Legion to happen before WoD, but when they realized they wanted to use Gul'dan they reversed them.
    Yeah as I said. WoD was anything but well built, planned or thought out.

Maybe we will all get a Legion "star destroyer" and hyperspace to the Protoss homeworld for a Zerg BBQ.

- - - Updated - - -

Courtesy of WoWhead:

The map is attached to the set labelled as Kul'tiras quest gear.

edit: post above answered my question.

Isn't it kind of awkward walking around with maps of your city/country/continent attached to your body? While cool datamining content, that seems like a very awful design/