Deleted
    1039 pages and all we really know is kultiras armour set + trolls stuff :/

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Elephant Race? You mean Faceless Ones? Or did I miss something?

Also my issue with that Naga fix is it basically requires them to code special mount animations for every possible ground mount in the game.

found it. also, they have to go special mount animations anyway, right? it's usually just much more slight adjustments. but that's not a big deal imo, just part of having a new race.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_entry_media/CPEXRDAHBRUT1497281855342.jpg[/img]

found it. also, they have to go special mount animations anyway, right? it's usually just much more slight adjustments. but that's not a big deal imo, just part of having a new race.
    Okay that's really neat. We can combine that with some kind of a Japanese race and stick them south of Pandaria. Good job, everyone, we gave Blizz their next "totally new land" expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

naga are doable. tortollan are doable, though i'd prefer that elephant race from the art contest.
    Link plis? I love elephants!

Edit: I love that elephant concept, but at the same time it's going to suck as much as Pandaren once you put plate on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    We don't know it related to 8.0, we assume it is. Could be the devs baiting us.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    We don't know it related to 8.0, we assume it is. Could be the devs baiting us.
    Possible but highly improbable.

We barked up that tree with the Iron Horde Reflection Texture in 5.4 and were wrong.

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_entry_media/CPEXRDAHBRUT1497281855342.jpg

Nope, you cant do that! The armor is built into the model, never gonna happen 100% NOPE LOL

/s

Okay that's really neat. We can combine that with some kind of a Japanese race and stick them south of Pandaria. Good job, everyone, we gave Blizz their next "totally new land" expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Link plis? I love elephants!

Edit: I love that elephant concept, but at the same time it's going to suck as much as Pandaren once you put plate on it.

i still want this beautiful bastard. but i doubt it'll ever happen, or even be seen in game.

also, the pachari could be from a land based off india, to the west of kalimdor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    And the ghost horse.

Now imagine what a legit leak would do top the page count.

I can see the future. Millions will complain about weeabo continent. The expansion will have amazing lore, beautiful zones (as much as possible with this engine), fun combat and a whole bunch of content.
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2017-10-21 at 08:01 PM.

Deleted
    Void high elves are an extremely stupid idea. Probably one of the stupidest ideas ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaskaleh View Post
    Void high elves are an extremely stupid idea. Probably one of the stupidest ideas ever.
    Excellent argument.

/s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    And the ghost horse.

Now imagine what a legit leak would do top the page count.
    I'm honestly amazed how many leaks are miles off of the generally-accepted probable expansion. Usually at this time we start to see leaks coalesce around a specific concept. In Legion's case it coalesced around a south seas theme (ironic, huh?), in WoD's case things initially were very Legion-heavy (I'm sensing a trend now) before shifting to an Outland revamp and finally to the AU after we got a credible leak, in MoP's case things coalesced around South Seas (again).

Right now we're still getting all kinds of shenanigans. From Ka'resh, to Sylvanas turning evil, to Azshara, to Black Empire stuff. Ironically, most of the theories seem to ignore the Kul'tiras armor entirely.

i still want this beautiful bastard. but i doubt it'll ever happen, or even be seen in game.

also, the pachari could be from a land based off india, to the west of kalimdor.
    Wasn't this half-draenei made by the guy that blizzard hired? the one that made the new troggs and yetis? If so, I wouldn't be surprised to see these guys around in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't this half-draenei made by the guy that blizzard hired? the one that made the new troggs and yetis? If so, I wouldn't be surprised to see these guys around in the future.
    If we ever return to AU Draenor I guarantee it.

Deleted
    I'm honestly amazed how many leaks are miles off of the generally-accepted probable expansion. Usually at this time we start to see leaks coalesce around a specific concept. In Legion's case it coalesced around a south seas theme (ironic, huh?), in WoD's case things initially were very Legion-heavy (I'm sensing a trend now) before shifting to an Outland revamp and finally to the AU after we got a credible leak, in MoP's case things coalesced around South Seas (again).

Right now we're still getting all kinds of shenanigans. From Ka'resh, to Sylvanas turning evil, to Azshara, to Black Empire stuff. Ironically, most of the theories seem to ignore the Kul'tiras armor entirely.
    Well I posted two leaks that didn't ignore the Kul'Tiras armor set. Of course since they were made by me they were faker than Korean models. Sadly. But it will be fun to see if igot anything right.

By the way I remembered plenty of Legion leaks for Legion. I just didnt like it cause I didn't think the Legion is interesting enough to carry its own expansion. And considering the leveling of Legion was all over the place with Vrykul, Emerald Nightmare and Naga, I was sort of correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    A slight problem arises when you start thinking of how exactly a half-draenei, half-ogre was conceived.

Yep, you got it. It's that word. The one that starts with R.

naga are doable. tortollan are doable, though i'd prefer that elephant race from the art contest.
    My dream... i will always want you

If we ever return to AU Draenor I guarantee it.
    i hope so. too cool of a concept to be left out imo.

maybe have one show up as the leader of ogri'la if outland is ever significant again.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    A slight problem arises when you start thinking of how exactly a half-draenei, half-ogre was conceived.

So, the same way as half-orc , half-draenei.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

the same way orc/draenei half-breeds were conceived, rape. blizzard doesn't parade it around, but they include it. so i don't think they'd have an issue with it.