[H] 923 Arms Warrior LFG

Currently I'm 7/7M(Cutting Edge), 3/3M(Cutting Edge), and 10/10M(Cutting Edge), 9/9H HTOS, 1/MTOS.

I'm looking for at least a 2-3 night guild(more is fine too) that raids from Tuesday - Friday 7:00 PST - 11 PST. Highly prefer Horde. Leave battletags so I can get in touch with you!

Note: Will provide Warcraftlogs, I am unable to post URL links yet.
    Last edited by Rynamicz; 2017-07-07 at 12:34 AM.

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 3/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so

everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Hey Ryn, lets chat if you're still on the market--dalicious#1822

Hi there Ryn, this is Magilous with <Unofficial> of US-Thrall! We are a 2 night/week raiding guild that raids from 9PM - 12AM PST on Tues/Wed. Our guild website is sites(dot)google.com/view/unofficial-guild if you would like more information! Hope to talk to you soon, my btag is Kosmonaut#1850.

H US-Shadow Council]<Speakeasy> is a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild looking for like-minded people to continue mythic progression.

"Why should I join Speakeasy? What separates the guild from others?"

-The raid schedule is 2 days (or 8 hours) on the weekend. If you work a Mon-Fri job, or just chill on the weekend, this is a good way to get your raiding done while getting plenty of rest during the week.

-A welcoming community that does plenty together outside of raid.
    -We take progression seriously with minimum downtime.
    -Great people, even better sense of humor.
    (We provide repairs and all consumables too!)

Recruiting: EVERYTHING (Biggest needs: Rogues/Spriest/Warriors) All exceptional applications are welcomed!

Loot Rules: Loot Council
    Raid times: Friday and Saturday night 9pm - 1am EST
    Current Progress: 7/7M EN - 3/3M ToV - 10/10M NH - 3/9M ToS

Note: We use a google form for the application process. This form will NOT provide us with any private information about you; It is submitted anonymously.

CONTACT ztop#1564 or laere#1956

Hey I'm from <MLFA> on Lightbringer, we are Alliance but thought I'd reach out anyway.

We are currently 3/9M ToS, we finished NH US 88th. We should have killed Sisters, but we know it's still early in the tier and plenty of time to make up ground. Raid leadership is very experienced.

We currently have a few core spots open for DPS (though we are in no danger of not having a full 20 on our raid days). There is definitely an opportunity for you to be in for every boss with us.

8pm-12am PST T/W/Th
    mlfaguild.net
    RealID: cid#1479
    Discord: airwave#5247

<Rise Again> is recruiting for our Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are looking for players that understand mechanics, know how their class functions in a raid team, and having positive attitude is a must.

Raid Times:
    Saturday: 11:00pm-1:00am Server
    Sunday: 11:00pm-1:00am Server

Current Progress:
    10/10 N Nighthold
    4/10 H Nighthold
    8/9 N ToS

Current Needs:
    DPS
    Rdps: All Range DPS
    Mdps: Case by case basis
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, MW Monk
    All strong players are encouraged to join and compete for a spot.

Additional info: Logs would be very helpful to a fast process, but not necessary. If you are an exceptional player just short trial to determine knowledge and experience.

If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer.

Rakof, BT: CruelAvenger#1844
    Gm: Falindis
    Officers: Schlawng, Banetsp, Rakof
    <Rise Again>
    Area 52

Rise Again is recruiting for our Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are looking for players that understand mechanics, know how their class functions in a raid team, and having positive attitude is a must.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server

Current Progress:
    10/10 N Nighthold
    10/10 H Nighthold
    9/9 N ToS

Current Needs:
    DPS
    Rdps: All Range DPS Except Shaman and Priest
    Mdps: Case by case basis
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, MW Monk
    All strong players are encouraged to join and compete for a spot.

Additional info: Logs would be very helpful to a fast process, but not necessary. If you are an exceptional player just short trial to determine knowledge and experience.

If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer.

Rakof; BT: CruelAvenger#1844
    Gm: Falindis; BT: TankAdin#11114
    Officers: Rakof
    <Rise Again>
    Area 52

Hey Rynamicz,

Midpull is a semi-hardcore guild on US Hyjal. Currently we are 8/9H and looking to get into M ToS shortly. We have been 7/7M EN and 7/10M NH. Previously we've been 13/13M HFC, and were server 3rd. We are looking for DPS and Healers right now, hopefully to get back to server 3rd soon.

We raid Tues-Thurs from 7pm-10pm Pacific Time.

Btags you can talk to are kourin#1303 and Tenadin#1185.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynamicz View Post
    Leave battletags so I can get in touch with you!

No battletag to leave but you may get in touch with us over discord for ease of contact to one of four GMs. Strong roster and core but always looking to pick up talent and at this time we do not have any warriors. Please give us a read here and speak with us on discord. I think that you would like us.

<NSW> Is an upcoming Horde guild on (US) Mal'ganis. We are comprised of some of the top mythic+ dungeon players from US servers with extensive mythic raiding experience. Our short term goal is to clear all content up to Heroic Tomb of Sargeras in a group as large as 30 players. This is to be followed by Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression in week two with the core roster comprised of the top performing individuals. We seek to expand the roster and collect talent for the utmost efficiency in our raid environment. Please review the belowinformation then apply at discord.gg/R6wdn6U .

The guild ranks consist of:

XXX: Leadership Council
    NC17: Leadership Alts
    R: Raiders
    PG13: Trial
    PG: M+ Dungeoner
    G: Friends and Family

What we offer:

- Consumables for raiders
    - Repairs for our raiders
    - Professions to craft most everything in the game
    - Resources/directories to foster player development
    - Readily available leadership that is approachable
    - Experience at the highest level in both PvE and PvP dating from now back to vanilla
    - M ToS experience

What we seek:

- Desire to succeed
    - Drive to make that success real
    - Ability to min/max your character
    - Attendance for all raids
    - Active players in WoW community
    - Equipped ilvl exceeding 920
    - Five legendaries at ilvl970
    - H ToS experience
    - 55+ Artifact traits in main spec weapon
    - Fully gemmed gear
    - Fully enchanted gear

What we expect:

Raiders are expected to be on 15 minutes beforehand for invites and preparation. All of your personal responsibilities of mission boards, seals of fate, daily quests, and professions must be handled prior to raid. Do not expect downtime during raid aside from a regularly scheduled break.

Our raid times are every Monday through Thursday at:

600 PM to 930 PM PST
    700 PM to 1030 PM MST
    800 PM to 1130 PM CST
    900 PM to 1230 AM EST

Where the loot goes:

Loot is handled via a loot council that is constructed of 5 players for each raid. The composition consists of three random XXX members of leadership and two R members of the raid core. This is designed to create a system of equality where the overall distribution matches the general raid needs, as perceived by raid environment, to best serve progression. With this shifting core of voters there should be no cliques, no bias, no funneling. We aim to best serve the raid.

If you are accepted:

Your character will be invited to the guild at which point you begin your trial process. You will have invites to H ToS raids with potential M ToS as warranted by your performance and our raid needs. After a period of two weeks there will be a communal discussion with leadership regarding your position where you are either promoted to a raider or placed on a probationary trial status to be reviewed for one additional week. Upon the end of this week your status will either be moved to a R raider, M+ dungeoner, or Friends and Family as seen fit by leadership. Any transparency you seek during this time can be attained by simply approaching any member of leadership.

If this sounds like a guild relationship you seek to pursue then, again, please refer to discord.gg/R6wdn6U and apply. Please expect a reply within 24 hours should we have interest in your application.

If you seek a home to simply run high level M+ or lower level M+ spam please feel free to apply for that respective role. Your character may be welcome to join in on the occasional heroic or old mythic content if space permits.

Come join us as we go hard non-stop.

No Safe Word.
    <NSW>

Hello!

[H][Area 52]<Toast>'s Team 7 raid group is 9/9N 8/9H (previously 6/10M in NH) and looking for more members to fill out our roster as we step into Mythic ToS.

We're currently in need of a couple melee and ranged dps. Please have knowledge of the fights and be appropriately geared, however exceptions may be made if you have logs with high parses for your ilvl.

We try to maintain a fun atmosphere during raids but will not hesitate to call people out via whisper. We do not tolerate raging.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday nights from 9-12 server time (EST).

PM me or add ToastemPopUp#1671, IAmSpherical#1341, or Salvantis#1276 if interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks for your time!

still looking to chat with you

Come try us out!

Guild/Server: [H] [US] Sriracha (Dragonmaw-Akama-Mugthol)
    Faction: HORDE
    Raid Times/Days: Tues-Wed Progression 8pm-11pm PST Server Time. Normal ToS/Mythic + Thursday-Monday
    Goal: Have fun while being successful with Heroic/Mythic Progression in Tomb of Sargeras. Analyze mistakes , provide constructive criticism, and down bosses. Our core is very strong, just need a few strong players to complete Mythic Team.
    Cleared: ToS 9/9 N, 8/9 Heroic
    Recruitment Contacts:
    DISCORD:: Woodsy#2187
    Battle.net ID- Woodsy#1968
    Needs: Accepting all strong players to round out mythic team, High needs are Restoration shaman /Holy paladin

Hey Rynamicz,

I am SgtBubblz I am with a guild named Dark Singularity on Hyjal, we are currently 4/5M ToS and looking to boost our roster. we are interested in bringing on a warrior such as yourself but just need to check out some logs and whatnot to see if you will be the right fit for our guild my B-tag is Mandershizle#1943 looking forward to hearing from you