Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Why are Mag'har orcs doubtful? Dark iron dwarves are just re-coloured normal dwarves and they made it in, so I can't see why re-coloured normal orcs are too far fetched
    Dark Irons aren’t just re-colored. They have flaming beards for instance. They are a lot more detailed than plain old Dwarves. Which makes it reasonable to assume that if we get brown Orcs, which I think we will, they will have unique markings on them. Something other than a paint job.

(Unrelatedly, colored>coloured)

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Dark Irons aren’t just re-colored. They have flaming beards for instance. They are a lot more detailed than plain old Dwarves. Which makes it reasonable to assume that if we get brown Orcs, which I think we will, they will have unique markings on them. Something other than a paint job.

Yeah, probably tattoos and body piercings. Maybe some unique hairstyles.

http://blizzplanet.com/wp-content/up...enadier_01.jpg This should be what an Orc allied race looks like.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m curious: why have we not seen upright playable Orcs on the ptr? Maybe just because they haven’t announced it yet and they don’t want it to trickle out without hyping it?

Doesn’t seem like much sense to hold them back if they are ready. They aren’t an xpac feature and we have so much allied race stuff already in.

I’m curious: why have we not seen upright playable Orcs on the ptr? Maybe just because they haven’t announced it yet and they don’t want it to trickle out without hyping it?

Doesn’t seem like much sense to hold them back if they are ready. They aren’t an xpac feature and we have so much allied race stuff already in.

We only know about it because they announced it.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    The upright orc shit was something they just announced on a whim, it was clearly not planned for them to announce it but then Ion said fck it and went and did it because someone asked.

I just hope they can release 7.3.5 by January and have the allied races launch a month into that patch(as they're obviously gonna release somewhere in 7.3.5's cycle, then we'll have to wait until the pre-patch for new content.

What I meant was:

1. We know upright Orcs are coming.

2. The first 4 Allied Races have nearly every feature on the PTR including models. And a lot of anecdotal evidence says they are coming during some point in 7.3.5 with Pre purchase

Using those 2 pieces of information, to me it would make sense that playable upright Orcs would be added in 7.3.5. If they aren’t going to hold allied races back, why would they hold back upright Orcs which aren’t even a BFA-exclusive feature?

Yet, you cannot make an upright Orc on the PTR. Why?

What I meant by announcement is: could they possibly not be on PTR so Blizz can say “surprise! Upright Orcs are coming in 7.3.5” and it not being discovered in PTR.

What I meant was:

1. We know upright Orcs are coming.

2. The first 4 Allied Races have nearly every feature on the PTR including models. And a lot of anecdotal evidence says they are coming during some point in 7.3.5 with Pre purchase

Using those 2 pieces of information, to me it would make sense that playable upright Orcs would be added in 7.3.5. If they aren’t going to hold allied races back, why would they hold back upright Orcs which aren’t even a BFA-exclusive feature?

Yet, you cannot make an upright Orc on the PTR. Why?

What I meant by announcement is: could they possibly not be on PTR so Blizz can say “surprise! Upright Orcs are coming in 7.3.5” and it not being discovered in PTR.
    Saurfang uses the Upright Orc model looks like, and he looks pretty finished, don't know why we don't have it already.

I wonder if you can pick-pocket Saurfang on the PTR? Could try out some animations if his is the player model.

I wonder if you can pick-pocket Saurfang on the PTR? Could try out some animations if his is the player model.
    I don't think you can pickpocket leaders at all, not sure about the version of him in Borean.

Tried the Saurfang in Bornean, can’t pickpocket him.

Interestingly, the leaders in the embassies are not PvP flagged. Idk if that means anything but was odd

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried the Saurfang in Bornean, can’t pickpocket him.

Interestingly, the leaders in the embassies are not PvP flagged. Idk if that means anything but was odd
    Im pretty sure this place isnt supposed to be raided by the opposing faction
    [/URL]

Idk why it wouldn’t be able to be raided by the opposing faction, it’s in the capital cities (so not like it can be griefed) and just about all quest givers are pvp flagged anyways.

I mean, even auctioneers are PvP flagged and killing them already negatively affects people trying to use AH.

My personal guess would be the embassies are not fully implemented.

mmm last i checked literally every darkiron dwarf in the game is just grey skinned with red hair and eyes literaly just a recolored dwarf.

They are probably ADDING some differences to them with their allied race status...which is what they could do for Mag'har. the only physical difference between highmountain and normal tauren is the antlers. If Tauren were given horn carving and face paint and totems the antlers would be the only difference, which is somewhat comparable to the Mag'har's differnet skin color

point being if they did they would be free to think of extra stuff to make them fun

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Lore matters, and as far as I'm concerned, we don't need other DH races.
    actually we need human , dwarf, and Tauren demon hunters in the least because they would be awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. Draenei DH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    There is literally no new batches of Death Knights or Illidari. Arthas is dead and not raisign anymore DKs and Illidan is havign his fun with Sargeras.
    in the DK campaign you literally raise 4 new deathknights

and there is nothing about the DH ritual that involves illlidan in the slightest
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Yes there is.
    Tell me one.

7.3.5 is a transition from Legion to the 8.0 pre patch. It brings all the stuff that counters the upcoming drought. To release it in January when BfA is still 8-10 months away would be a ridiculous decision. There is not one single reason to release 7.3.5 just 6-8 weeks after Antorus went live (the last LFR wing opens 16th January and 7.3.5 is mostly a "casual" patch).

Blizzard is begging for the players to join PTR and test the new leveling. And you think they're done with that within 4-6 weeks (during Christmas / New Year break and while Antorus is new and fresh)? That's naive.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=277753/u...lace-7-3-5-ptr

I wonder if there will be more ghosts in Battle for Azeroth?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Tell me one.

7.3.5 is a transition from Legion to the 8.0 pre patch. It brings all the stuff that counters the upcoming drought. To release it in January when BfA is still 8-10 months away would be a ridiculous decision. There is not one single reason to release 7.3.5 just 6-8 weeks after Antorus went live (the last LFR wing opens 16th January and 7.3.5 is mostly a "casual" patch).

Blizzard is begging for the players to join PTR and test the new leveling. And you think they're done with that within 4-6 weeks (during Christmas / New Year break and while Antorus is new and fresh)? That's naive.
    actually it's the conclusion of legion's story, not the transition into BFA

also they have to "beg" (read: make posts notifying people of the PTR, like they have done for the past ~13 years) because they want people outside of their internal team to test the leveling to get a bigger sample from testing shit
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-12-08 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Where are people getting the whole dark iron dwarf fire beard thing from anyway? I have only seen it mentioned here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Where are people getting the whole dark iron dwarf fire beard thing from anyway? I have only seen it mentioned here.
    From the icons for their racials that were datamined a few weeks ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    actually it's the conclusion of legion's story, not the transition into BFA
    no silly its BOTH. And file wise it IS the transition to BFA.

Wait a minute, if the new Qiraji mounts are meant for Call of the Scarab micro-holiday, does it mean 7.3.5 will come out before 21st January?
    Crimea is Ukraine!