Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Just so you know, while Legion was in it's early stages during beta and after I had revealed a lot about the lore. [Argus being a Titan, Illidan possessed by Sargeras, etc.] so I count myself as a credible source. I don't try to lie on this site to attract attention like some others would do.
    You kind of appear to be doing that though, given the irrational stuff about how they'll magically perma-ban you from WoW despite you not linking to your WoW account and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    2004 is my step-sister's birth year... She doesn't use MMO-Champion though. She started playing in WotLK... LOL.
    How old were you and what was your first xpac?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki Minaj Roomboter View Post
    B... but why is Vol'jin the only one getting the Urn treatment? Of course all the other trolls only get the lame Zandalari Trolls. -_-
    #TrollUrnSubrace
    I mean it's been in the game files since beta.. and I -think- it was supposed to be on one of the small islands apart of Echo Isles.

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    In what world are upright Aztec trolls lame?
    Obviously I'm kidding, but I guess in the world where inanimate objects are treated like the coolest idea since Vanilla Ice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Vicious View Post
    Battle for Azeroth
    Level cap 120
    6 new zones
    Horde: Highmountain Tauren, Nightborne, Zandalari Troll
    Alliance: Lightforged Draenei, Void elf( /w Dark Naaru Wings), Dark Iron Dwarves

Vol'Jin in an Urn
    Azerite is the new progression system currency

this is the leak that we were chatting about before the 2k hype if anyone missed it, people seem to be liking it.
    Just for the record I am gonna bring my old thread that people were frying me for for the most part.

Original Link/Thread - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...017-and-beyond

The text
    Blizzcon 2017

Hearthstone - Troll themed expansion

Heroes of the storm - Hanzo and Firebat

Overwatch - New map with unique objective and a melee support hero

Diablo 3 - Nothing

World of Warcraft - void themed with azeroth revamp 2.0 but with much better tech. Female leaders play a huge role aka Jaina/Alleria/sylvanas etc.. ship managment, new zones as well and of course more.

2018 and Beyond

Warcraft 4 exists with announcement planned sometime in 2019 possibly that year's Blizzcon. WoW and WC4 to co-exist ? Yes goes pararell with storylines, next big RTS for Blizzard.

Diablo 3 Druid class in the future.

New Diablo game in knee deep development, won't be around for a while.

Overwatch will be receiving Campaigns sometime down the line

Starcraft in brainstorm mode.
    Continue to rip into me please on Friday. Thanks.

I mean it's been in the game files since beta.. and I -think- it was supposed to be on one of the small islands apart of Echo Isles.

Wait. This was actually a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    You kind of appear to be doing that though, given the irrational stuff about how they'll magically perma-ban you from WoW despite you not linking to your WoW account and so on.
    I've been contacted by specific people who work for Blizz on Twitter and Youtube so they already know who I am. Also I've posted pictures of my character on Twitter and links to my characters on this website for signatures so it's very easy for them to obtain any specific account information.
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2017-11-02 at 02:36 AM.

remember that image of gandalf, panic in his eyes, yellin: „hype! hype for your life!“

i think its time for that pic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    Just for the record I am gonna bring my old thread that people were frying me for for the most part.

The text

We will. Someone will. We will hail you as a god if you are right about half of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been contacted by specific people who work for Blizz on Twitter and Youtube so they already know who I am.
    Is that so? What if I told you I've have been as well but I learn how to keep secret aliases around that no one knows about.

oh my god VOL'JIN URN IS REAL

Deleted
    Northelim if those "leaks" are actually true I'd be pleasantly surprised

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been contacted by specific people who work for Blizz on Twitter and Youtube so they already know who I am. Also I've posted links to my characters on the website for signatures so it's very easy for them to obtain any specific account information.
    No insult but "Uh huh".

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Yeah they're full of shit
    No, I'm not. I'm just trying to protect myself. Go ahead and keep it rolling though. You'll just be arguing with yourselves because my ignore list and addon is just getting longer.

And your account along with anything associated with it gets closed permanently. I'd rather not lose my time on my Blizzard account [Not Mmochampion] to a leak.
    Do it from another wi fi network, another phone/pc, with another username, then you are 99% safe

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post

The text

thought its already clear that hearthstone is a pirate addon ? pirates != trolls ?

northelims leaks were just a copy pasta from /v/

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    How old were you and what was your first xpac?
    Actually, I said it earlier, I was born 2002 and started playing at 2 yrs old in 2004 on World of Warcraft Vanilla.

Additional Information: I shared my Mum's account until Burning Crusade when she got me my own account and paid for subscription, etc.

(My Mum is pretty amazing)
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Just give me boats, at least one underwater/tropical zone, upright trolls, and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Youngster. Born in 1991 here.
    You are the youngling. 87 here and let the war begin