1. #17941
    Dark black with red outlines.... hmmm... now where have we seen that before? To me it would seem to be Nightmare seeping out from under the world. Eg, Old God minions and their corruption
    streaming through the now opened wound to invade.

  2. #17942
    The Lightbringer Fahrad Wagner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern France
    Posts
    3,810
    "Silithus has ever been a magnet for ancient, malevolent powers.

    I could open a timeway to reveal how the Black Empire once sprawled across these sands. Or show you wars waged between mighty armies.

    So much history. So much pain.

    But that can wait. I believe you are here for another purpose.
    "

    Was this the text the bronze dragon NPC had before? Because if emphasizes quite a lot on the Black Empire.

  3. #17943
    7.3.2 with this build, its marked as a Release candidate xD

  4. #17944
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Do you think the red represents "fire" from Sargeras' sword, or Azeroth's blood? For some reason, I thought her blood would be blue!
    We don't really know what Titans are made of, but their relation with the arcane could probably make the blood light blue, pink or light purple. Or if there's any connection with the Light, golden, which would explain the yellow lines. I think the red is lava from the earth or fire from the sword.

  5. #17945
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    "Silithus has ever been a magnet for ancient, malevolent powers.

    I could open a timeway to reveal how the Black Empire once sprawled across these sands. Or show you wars waged between mighty armies.

    So much history. So much pain.

    But that can wait. I believe you are here for another purpose.
    "

    Was this the text the bronze dragon NPC had before? Because if emphasizes quite a lot on the Black Empire.
    No, that’s new to this patch. To this build in fact maybe. The Black Empire I believe was a term coined with Chronicles Vol. 1.

  6. #17946
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    "Silithus has ever been a magnet for ancient, malevolent powers.

    I could open a timeway to reveal how the Black Empire once sprawled across these sands. Or show you wars waged between mighty armies.

    So much history. So much pain.

    But that can wait. I believe you are here for another purpose.
    "

    Was this the text the bronze dragon NPC had before? Because if emphasizes quite a lot on the Black Empire.
    Cavern of Times: Black Empire raid?

  7. #17947
    Kalimdor no longer crashes and its marked as "Release" build. Looks like we might get 7.3.2 within a week or 2

  8. #17948
    The Lightbringer Fahrad Wagner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern France
    Posts
    3,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    We don't really know what Titans are made of, but their relation with the arcane could probably make the blood pink or light purple? Or if there's any connection with the Light, golden, which would explain the yellow lines. I think the red is lava from the earth or fire from the sword.
    I guess it's true! I imagined it blue because of the Well of Eternity though haha.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The specific use of the "Black Empire" term is definitely a hint imho.

  9. #17949
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Kalimdor no longer crashes and its marked as "Release" build. Looks like we might get 7.3.2 within a week or 2
    7.3.2 on the 31st and Antorus on the 7th? I could see that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I guess it's true! I imagined it blue because of the Well of Eternity though haha.
    Light blue is also used for arcane magic, like in the Nexus.

  10. #17950
    Fluffy Parrot Marlamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,065
    world/expansion06/doodads/legion/7fx_sargerassword_fx.m2

    ooo boy

  11. #17951
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Cavern of Times: Black Empire raid?
    It’s implied in the wowhead article that it’s possibly related to talking to Zidormi to swap between new and old Silithus phases.

  12. #17952
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    world/expansion06/doodads/legion/7fx_sargerassword_fx.m2

    ooo boy
    Oh god, are you telling me Gorribal will just be sticking in the middle of the zone?

  13. #17953
    Scarab Lord Shadochi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Shit Throne
    Posts
    4,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    world/expansion06/doodads/legion/7fx_sargerassword_fx.m2

    ooo boy
    Encrypted?

    This thread should take credit for this happening if it is stabbed into Silithusphase1 since I'm pretty sure it was mentioned and discussed here, and them changing the color shows it was an afterthought.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

  14. #17954
    Fluffy Parrot Marlamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh god, are you telling me Gorribal will just be sticking in the middle of the zone?
    I think it just might!

    world/wmo/brokenisles/7xp_sargerassword.wmo

    Still encrypted, so no preview of that just yet.

  15. #17955

  16. #17956
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Makes sense. If you look at the minimap, you can see that the center wound part is a flat area with a repeating texture, implying that it will be covered or wasn't finished.
    I mean, rule of cool would suggest it had to but I just didn't know if Blizzard felt comfortable they could pull it off graphically.

  17. #17957
    Fluffy Parrot Marlamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Makes sense. If you look at the minimap, you can see that the center wound part is a flat area with a repeating texture, implying that it will be covered or wasn't finished.
    That part was even done previous build, both WoWHead and MMOC just didn't news it for some reason. I guess red is more important than hole getting filled up with boring texture!

  18. #17958
    The Undying Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    37,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, rule of cool would suggest it had to but I just didn't know if Blizzard felt comfortable they could pull it off graphically.
    Still gonna screenshot that shit when it's available to be seen.
    #TeamLegion

    Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

  19. #17959
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, rule of cool would suggest it had to but I just didn't know if Blizzard felt comfortable they could pull it off graphically.
    I don't see why they wouldn't be able to. It wouldn't be the first time we've had a very large structure jutting out of the ground, and this expansion added tech that would let it partially render from a distance--which would be incredibly sick. Imagine sitting in Tanaris and looking west to see the outline of a massive sword sticking out of the ground in the distance.

  20. #17960
    The Lightbringer Fahrad Wagner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southern France
    Posts
    3,810
    Oh my! How did we not think of the sword staying in the wound? That would explain the blood not pouring in a completely uncontrolled way I presume?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I think it just might!

    world/wmo/brokenisles/7xp_sargerassword.wmo

    Still encrypted, so no preview of that just yet.
    Encrypted as in we won't see it until it's live, or do you think it will be possible to see it through datamining? I'm confused with all the terminology.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •