Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Next month we should have the patch on Live servers.

- - - Updated - - -

You are miscounting them. Not every meeting was 1 on 1. There was the human mother who met her three now Forsaken sons. That already has 21 Forsaken accounted for, and like you said, Elsie wasn't meeting anyone.
    Yeah, that would work and make sense. So long as there were no Forsaken with 2 or more humans visiting them. It's never explicitly stated, one way or the other. Would be odd that it goes one way and not the other.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    "There is more content coming out soon for launch that hasn't been talked about yet, including stuff that hasn't been tried before."
    From front page, hmm...
    The word "content" makes me interested. As in, this seems like some gameplay, not some, I don't know, web slides with lame pompous shots of the three sisters or whatever.

The Unstoppable Force
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Is the combined Honor level thing working on the beta currently?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The word "content" makes me interested. As in, this seems like some gameplay, not some, I don't know, web slides with lame pompous shots of the three sisters or whatever.
    Yeah, this definitely seems worded to indicate in-game, playable content. I've been baited before but we'll have to see.

By the way, regarding mythic+, I am eagerly awaiting MDI 2 not to watch it, but rather to see how many viewers it will have. I predict a small decrease from MDI 1's peak of 70k viewers. Right now, MDI sits between HotS (HotS regional finals peak at ~60k) and SC2 (SC2 worlds peak at ~100k, MDI is more on the level of SC2 IEM). It would be interesting to see where specifically MDI will cap out, maybe I am wrong and it will still grow a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Is the combined Honor level thing working on the beta currently?
    I have no idea, but in case you are looking for this, here you go:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1650238578

The Unstoppable Force
    By the way, regarding mythic+, I am eagerly awaiting MDI 2 not to watch it, but rather to see how many viewers it will have. I predict a small decrease from MDI 1's peak of 70k viewers. Right now, MDI sits between HotS (HotS regional finals peak at ~60k) and SC2 (SC2 worlds peak at ~100k, MDI is more on the level of SC2 IEM). It would be interesting to see where specifically MDI will cap out, maybe I am wrong and it will still grow a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea, but in case you are looking for this, here you go:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1650238578
    Oh! Thanks a lot for that.

EDIT: So, apparently according to this tool, my BFA honor level will be 15,23, which sounds reasonable. Any news regarding which level of honor awards the weapon appearances?
    Last edited by Venziir; 2018-06-14 at 02:00 PM.

You mean finals of MDI2, right? I bet this one will be lower and then BfA one will be high again because of the novelty.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-06-14 at 02:08 PM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Herald of the Titans Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    I just watched the video ( Because of Matt Mercer tbh) , they are clearly talking about story content like comics and animations , nothing gameplay related.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    You mean finals of MDI2, right? I bet this one will be lower and then BfA one will be high again because of the novelty.
    Yes, I mean peak viewership which normally happens in the finals. I expect exactly the same as you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    I just watched the video ( Because of Matt Mercer tbh) , they are clearly talking about story content like comics and animations , nothing gameplay related.
    Oh, damn... fine then.

The Lightbringer Bjoramier of Lordaeron's Avatar
    The place where you go when you get banned
    *PTR ENERGY PORTAL*

click on the portal to summon the PTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
    Labeling her as outright evil when she committed an evil act is ridiculous.
    Sylvanas fanboys in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Any news regarding which level of honor awards the weapon appearances?
    Legion ones? I think they might be obtained not via prestige / honor. (Ideally, just for marks of honor.)

The Unstoppable Force
    Legion ones? I think they might be obtained not via prestige / honor. (Ideally, just for marks of honor.)
    Nevermind, I just hopped on the beta and checked. It says 10/30/50/80 for each of the four weapon tints

Isn't that sheet flawed? It seems to calculate prestige levels based on account wide progress, but in BFA there is as far as I can tell no prestige levels, only honor levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Isn't that sheet flawed? It seems to calculate prestige levels based on account wide progress, but in BFA there is as far as I can tell no prestige levels, only honor levels.
    What the sheet calls prestige levels in BFA is really honor levels (in BFA).

That is untrue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

No, it was called Prestige in Legion. They just changed the numbering and removed Honour levels entirely, since the PvP talents aren't based on them any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    That is untrue.
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, it was called Prestige in Legion. They just changed the numbering and removed Honour levels entirely, since the PvP talents aren't based on them any longer.
    I guess I worded it clumsily. It is my understanding that there is only one set of PVP-related levels in BFA and the sheet computes and shows these levels. It might be calling them wrongly, but it is computing them correctly.

The merge isn't working properly or isn't implemented yet. One or the other, since none of my characters are above honor level 6 and I have around ~6 characters at prestige 6 or above (for that artifact skin threshold).

Atm, if you're just prestige 1 on live (so, no appearence), you'll have it on beta. We'll see what this will do once they'll merge honor

Herald of the Titans Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    *PTR ENERGY PORTAL*

click on the portal to summon the PTR
    /click
    * a summon is already pending*