Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    If so, it seems to at least have 3 zones/subzones. But, what is this texture? I suppose no one walks around with the map of their homeland on their chest.
    People new to the zone getting the gear from questing would, though.

edit: post above answered my question.

Isn't it kind of awkward walking around with maps of your city/country/continent attached to your body? While cool datamining content, that seems like a very awful design/
    Looks like a cultist garb. Reminds me of:

From Wowhead:

"These icons all follow the naming scheme of Inv_boots_cloth_kultirasquest_b_01, which is very similar to the naming scheme of icons used for quest gear in previous expansions. Here are some examples (full list of icons with "quest"):

inv_chest_leather_legionquest100_b_01
    inv_bracer_leather_draenorquest90_b_01"

I'm now imagining Kul'Tiras being a huge part of the next expansion and perhaps this time around we're not getting an entire continent but we're getting smaller islands and Kul'Tiras is our main hub. I can dream...
    Last edited by Velaryia; 2017-07-06 at 09:14 PM.

Nah its timewalker expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryia View Post
    From Wowhead:

These icons all follow the naming scheme of Inv_boots_cloth_kultirasquest_b_01, which is very similar to the naming scheme of icons used for quest gear in previous expansions. Here are some examples (full list of icons with "quest"):
    inv_chest_leather_legionquest100_b_01
    inv_bracer_leather_draenorquest90_b_01

I'm now imagining Kul'Tiras being a huge part of the next expansion and perhaps this time around we're not getting an entire continent but we're getting smaller islands and Kul'Tiras is our main hub. I can dream...
    Well, the other items you show make direct reference to the expansion and not the zone (it says legionquest, not brokenislesquest), so it would imply kul'tiras getting the broken isles treatment and becoming an entire continent. Not quite what I wish, but who knows what kul'tiras even means these days.

Yessssss (No pun intended...) I have been waiting for this naga/void expansion for ages! I hope it's true

Well, the other items you show make direct reference to the expansion and not the zone (it says legionquest, not brokenislesquest), so it would imply kul'tiras getting the broken isles treatment and becoming an entire continent. Not quite what I wish, but who knows what kul'tiras even means these days.
    Who knows what they've been up to over the last few years? Perhaps Kul'Tiras now control various locations rather than just a city.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i can feel those naga tendrils wiggling as i change through the options in character creation.
    Oh I so want it to be true!

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    so the question is new race ?
    Everyone seems to overlook the fact that the new race is already in the game. The Suramar elves will be neutral. All the animations and everything is already done.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryia View Post
    Who knows what they've been up to over the last few years? Perhaps Kul'Tiras now control various locations rather than just a city.
    I could see it having a minor retcon with kul'tiras having always been a larger landmass, with the city of kul'tiras only being a very small area of its territory.

Oooh I've just seen something interesting. Apparently they have various sites and settlements.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Kul_Tiras

Hope you're all prepared for World of Warcraft: Kul'Tiras

Lets go ahead and name this 8.0 Discussion Mega Thread
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Everyone seems to overlook the fact that the new race is already in the game. The Suramar elves will be neutral. All the animations and everything is already done.
    Even if that were the case, they would make an entirely new higher quality model with new animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    I could definitely get behind this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Lets go ahead and name this 8.0 Discussion Mega Thread
    I'm all for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm all for that!
    The Birds have it!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm all for that!
    Me too! Missed this topic so much since Legion discussions
    And this time it's my favorite theme for an expansion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds absolutely dreadful if true.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Yeah, I am pretty sure this SOMEWHAT confirms it, again it's not 100% confirmed until Blizzard says it is. But it's not much of a surprise though, this is what most of us expected from the info we've gotten throughout Legion as well as the hints we're getting now.
    So...
    What kinda features do you think it'll have?

1. I think new character creation / barber shop is pretty much confirmed with the hairstyles and horns we saw on the Army of the light Draenei.
    2. I think sub-races is going to happen, I am hoping for Naga but it's pretty much 50 / 50 at this point. I can see why they wouldn't make them.
    3. I don't think there'll be a new class though if they want more subs and better numbers, I am sure that'll be something they look into.
    4. A remade Azeroth again with new stories and stuffs
    5. Two main cities, Kul Tiras for Ally and Undermine / Goblin isles for horde.
    6. Three main villains, Zul, Azshara and N'zoth.

I dunno what else we could expect tbh. I am thankful they're removing the shitty artifact system so I can finally start playing alts again <.<

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

Kul'Tiras map?
    So many things with this!
    -Map to new zone/continent
    -Tons of barnacles(obvious sea connection)
    -named Kul'tiras set
    -GIANT PURPLE VOID TENTACLES