Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

do asians see as well as white people with their eyes?

can they see as good as white people with their eyes? dont their eyes have block out vision due to how they are structured?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your threads just keep getting worse and worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Your threads just keep getting worse and worse.
    i never talk to any and i am curious if they see as well as us

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

yes, they do. the epicanthal fold doesn't actually close their eyes.

While there are proven biological differences between people hailing from different parts of the globe, these do not affect their basic physical capabilities.

Deleted
    I hope you keep on doing these Threads, but - nobody takes you seriously. Put in a bit more effort or will not complete your quest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    While there are proven biological differences between people hailing from different parts of the globe, these do not affect their basic physical capabilities.
    Bullshit, eyes are not affected yeah but things like denser bones in black people and other types of differences sure as hell affect it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone not Asian this is one of the most offensive things ever posted congrats.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    As someone not Asian this is one of the most offensive things ever posted congrats.
    how this is offensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Bullshit, eyes are not affected yeah but things like denser bones in black people and other types of differences sure as hell affect it.
    I believe that affects more like their physical limitations than basic capabilities, but hey, semantics.

Do black people have a darker skin tone than white people?

OH SHIT IM RACIST

No, Asians evolved to use sonar - their eyes are like that due to the concentration required to maintain a solid sound based view of the surroundings.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No, Asians evolved to use sonar - their eyes are like that due to the concentration required to maintain a solid sound based view of the surroundings.
    They also evolved in such a manner that they can use gamepads more effectively. Tiny, flexible and quick hands enable pure twitching skills. Their brain-to-bodymass ratio is also incredibly better than us normal people. They use that extra brain power to get all the first world kills and generally be better at anything you will ever attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    how this is offensive?
    Because this isn't any Asian country where someone can be thrown in a Tiger pit after being given the answer to a question like that.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    humans dont have sonar

- - - Updated - - -

Because this isn't any Asian country where someone can be thrown in a Tiger pit after being given the answer to a question like that.
    thrown into tiger pit for what?

humans dont have sonar

- - - Updated - - -

thrown into tiger pit for what?

Think again.

humans dont have sonar
    Nor humour it seems

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

how this is offensive?
    Because you are being racist as fuck and pretending that this thread poses a real question that is deserving of discussion. Nice work buddy. 6/10. You got people riled up over your racist agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Because you are being racist as fuck and pretending that this thread poses a real question that is deserving of discussion. Nice work buddy. 6/10. You got people riled up over your racist agenda.
    I feel so very triggered right now, I can hardly contain my privilegedesdes.