5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    A topic I have not seen discussed;

The great use of Matte Backgrounds in the zones and the new lighting. Did anyone else notice this stuff?
    No. Got any screenshots?

How can we even compare wotlk class designs and this legion disgrace? what?

A topic I have not seen discussed;

The great use of Matte Backgrounds in the zones and the new lighting. Did anyone else notice this stuff?
    ROFL.

You are teasing folks who don't completely understand what you are saying...

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ROFL.

You are teasing folks who don't completely understand what you are saying...
    I understood it instantly, the paintings I mean, assuming thats what you are referring to... ya know... considering you are you.

5+ Year Old Account
    So... In the Island Exploration image we're shown a forsaken girl with red eyes and no chunks missing. And we also see an upright Orc.

I'm pretty sure the "6 races at launch" thing is going to lead into a lot of new racial options for other groups...

Also, I still think we might see Naga at some point! >.>

Either during this expansion as we convince some Naga to betray Azshara and go through the "Allied Races Questline" to bring them into the fold, or after Azshara is dead, picking them up once they're no longer controlled by her.

Very excited for the new expansion! Gonna make a Void Elf Affliction Warlock!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    How can we even compare wotlk class designs and this legion disgrace? what?
    My thoughts exactly.

I understood it instantly, the paintings I mean, assuming thats what you are referring to... ya know... considering you are you.
    I meant that *others* will likely think that you are praising it, while you are doing the reverse. Ehh...

Void Elves look like an excuse to shove Blood Elfs into the alliance - with that whole emo thing as a cherry on top.

I don't mind them, I just think they don't look that spectacular. Same goes for the Highmountain Tauren.

I meant that *others* will likely think that you are praising it, while you are doing the reverse. Ehh...
    Oh no. I am praising them. I am not praising what the paintings being present means though....

7+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras stabs the world in anger. Illidan becomes his jailer. We get back to Azeroth and look at the wound with Dadgar. Alliance and Horde start a war over the lifeblood/Azerite. Sylvanas burns Teldrassil supposedly with some kind of power latent in the blood. The Alliance attacks Lordaeron in Retaliation. The Alliance and Horde are now segregated again and decide to build up navy's to sail to the other continent and attack the capitals (Stormwind and Orgrimmar.) Expansion starts here.
    Yeah, we know a TLDR, but I believe there will be more between Antorus itself and 8.0.

Oh no. I am praising them. I am not praising what the paintings being present means though....
    Exactly.

And yes, it's very unfinished. It shows in many places. (And doesn't bode well for flight amongst other things.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Void Elves look like an excuse to shove Blood Elfs into the alliance - with that whole emo thing as a cherry on top.

I don't mind them, I just think they don't look that spectacular. Same goes for the Highmountain Tauren.
    Honestly, the only Subrace I'd say "Well, this is pretty cool" is Zandalari trolls. Void Elves are pretty eh in design, and really random. Dark Iron Dwarves literally make zero sense in how you unlock them and are basically in the game since ever. Highmountain Tauren/Lightforged Draenei are just recycled NPCs with zero changes. Nightborn are changed, but I don't really see them as a "subrace".

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Honestly, the only Subrace I'd say "Well, this is pretty cool" is Zandalari trolls. Void Elves are pretty eh in design, and really random. Dark Iron Dwarves literally make zero sense in how you unlock them and are basically in the game since ever. Highmountain Tauren/Lightforged Draenei are just recycled NPCs with zero changes. Nightborn are changed, but I don't really see them as a "subrace".
    Yeah, so far the Zandalari got me hyped the most, and I'm not even that much into trolls.

Exactly.

And yes, it's very unfinished. It shows in many places. (And doesn't bode well for flight amongst other things.)
    I wasn't referring to that... come on RDA, you are like Shitposter Case #1 on the Flight Issue bub.

I wasn't referring to that... come on RDA, you are like Shitposter Case #1 on the Flight Issue bub.
    Look, this gets tiring. If you want to say something clearly, then go ahead and say it.

I am saying what I am saying and I am going to stand by what I am saying. The zones are unfinished and there are bad vibes regarding flight possibly being turned off in places. The vibes aren't strong because this particular aspect *can* reasonably be expected to change later on.

If you want to see shitposts, scroll this thread to pages 500-1200 or so. None of my posts are like that.

bad vibes regarding flight possibly being turned off in places.

There we go!

7+ Year Old Account
    I am saying what I am saying and I am going to stand by what I am saying. The zones are unfinished and there are bad vibes regarding flight possibly being turned off in places. The vibes aren't strong because this particular aspect *can* reasonably be expected to change later on.
    They confirmed flying will be a (pathfinder) thing, tho I agree it would be weird if you get auto dismounted when flying into some areas of zones (like flying into timeless isles from Jade forest and forgetting to fly close to the ground so you end up falling forever)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    They confirmed flying will be a (pathfinder) thing, tho I agree it would be weird if you get auto dismounted when flying into some areas of zones (like flying into timeless isles from Jade forest and forgetting to fly close to the ground so you end up falling forever)
    I know and I understand that the final step of the pathfinder might come 8-10-12 months after the launch as well, making it pointless "like usual".

7+ Year Old Account
    I know and I understand that the final step of the pathfinder might come 8-10-12 months after the launch as well, making it pointless "like usual".
    I guess I'm at the other side of that. Since the alternative would be no flight at all (like in the beginning of wod). So I'd rather have flying for content that is no longer as relevant so I can get it done faster. I really enjoyed the first 7-8 months of Legion on the ground. The whistle and flight paths were really useful.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    No they HAVENT confirmed flying they are DOGING the question in EVERY q&a hoping noone notice (again) that they try to get rid of it (again)....