Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I've simmed every combination of T19 2s/T20 2s/T20 4s and legendaries as I can (I have all DPS ones except the SH robes) and Lessons/Demo Bracers + Erad + CDF comes out on top by almost a full 10k for me.

Interestingly though, i sim a few thousand DPS better running T19 2s + T20 4s with Demo Bracers/Feretory than I do running just T20 4s + Lessons/Feretory.

I couldn't find any combination where SC simmed competitively with CDF but acknowledge that in practice the shard refunds may make for a smoother rotation than CDF and bring them closer together for most players.
    Eternos - Warlock - Emerald Dream US

Quote Originally Posted by Hankenji View Post
    I couldn't find any combination where SC simmed competitively with CDF but acknowledge that in practice the shard refunds may make for a smoother rotation than CDF and bring them closer together for most players.
    I'm pretty sure it depends on your stats, as SC always sims higher for me than CDF. Which is fine with me! I hate CDF with an all consuming passion (but would definitely use it if it simmed higher for me). My best guess is levels of haste? I have a lot of haste, 32-37% (depending on what gearset I'm using). Its at the point where when using the 37% set, haste sims as my lowest priority (with the 32%, it sims as my 2nd best after crit).

TL;DR - I'm guessing more haste = more chaos bolts = more SC procs = more competitive with CDF (even though CDF scales with haste, I'm guessing its gets outscaled, especially with the 4pc buffing chaos bolts and not CDF).

Quote Originally Posted by Hankenji View Post
    Interestingly though, i sim a few thousand DPS better running T19 2s + T20 4s with Demo Bracers/Feretory than I do running just T20 4s + Lessons/Feretory.
    That's my experience as well, Sin'dorei Spite + Feretory + 2 pc T19/4 pc T20 sims higher for me than either Spite + Lessons + 4pc or Feretory + Lessons + 4pc.
    Last edited by Delia; 2017-07-17 at 03:29 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cerenitie
    Shyara

OK so, I guess I am the odd one out....I am still running 4 PC T19 with Lessons and Soul of the Netherlord. I can't really see me replacing it only because I am LOVING the mix of damage I am getting from running SC with F&B - the shard gen is very nice and I don't even miss Soul Harvest at all. My DPS floats above 1m from time to time but I will also be dependent on some adds (I switch to SH for ST) and a judicious use of havoc but I am having a lot of fun with Destr and the variety of damage dealing.

My logs aren't the best (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...latest/#boss=0) and I know I def goofed up on some fights (I stupidly got blown off on desolate host) but I think I am getting a much better hang of things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhead View Post
    OK so, I guess I am the odd one out....I am still running 4 PC T19 with Lessons and Soul of the Netherlord. I can't really see me replacing it only because I am LOVING the mix of damage I am getting from running SC with F&B - the shard gen is very nice and I don't even miss Soul Harvest at all. My DPS floats above 1m from time to time but I will also be dependent on some adds (I switch to SH for ST) and a judicious use of havoc but I am having a lot of fun with Destr and the variety of damage dealing.

My logs aren't the best (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...latest/#boss=0) and I know I def goofed up on some fights (I stupidly got blown off on desolate host) but I think I am getting a much better hang of things.
    Yeah, you're using F&B in single target fights meaning the talent doesn't do anything at all.

edit: Nvm, you're also using Reverse Entropy with the Soul of the Netherlord so good dps clearly isn't what you're after in the first place.
    Last edited by mmoccd6b269a28; 2017-07-27 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Yeah, you're using F&B in single target fights meaning the talent doesn't do anything at all.

edit: Nvm, you're also using Reverse Entropy with the Soul of the Netherlord so good dps clearly isn't what you're after in the first place.
    If you read what I said I was stating that on most fights I use F&B but on Single Target fights I switch to Soul Harvest (hence the "I switch to SH for ST" in my post).

Second - I like the concept of doing 10% more chaos bolt damage with 15% additional from erad cause of the ring - BFD? My numbers are great though - thanks!

Or you could get 10% increased everything with ELT kek

Deleted
    Now i got sephuz and with feretory, 2pc t19,4pc t20, Soul Conduit i sim exactly the same as with only "bis"leges and it does little better dps on target dummy and fights when u can proc sephuz it really owns the "bis setup"

Stats got sexy, int little low, but then again obelisk trinket give like 6850int for 15sec every min.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...-hand/kridlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Obelisk is a pretty poor trinket, its average INT given at ilvl 930 matches ilvl 880 stat stick AND it has restriction to it in form of having to be in the certain area.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Obelisk is a pretty poor trinket, its average INT given at ilvl 930 matches ilvl 880 stat stick AND it has restriction to it in form of having to be in the certain area.
    Sims good as 895 socketed whispers, which i dont like becouse there is no control over whispers proc and the debuff sucks. Also beat my 860 arcano trinket. I wouldnt call 7k int every min poor. And the area is quite large.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    You know, you say this, but default raidbots is currently simming RE as only veeeeeeery slightly inferior to ELT for me (with Netherlord). I'm talking in the 0.2% difference range.

Perhaps it's my specific gear/talent choices/whatever or ELT gains because of movement or something, but that difference is so far below RNG's effects that there's no way I'm playing stupid ELT.

Feretory with SC + Netherlord with RE sims 20k less for me than Shoulders + Spite with CDF that seems worth it to me. I don't have to stagger Rifts, use CDF, and Life Tap, and it makes the play style feel super smooth. In a real situation too I think it's far better, because the 20k difference is assuming you're playing perfectly, which is much harder to do in the first set up than in the second.
    Last edited by muto; 2017-08-02 at 12:03 PM.