Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

7.3 Feral Rework - Can we expect something similar?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...96609?page=1#1

What do you guys think, will they finally make us not dependent on crusade?

No, we can't.
    We are decently balanced and decent.
    They are professional professionals and they are very professional at what they do.
    Retribution is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, blizzard hates us

Deleted
    Y, we will get a drastic change in tier set bonus : one week before release they will alternate the 2 and 4 set bonuses.

Do they need to make Ret even easier? You're already the melee version of a BM hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Do they need to make Ret even easier? You're already the melee version of a BM hunter.
    On the contrary: I want it to be HARDER. I want to have a higher skill ceiling!

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    On the contrary: I want it to be HARDER. I want to have a higher skill ceiling!
    like adding another button

what was that spell, Inquisition? I think?

Bring that back (I played hpally exclusively, other than OW content in mop)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Thats frost dk, ret has like no real procs in their rotation.

Anyway, we should get a rework because our dmg is way to low and with utility that isn't unique in anyway, tired of people thinking Divine sheild is this end all be all in great awesome utility even though ret wasn't even brought to avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    like adding another button

what was that spell, Inquisition? I think?

Bring that back (I played hpally exclusively, other than OW content in mop)
    MoP Ret was awesome but I better not go into that or it'll be a rant.

Anyway, I doubt they'll do any meaningful changes to Ret this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noooooooo, i dont want inquisition back, am i the only one that remembers the constant complaining about it? and the joy we felt when it was removed in WoD?

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Noooooooo, i dont want inquisition back, am i the only one that remembers the constant complaining about it? and the joy we felt when it was removed in WoD?
    It was fine in MoP. It was badly implemented at first when it was 10 seconds per HP but 20 seconds per HP made it a lot more manageable. That's beside all the options that were available at the time.. you could even be a viable offhealer, kinda like disc, only more damage than healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Y, we will get a drastic change in tier set bonus : one week before release they will alternate the 2 and 4 set bonuses.
    Lel. The tier set swap would make no sense since you don;t have the buff to double it up. Though I'm more interested in the new general class legendary ring or any new legendary going to be added in 7.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    It was fine in MoP. It was badly implemented at first when it was 10 seconds per HP but 20 seconds per HP made it a lot more manageable. That's beside all the options that were available at the time.. you could even be a viable offhealer, kinda like disc, only more damage than healing.
    Inq was still unfun, even with the increase in duration, i still disliked it. As far as offhealer, i dont think i saw anyone do that, it was kinda niche tho, and you were still a dps, you just used your selfless healer stacks at a low health ally right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post

Anyway, we should get a rework because our dmg is way to low and with utility that isn't unique in anyway, tired of people thinking Divine sheild is this end all be all in great awesome utility even though ret wasn't even brought to avatar

Funny people making funny jokes!

Feral rework seems to be because the mandatory talents made the spec too complex for their taste.

Ret's mandatory talents don't complex anything really. So probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Feral rework seems to be because the mandatory talents made the spec too complex for their taste.

Ret's mandatory talents don't complex anything really. So probably not.
    Not like a good one-third of ret talents is not even options and flatout unusable and/or useless and there is virtually no synergy between talents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seithan View Post
    Funny people making funny jokes!
    Our damage is way too low.
    We have proof to back it up.
    Do you have proof we're the funny ones here?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Not like a good one-third of ret talents is not even options and flatout unusable and/or useless and there is virtually no synergy between talents.
    Like I said though, they said it was that the mandatory talents were complex.
    Doesn't seem like they care much if it's just mandatory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post

Tired of people thinking world-first guilds not bringing a class to a WF kill means the class is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Like I said though, they said it was that the mandatory talents were complex.
    Doesn't seem like they care much if it's just mandatory.
    So literal one-third of our talents being unusable useless unviable placeholders that can't even be considered options is not enough of a reason?
    Ah, I see, they are professional at what they are professionals aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    So literal one-third of our talents being unusable useless unviable placeholders that can't even be considered options is not enough of a reason?
    Ah, I see, they are professional at what they are professionals aswell.
    You disappoint Captain Placeholder with your hurtful words.

But it seems like it's not at the moment.