Beta Key Giveaway Week 2: Winners have been selected!

  1. #99781
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I honestly can't believe someone employed by such a large company would be capable of genuinely messing class design and balancing up to this extent.
    Oof.. yeah, what was that? A whopping 3 specs out of 36?

  2. #99782
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yeah after his last few replies i'm giving up, I've seen his posts for a long time, it's not new.

    It's just overwhelmingly negative, and the feedback isn't even feedback blizz could use.

    It's like when you say something is "clunky". That's not useful feedback for blizz, an explanation of WHY a classes design is bad, is good feedback.

    But whatever. I'm not going to converse with someone who literally feeds on negativity.
    You're not going to reply. Because you've been utterly embarrassed multiple times by multiple different posters.

    You attempted to claim you're far more intelligent than anyone who posts negatively about your favorite video game. In fact you called them all dumb morons.

    Then you further embarrassed yourself not knowing what the word vain is - when it perfectly encapsulates you as a person.



    Then you bring up the typical White Knight response of - "Your feedback is worthless to Papa Blizz." Always moving the goalposts.

    The time for feedback is over btw. BfA is shipping unfinished as stated by Saint Ion himself.

    Regardless - this is an Alpha/Beta thread. So we'll keep actively discussing how bad the alpha/beta is.

    Have a good day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I honestly can't believe someone employed by such a large company would be capable of genuinely messing class design and balancing up to this extent.

    As I said, I'm going to play anyway, despite our opinions being pretty similar when it comes to class design, but I can't wrap my mind around their errors. I feel like 10 dudes sitting in a garage would do a better job at class design after all these years.
    The top theory-crafters and class guide writers would do a better job at class design than these incompetent morons.

  3. #99783
    Mechagnome GoKs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Oh dear... Guess we'll lump you in the same category as what's his name.

    You pre-order an UNFINISHED PRODUCT. You cannot do research on it - because it doesn't exist in a completed capacity yet.

    Why do I need to explain this to you?


    Are you aware of the BfA refund policy? That you can't refund if you unlock Allied Races.

    As I have stated 3 times now - I made a mistake pre-ordering an un-finished product.

    My complaints are about a Beta. A WORK IN PROGRESS.

    Try to grasp the words on your screen.
    The thing is..... YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID TO PRE ORDER SOMETHING IF THERE IS NOTHING TO GIVE YOU AN INDICATION THAT YOU WILL GET THE VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY THAT YOU WANT!!! There does that explain to you what I am trying to say? You could have waited till just before release to pre order it, by then there would have been plenty of feedback from the beta. But NOOOOOO, I WANT MY ALLIED RACES I ARE GONNA PRE ORDER.....

    You know what, this is not really worth my time to try and explain where you went wrong, since you cannot grasp how you should have waited, but instead you want to complain about mistakes you make....

  4. #99784
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    The thing is..... YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID TO PRE ORDER SOMETHING IF THERE IS NOTHING TO GIVE YOU AN INDICATION THAT YOU WILL GET THE VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY THAT YOU WANT!!! There does that explain to you what I am trying to say? You could have waited till just before release to pre order it, by then there would have been plenty of feedback from the beta. But NOOOOOO, I WANT MY ALLIED RACES I ARE GONNA PRE ORDER.....

    You know what, this is not really worth my time to try and explain where you went wrong, since you cannot grasp how you should have waited, but instead you want to complain about mistakes you make....
    I already stated where I went wrong.

    Multiple times.

    You just can't seem to grasp words on your screen.

    See the word "MISTAKE" plastered everywhere. I am quite aware I made a STUPID mistake.

  5. #99785
    Mechagnome God-King Popo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    With the aid of shrooms, I drift into the astral realm
    Posts
    553
    What a sick joke.
    Material bound entities, yet to glow star children. Heed my call, observe my comment. When the world rots, we set it afire. For the sake of the next one. As above, so below;As within, so without. Heaven resides in the heart of men, our potential is limitless for we are infinite.


  6. #99786
    An MMO-Champ thread derailing? Wow much shocking.

  7. #99787
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post

    [B]There's a 95% chance I will un-sub again after experiencing the leveling. Because the CORE GAMEPLAY is so god damn lacking it's hilarious. You watch - thousands of others will too once they realize. Maybe they'll fix it, maybe they won't.
    Dude, you obviously don't like the game. Why waste your time trying to argue with people even though you still intend to play BFA when it releases. Go do something else that interests your tastes. No point in staying if it's not for you.

  8. #99788
    Scarab Lord Seramore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Millbrae, California
    Posts
    4,559
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    An MMO-Champ thread derailing? Wow much shocking.
    I'll take a discussion about the actual game and class design than seeing another recycled argument involving the same 3 people about sylvanas and anduin

  9. #99789
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I'll take a discussion about the actual game and class design than seeing another recycled argument involving the same 3 people about sylvanas and anduin
    That's a ban sir.

  10. #99790
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I'll take a discussion about the actual game and class design than seeing another recycled argument involving the same 3 people about sylvanas and anduin
    I’ll take positive discussion over the cancerous less-than-monkey-brained talk that the last few pages have been please. Then again, it is a gaming community so that’s wishful thinking...

  11. #99791
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    I’ll take positive discussion over the cancerous less-than-monkey-brained talk that the last few pages have been please. Then again, it is a gaming community so that’s wishful thinking...
    There's positives and negatives with everything champ. That's life.

    Sadly with this expansion the negatives are far outweighing the positives. Because the negatives are core gameplay components.

  12. #99792
    Scarab Lord Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Warsong Gulch, Killing elves
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    That's a ban sir.

  13. #99793
    Warchief boyzma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In yer base, killing yer dudes
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    There's positives and negatives with everything champ. That's life.

    Sadly with this expansion the negatives are far outweighing the positives. Because the negatives are core gameplay components.
    That's your opinion. Thank god not everyone is as negative as you. Perhaps if you change your attitude a bit people might consider what you have to inject instead of the insults you are constantly throwing. I enjoy reading differing opinions and remain open to them. But when someone is nothing but doom and gloom it's really hard to do anything but roll your eyes when they post. Try a Snickers...you might be surprised.

  14. #99794
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    That's your opinion. Thank god not everyone is as negative as you. Perhaps if you change your attitude a bit people might consider what you have to inject instead of the insults you are constantly throwing. I enjoy reading differing opinions and remain open to them. But when someone is nothing but doom and gloom it's really hard to do anything but roll your eyes when they post. Try a Snickers...you might be surprised.
    Insults? I haven't thrown anyway - I'd be banned if I did.

    I merely shut down a person who called anyone who says a negative thing about his favourite game "dumb/morons". He then vainly attempted to throw around his own self worth and perceived intelligence.

    Amusing really.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Raise your donger?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •