Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    They said not, because allied races have their own start at level 20.
    They said that Dark Iron DK is still being considered tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.

I can't wait to see the day Void Elves die and go extinct. ... they should listen and give something better than Emo Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No, it's not. Neither technically nor content-related. There's no plausible reason to release it in January.
    Yes there is.
    Warrior Armory | Monk Armory | Priest Armory | Warlock Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

My hope and dream is a Nightborne DH. They said that maybe other races could become DHs down the line, and with what happens at the end of Antorus, I could see new DHs being trained by other order members. I'm pretty sure they won't do it, but one can dream...

The excuse for the starting experience for DK's and demon hunters is just ridiculous. All it needs is a quest you automatically get when creating the character explaining how you are part of a new batch of recruits raised by the Ebon Blade or trained by the Illidari.
    In a leveling experience where you magically get sent back and forth in time to where Thrall, Garrosh, Vol'jin and Sylvanas are Warchief the DK and DH starting areas really don't matter anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    The excuse for the starting experience for DK's and demon hunters is just ridiculous. All it needs is a quest you automatically get when creating the character explaining how you are part of a new batch of recruits raised by the Ebon Blade or trained by the Illidari.
    In a leveling experience where you magically get sent back and forth in time to where Thrall, Garrosh, Vol'jin and Sylvanas are Warchief the DK and DH starting areas really don't matter anymore.
    Lore matters, and as far as I'm concerned, we don't need other DH races.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    There is literally no new batches of Death Knights or Illidari. Arthas is dead and not raisign anymore DKs and Illidan is havign his fun with Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    There is literally no new batches of Death Knights or Illidari. Arthas is dead and not raisign anymore DKs and Illidan is havign his fun with Sargeras.
    Yes, but strictly speaking you don't need Illidan to become a DH. You only need commitment from the individual, proper instructions, and demons.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by zox2 View Post
    Yes, but strictly speaking you don't need Illidan to become a DH. You only need commitment from the individual, proper instructions, and demons.
    And right now it wouldn't make sense considering the starting zone of Demon Hunters, it would be absurd as fuck.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Planning the take over of both the Alliance and Horde for my own nefarious purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Most probably not since Blizzard said there most likely won't be hero classes for allied races.
    Excepting the Dark Iron, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    And right now it wouldn't make sense considering the starting zone of Demon Hunters, it would be absurd as fuck.
    Worgen have an exclusive dk starting area though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I want to see an Illidari out there somewhere on the new continent with a sign that says "will slay demons for food"
    #TeamLightforgedDead
    I have sunk HUNDREDS into WoW CEs. WHAT have YOU purchased? - random Illidari demon hunter
    Come check out the 2018-2019 season NCAA Football thread! Go Utes!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    No they don't

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I'm pretty sure we can raise new death knights now. Besides, Zandalari could easily fit into the lore of DKs, as they aren't really isolated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Nope. They go through the same starting zone as everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I'm pretty sure we can raise new death knights now. Besides, Zandalari could easily fit into the lore of DKs, as they aren't really isolated.
    Except that's basically Lich King 2.0 raising the dead in the 1000s.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Except that's basically Lich King 2.0 raising the dead in the 1000s.
    Regardless, I'm sure they could easily justify zandalari death knights that were raised in the age of Lich King 1.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Why are Mag'har orcs doubtful? Dark iron dwarves are just re-coloured normal dwarves and they made it in, so I can't see why re-coloured normal orcs are too far fetched
    Dark Irons aren’t just re-colored. They have flaming beards for instance. They are a lot more detailed than plain old Dwarves. Which makes it reasonable to assume that if we get brown Orcs, which I think we will, they will have unique markings on them. Something other than a paint job.

(Unrelatedly, colored>coloured)

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Dark Irons aren’t just re-colored. They have flaming beards for instance. They are a lot more detailed than plain old Dwarves. Which makes it reasonable to assume that if we get brown Orcs, which I think we will, they will have unique markings on them. Something other than a paint job.

(Unrelatedly, colored>coloured)
    Yeah, probably tattoos and body piercings. Maybe some unique hairstyles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You don't know that she didn't, and it doesn't matter what she said, her parents are "RESPONSIBLE" for her, and as "RESPONSIBLE" parents they protected their child, fuck the little boy or your feelings.
    *:・゚SOCIAL JUSTICE゚・:*

http://blizzplanet.com/wp-content/up...enadier_01.jpg This should be what an Orc allied race looks like.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m curious: why have we not seen upright playable Orcs on the ptr? Maybe just because they haven’t announced it yet and they don’t want it to trickle out without hyping it?

Doesn’t seem like much sense to hold them back if they are ready. They aren’t an xpac feature and we have so much allied race stuff already in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I’m curious: why have we not seen upright playable Orcs on the ptr? Maybe just because they haven’t announced it yet and they don’t want it to trickle out without hyping it?

Doesn’t seem like much sense to hold them back if they are ready. They aren’t an xpac feature and we have so much allied race stuff already in.

We only know about it because they announced it.

The upright orc shit was something they just announced on a whim, it was clearly not planned for them to announce it but then Ion said fck it and went and did it because someone asked.

I just hope they can release 7.3.5 by January and have the allied races launch a month into that patch(as they're obviously gonna release somewhere in 7.3.5's cycle, then we'll have to wait until the pre-patch for new content.

What I meant was:

1. We know upright Orcs are coming.

2. The first 4 Allied Races have nearly every feature on the PTR including models. And a lot of anecdotal evidence says they are coming during some point in 7.3.5 with Pre purchase

Using those 2 pieces of information, to me it would make sense that playable upright Orcs would be added in 7.3.5. If they aren’t going to hold allied races back, why would they hold back upright Orcs which aren’t even a BFA-exclusive feature?

Yet, you cannot make an upright Orc on the PTR. Why?

What I meant by announcement is: could they possibly not be on PTR so Blizz can say “surprise! Upright Orcs are coming in 7.3.5” and it not being discovered in PTR.