Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    I agree that this thread should be renamed to PTR or news discussion
    While I completely agree with you and anyone saying this should be changed to the PTR Discussion, I thought it has been said that large threads like this really fuck with the site. However, this has been the focal point for this so it would be nice to continue it.

Come see me sometime at http://twitch.tv/iamsam1912!

This thread just keeps on chugging along huh?
    ~BANG BANG BANG, Pull my Devil Trigger~

of course the thread should be here, the troll and human allied races they tease with druid forms, they advertised heavily pre-release, even before dark iron dwarf.

Is still MIA, WTF.

The Alliance hub is so small.

I really hope that everything will move to the other part of the city (Proudmoore Keep etc) once 8.1/8.2 hits PTR (the one with Kultirans AR).

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    This thread just keeps on chugging along huh?
    BFA is still in beta so it is not surprising that this thread still exists IMVHO!
    Battle for Abilities = WoD 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    I'll trust blizzard over your assessment. They've been doing this for a long time. It may very well be that your class is nerfed in which case, your class will feel as if it doesn't work correctly.

Just wanted to report, apparently there is a big bugg with M+ granting people gear from legion chests and can even proc to 400!

Apparently you can't bonus roll on world boss (Warbringer Yenajz)... Not sure if another bugg or intended.
    Last edited by Kazlofski; 2018-09-05 at 08:45 AM.

Give me WC3 HD, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    RIP thread, you served us well...

Planning the take over of both the Alliance and Horde for my own nefarious purposes.
    A bit late, but RIP thread. You got me to make my MMOC account nearly one year ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I want to see an Illidari out there somewhere on the new continent with a sign that says "will slay demons for food"
    #TeamLightforgedDead #TeamMan'ari #TeamVoidMoonCity Current Expac PCE Club Worst Expac?
    I have sunk HUNDREDS into WoW CEs. WHAT have YOU purchased? - random Illidari demon hunter
    Come check out the 2018-2019 season NCAA Football thread! Go Utes! ZAPPYBOI4WARCHIEF