Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    N'Zoth will be a raid and Azshara will be a 5 man boss.
    We got a Blizz employee here boiz, ready to share some juicy info. lol

Deleted
    Could entirely be...

One of the texts in 7.3, titled "Alliance" says the following:
    So, your Alliance still endures. Longer than I expected, though she has already planted the seeds of its downfall. She is patient, that one.
    When your thrones run red with betrayal... when your holy places burn and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth... only then you will know. And it will be too late.

But it could also be that by "alliance" they mean the current status, where alliance and horde work together once again...
    So it is either Jaina or Sylvanas who "planted these seeds".

I mean; we still have no idea what Sylvanas has given to Helya back in Stormheim...

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Provided the expansion gets a better name. You can't have a Naga expansion without the word 'tide' in the title in some way.
    Tides of Azshara.

You've heard it here first. :-)
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Deleted
    the leak is pretty cool, but i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that if there was going to be a new class (not to mention twice in a row never happened) that it would be only 2 races, i can see tinkere being many races, human belf etc.. so i believe it is fake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I mean has she even done any major magic since then? Aside from her personality change, which makes sense tbh, even ignoring that even her methods of action have been totally altered since the bomb.
    Well... she almost razed Orgrimmar with a tidal wave.
    She also lead us against the Thunder King and paricipated in the siege of Orgrimmar.
    She also helped empower our legendairy rings...

If this was an impostor, then the impostor has been pretty good and strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Could entirely be...

One of the texts in 7.3, titled "Alliance" says the following:
    So, your Alliance still endures. Longer than I expected, though she has already planted the seeds of its downfall. She is patient, that one.
    When your thrones run red with betrayal... when your holy places burn and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth... only then you will know. And it will be too late.

But it could also be that by "alliance" they mean the current status, where alliance and horde work together once again...
    So it is either Jaina or Sylvanas who "planted these seeds".

I mean; we still have no idea what Sylvanas has given to Helya back in Stormheim...
    Could be anyone. Shandris Feathermoon actually being an Azshari loyalist, it could be that Moira was lying the whole time and just playing nice waiting for the right moment to betray the rest of the Alliance. If the "alliance" is the Horde/Alliance alliance, it could be any outside "friendly" female of significant power. Could be Xal'atath, who is suggested to be the remnant of a fallen Old God and is known for biding her time and betraying those who follow her holder at the right moment. It could be that Azeroth herself has been corrupted enough to be void-aligned, which would line up with Mangi being a pawn and the pillars unlocking the cell (of N'zoth).

Jaina and Sylvanas are not really patient or intent on planting seeds behind masks of good will. Their destructive behaviour is pretty open and apparent, and they both do whatever they feel is the right thing right then and there. So it might be strange for it to be one of them.

Deleted
    I suppose thats true. it feels like its been forever since shes shown relevant magic but I guess my memory is hazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Demon Hunter says hi.
    demon hunter made sense cuz of how lore heavy it was for elf only, but can you honestly tell me that you think humans and other race would not be able to be tinkeres, hell everyone can be engineers?.

Demon Hunter says hi.
    Demon Hunters went to the elves though. As much as I personally love goblins and gnomes, I can't see blizzard adding tinker to only give them to the two races most players seem to consider a joke. If/when tinker gets added, they'd probably give them to at least one other race in each faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    demon hunter made sense cuz of how lore heavy it was for elf only, but can you honestly tell me that you think humans and other race would not be able to be tinkeres, hell everyone can be engineers?.
    I could see some races where it doesn't make much sense.

You probably wouldn't see Night Elves, Tauren, Worgen, Trolls or Pandaren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    Humans and other races aren't typically seen piloting mecha. That tends to be Goblin/Gnome territory, and they do it because they lack the physical strength of other races. Wouldn't make much sense for other races to do it (though I wouldn't be opposed to it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It's been five years since the last race was added (will be six years by the timer 8.0 comes out). Why wouldn't they be able to put them in 8.0?
    To clarify what I mean: I'm not saying it wouldn't be justifiable in 8.0, I'm saying that it simply isn't happening. Of course my information is direct from my own leak source, so nobody here has a reason to believe me, but it's a fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Tinker would be amazing but if it's melee DPS/tank as the leak suggests it can go die. I want them tech hunters, no tanking no healing. Pure DPS, bombs, explosions, chaos. No animals, traps, poisons, nature shit. Like, spinning around in circles unloading their magazine chucking grenades around. It'd be such a hilarious and fun class to design.
    Its supposedly a Tank/DPS/DPS class, with one spec being melee/ranged hybrid, and the other DPS spec being pure range. Bit disappointed that they didn't go for a healing spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Tinker class is not a legitimate leak. There is no Tinker class in 8.0. There are no new classes in 8.0.

look all i know is that if i cannot play a murloc next expac , i will quit forever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    The Tinker class is not a legitimate leak. There is no Tinker class in 8.0. There are no new classes in 8.0.
    I'd also like to point out that according to you there's no new races either right?

That would be pretty disappointing if true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I'd also like to point out that according to you there's no new races either right?

That would be pretty disappointing if true.
    Correct. Subraces though, which really just means more superficial customization of existing playable races.

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    Correct. Subraces though, which really just means more superficial customization of existing playable races.
    Acording to who again ?
    Bitch Pls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet1519 View Post
    I noticed that with the new PTR build some of the icons are listed for an armor set related to Kul Tiras.

EX:
    inv_chest_cloth_kultirasquest_b_01

Could this be part of a transition event for the next expansion? Will we finally see what Jaina has been up to?
    Long awaited by who?
    No more water content, thanks.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    Acording to who again ?
    A Blizzard employee who will remain anonymous here. I realize it's just hearsay to everyone here, but I know it's true and I thought it would be worth adding to the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    Legion is an awful expansion... compared to what? Garrisoncraft? Did you enjoy killing bugs, evil pandas and Mogu for 3 years? You probably enjoyed a whole year of Dragonsoul, didn't you?

Oh wait, no. I know what it is. You're a straight up noob that doesn't know shit. This has been the best expansion since WotLK. Only flop is the Legendary system.
    To be fair, the lore is shit, and I'm not a fan of the intergalactic nonsense with demonic spaceships, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Technically Kul Tiras was both an Island and a City. The city took up the whole island, just like Bilgewater Harbor or Kezan.
    Kul Tiras was the name of the island; Boralus was the capital, and I don't know of any lore that states that the entire island was a city.