Abyss Worm mount from Miss'tress Sassz'ine drops from LFR! (and all other difficultie

Multiple reports of it dropping on LFR and confirmed sources as well. Check the wowhead comments for proof.

Great news as now we have 4 chances a week to get it; well 3 for me (LFR normal and heroic).

This makes it the first time a raid boss mount can drop in lfr.
    Last edited by Richardbro; 2017-07-07 at 07:04 PM.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

If it wasnt for the fact its a reskin of a very easy to get mount than this thread would be awash with alot of salty tears!!

Deleted
    its ugly who cares

I've had it drop on two alts but you can't give it away to someone, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    I've had it drop on two alts but you can't give it away to someone, unfortunately.
    We had a guildie get it and they wanted to trade it me, then realised it can't be traded
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

It's not really a good looking mount but I got it randomly from LFR (I say randomly cause I thought it only dropped on normal/HC/mythic) and I'm the first in the guild to get it. Good for the other 19 people who now have 1 person less to fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    It's not really a good looking mount but I got it randomly from LFR (I say randomly cause I thought it only dropped on normal/HC/mythic) and I'm the first in the guild to get it. Good for the other 19 people who now have 1 person less to fight for it.
    It's actually personally looted to you in all difficulties. I've seen a guildie get it in Normal and two get it in Heroic. So no one has to fight over drops Much prefer this system than masterlooter and rolling.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    It's actually personally looted to you in all difficulties. I've seen a guildie get it in Normal and two get it in Heroic. So no one has to fight over drops Much prefer this system than masterlooter and rolling.
    Ah, I see. :P
    Well, both systems have their ups and downs. What I like with how the Guldan mount works is that in theory you could award it to the most deserving people first (like core raiders) and not risk the mount going to a social or a mediocre trial. But on the other hand, always more drama like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    Multiple reports of it dropping on LFR and confirmed sources as well. Check the wowhead comments for proof.

Great news as now we have 4 chances a week to get it; well 3 for me (LFR normal and heroic).

This makes it the first time a raid boss mount can drop in lfr.
    Well, nothing wrong with that, one mount for the collection.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Given the initial buggy nature of one of one of the Tomb quests, I'm wondering if this was intended to happen. Mounts have never been available from LFR previously.

Quote Originally Posted by qactuar View Post
    Given the initial buggy nature of one of one of the Tomb quests, I'm wondering if this was intended to happen. Mounts have never been available from LFR previously.
    That's true, but something never happening before doesn't automatically preclude it from ever happening in this case.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!