The descrpition of Behamut’s fight inspire confidence that the new Kraken will be massive. “Repair parts need to be recovered from teh wreckage to fix broken cannons. Once repaired, these cannons can be turned on Behamat to inflict massive damage.”

It seems to be on Helya’s level of scale.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowhead.com/news=282817/s...ails-abilities

The dungeon seems to be unique in one other fashion: the Horde and Alliance have different boss fights.

Chopper Redhook is the Alliance boss: Chopper Redhook's brutality is feared throughout Kul Tiras. Supported by Irontide forces, Chopper is free to rampage through Boralus, relishing the choas rampant in the streets.

Sergeant Bainbridge is the Horde boss: Sergeant Bainbridge is a devout officer that vehemently enforces the will of the Kul Tiran church. Believing that his faith places him above all others, Bainbridge is quick to send those who oppose him to the noose

10+ Year Old Account

Can these be Krakens while the more like fish creature can be a Leviathan?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account

now that that's done, time to wait 11 months for 8.0 boys

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post

now that that's done, time to wait 11 months for 8.0 boys
    Not sure what this image is supposed to convey...did you get the challenge appearance or something?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Not sure what this image is supposed to convey...did you get the challenge appearance or something?
    My guess is off-faction leveled to 120.

10+ Year Old Account
    made a customization change, waiting for upright pose

http://bfa.wowhead.com/quest=47570/hidden-motives This quest now makes it 3/3 zones on Zandalar that have Naga questing.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    they just need to put long tail in the "bear" form and adjust the mouth in the cat form and we are good

do you guys think that a new legendary will be in BfA
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

i thought they said no legendaries in BFA
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    i thought they said no legendaries in BFA
    IIRC, they only said no "legiondaries". Other types are "maybe, maybe not".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    do you guys think that a new legendary will be in BfA
    I would expect to see a legendary weapon midway through the expansion

I don’t think they’ll do legendaries in BfA. Biggest reason why is they clog up gear slots. Pyro Bracers as a Fire Mage are fun to have but you haven’t changed out a wrist slot for the entirety of Legion. (Or whenever you got them)

If they want to have the content style of legendaries involving long questlines, they’ll probably do something like Balance of Power again where the reward is only cosmetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I think people are tired enough of being forced to use 1 weapon throughout an xpac, especially if you don’t like it’s model and can’t log out of it, that I don’t think they’ll do legendary weapons anytime soon again.

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope they release Voldun and Stormsong Valley this week. I’m very excited for Voldun as it seems to have a lot of new lore with big implications surrounding it. Stormsong Valley I hope they finally add some menacing threat for the Alliance to face. I think they will but the majority of Drustvar and Tiragarde Sound don’t inspire a ton of confidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quest in Stormsong: http://bfa.wowhead.com/quest=51343/swimming-lessons This quest has some promise. Tortollan questing for Alliance it seems.

“For Millennium we have roamed Azeroths depth, yet never has a land walker journeyed with us. In order to help us, you must learn to travel the waters as we do. The three scrolls of of the sea, when read as one, shall grant you the energies to travel and survive underwater as we do. Bring me the Scrolls of Harmonius Fins, Endless Tides and Graceful Breaths.”

It doesn’t say what npc gives the quest so I can’t tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some underwater questing I guess. Sounds nice, if there are friendly Naga, it will be an interesting development. Possibly Naga loyalists(As in don't like Azshara and her allegiances)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    that is a pretty uh, brave assumption

For Voldun, Reading quest descriptions, datamined dialogue texts, and the Temple of Sethralis dungeon, I think the zone is going to feel like what Uldir was meant to. With a complete storyline and no Harrison Jones.

Can’t tell too much about Stormsong from known quests. You are fighting Naga, Horde, and the Venture Company for sure though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    For Voldun, Reading quest descriptions, datamined dialogue texts, and the Temple of Sethralis dungeon, I think the zone is going to feel like what Uldir was meant to. With a complete storyline and no Harrison Jones.

Can’t tell too much about Stormsong from known quests. You are fighting Naga, Horde, and the Venture Company for sure though.
    Yeah...
    Also too Reno Jackson and Elise could be great for Stormsong...
    While the Vol'dun area could have the Horde Exploring Group there too...I know they got a base in Zuldazar, but I would like some more of them. etc...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post

Uldum did have a complete questline. Harrison jones is part of it. He's not some pop culture reference he's a canon in lore character. He might be based heavily on an existing character outside the franchise but who isnt? Most movies these days are remakes of movies from the 50s which are remakes of movies from the 30s which are remakes of plays from the 20s. Game of Thrones is a bad remake of A song of ice and fire which is a bad remake of the War of the Roses or whatever its called

the story was We discover the ancient egyptian relics, and go against a mercenary who was hired by the black dragon flight to get to it first. If they wanted to spice up the questline by basing it off an existing movie then more power to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not scary at all. More of "Wtf is that?"
    no offense by that logic there isnt any scaring and menacing thing anywhere

giant spider eating the blood of babies?

Oh look at the cute widdle baby and its cute eyes. Oh no you got some food all over you!

Fosaken? gimp humans. Orcs? green tusked humans. Zandalari? just wanky elves with big noses and a dental problem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they just need to put long tail in the "bear" form and adjust the mouth in the cat form and we are good
    i dobut they'd ever add a tail.

its an ankloturtle not an anklyosaur

just like how its a crocolisk not a crocodile.

but IDK i mean the rat mount was originally datamined without a tail

but i dont think it had a tail at all.

the ankloturtle has a tail.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default