921 mage 9/9H looking for guild

Hello I'am a 921 frost mage 59 points in frost looking for a raiding guild, My raiding experience this xpac has been 7/7M in EN, 10/10M NH and 9/9H ToS. I'am a frost mage with bis legos I'm looking for a new guild to raid with open to all raid times and wanting to find a guild that wants to push for CE KJ in ToS. I'am willing to server xfer and possibly facation change if the right guild comes across me. it wouldn't let me post my armory or wowprogres on here for some reason so just msg me in game or discord that way I can link them to you.

I will provide my logs upon request, you guys can add me on b.net Pkingg15#1485 or feel free to PM me in discord to get in contact with me óblivinatí#0469 thank you for your time and I look forward from hearing from you guys.
    Last edited by Pkingg17; 2017-07-08 at 07:36 AM.

Hey man I added you to btag, i'm restodru1d#1598. I have a few things I'd like to talk to you about regarding your interest in finding a new guild here's some food for thought though

Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

-Remnant- Of <Seraph>

9/9N
    4/9H
    0/9M
    (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)

About Guild
    Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring TWELVE full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

About Team

Remnant is a relatively new team, Established in December of 2016. We’re strengthening our raid team with each and every passing week, we are a weekend team who aims to help seraph reach the top, one step at a time.Our leadership is dedicated to helping our raiders in any way possible as we aim for mythic content. Our goal is to kill mythic KJ before the release of the next raid content, even if that means taking a few extra days and extending lockouts. We've reformed since our creation and now we're stronger than ever. Join us as we forge friendships and kill bosses.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild features:
    Alt raids open to all
    Legacy raids open to all
    Achievement raids open to all
    M+ Dungeons
    PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    Active guild forums
    We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

R09. Remnant - 9/9N, 4/9H, 0/9M (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

Mage - Frost, Fire
    Priest - Holy, Shadow
    Warlock - Closed
    Druid - Balance
    Warrior - Closed
    Paladin - Closed
    Demon Hunter - Closed
    Hunter - Beastmaster, Marksman
    Shaman - Elemental W healer OS
    Death Knight - Closed
    Rogue - Closed
    Monk - Mistweaver

itisthatbad - R09 Recruitment Officer -bangkook#11210
    Darii - R09 Assistant Officer - restodru1d#1598
    Crazzychris - R09 Raid Leader - CrazzyChris#1695

<Lil Paddies> Baelgun

Raid Times: Fri/Sat | 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST

Progression: 8/9H

The team is built around 5/9M Raiders

Btag: Ozhu#11828
    Last edited by JustOz; 2017-07-25 at 02:36 PM.

Hello Pkingg,

<Bad Guys> is a weekend raiding guild looking for more dedicated and fun-loving people seeking to progress through Legion content on a two day schedule.

We currently raid Saturday and Sunday 6pm-10pm CST. Our current progress is 1/9 Mythic and in Heroic ToS.

The majority of <Bad Guys> has raided together since Wrath of the Lich King, with some of us having been together since vanilla and The Burning Crusade. We believe in forming friendship through raiding, while simultaneously taking clearing content very seriously.

Since we raid on the weekend to accommodate hectic lives(curse being adults!), we expect all of our raiders to do the following:

1)Maintain 90% raid attendance
    2)Fully understand your class and min/maxing to reach your potential
    3)Show up to raids with full consumables, enchants, upgrades, and gems
    4)Follow directions and be willing to accept constructive criticism
    5)Use the following addons-Deadly Boss Mods, Exorsus Raid Tools, RcLootCouncil
    6)Have a working microphone and be willing to speak up if the need arises.

Recruitment needs:

Rogue
    Shadowpriest
    Windwalker Monk
    Boomkin
    Sub rogue
    Fury Warrior
    Retribution Paladin
    Demon Hunter
    Frost Mage

If you are considering joining, or just want to find out more information, speak to one of our officers in game - Galbatroix or Zeno. You can also contact Zeno(Zeno#1740), Gingersnap(wheesper#1889), or myself (Krixus#1351).
    through our battletags.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you.

Who are we?

<Revival> is a Mythic Raiding Guild on US MalGanis. We are a group of players that have been raiding together for years. We have made it a point to push progression and see the full tier's content each tier. We have decided to form our own group after our last one had the leadership fall apart. What we have are skilled, dedicated raiders that want to push progression and still have fun playing the game. We believe that this is a social game and that you should look forwarded to spending your raid time with the other raiders. We also believe that as a 2 night raiding guild attendance is extremely important as well as reviewing the fights before logging into to raid. We do not want to waste any one else's time because one of us doesn't know the fight.

Caution:
    If you are an elitest, like to point fingers, rude to other people, enjoy causing loot drama, or dont know how to have fun. Please DO NOT APPLY. We do not want you, you are not welcome.

Progression:

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
    Trial of Valor: 3/3M
    Nighthold: 9/10M
    Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9H

Raid Times

Tuesday: 9pm EST - 1am EST
    Thursday : 9pm EST - 1am EST

Recruitment

Current class openings:

HIGH Need:
    - Shadow Priest
    - Balance Druid
    - Destruction Warlock
    - Mage

MEDIUM Need:
    - Melee DPS
    - Healer with Good DPS Offspec

We are actively looking for the classes listed above however our recruitment remains open at all times. All applications will be considered, regardless of iLvL, progression or class. That said we do prefer 910+ iLvL and 52 points in main weapon.

Leadership & Contact Information

Guild Master: Durgga (Durgga#1765)
    Officers : MorphZero (Element#1778)
    Recruitment: Orestés (Sextape#1439) Albart (Dinosaur#1438)

Hi everyone<Boss Inc> is a Semi Hardcore guild that was formed by friends who have been raiding together for the last ten years! As time goes on things change and life happens. We still want to raid just not seven days a week lol. We formed this guild for just that reason fun in moderation.We use Discord for chat and R/C loot council for loot. Casuals welcome but gear and skill needs to be up to par for raiding.

Raid Times
    Thur-Fri 7-11pm server

Needs
    (All exceptional apps will be considered)
    dps in general
    hunter
    mage
    shadow priest
    Ele Shaman
    Rouge

Heals
    Shaman resto
    Pally Resto

Feel free to contact myself or another officer in game .

Bossashy#1883
    Musuno
    Grampz Lead Recruitment officer
    Vikingodin#11181

Rise Again is recruiting for our Tomb of Sargeras raid team. We are looking for players that understand mechanics, know how their class functions in a raid team, and having positive attitude is a must.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server
    Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00pm Server

Current Progress:
    10/10 N Nighthold
    10/10 H Nighthold
    9/9 N ToS

Current Needs:
    DPS
    Rdps: All Range DPS Except Shaman and Priest
    Mdps: Case by case basis
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, MW Monk
    All strong players are encouraged to join and compete for a spot.

Additional info: Logs would be very helpful to a fast process, but not necessary. If you are an exceptional player just short trial to determine knowledge and experience.

If you have any questions please contact me here or in game. If i'm not on message anyone in guild and they will direct you to an officer.

Rakof; BT: CruelAvenger#1844
    Gm: Falindis; BT: TankAdin#11114
    Officers: Rakof
    <Rise Again>
    Area 52

Hi Pking!

Midpull is a semi-hardcore guild on US Hyjal. Currently we are 8/9H and looking to get into M ToS shortly. We have been 7/7M EN and 7/10M NH. Previously we've been 13/13M HFC, and were server 3rd. We are looking for DPS and Healers right now, hopefully to get back to server 3rd soon.

We raid Tues-Thurs from 7pm-10pm Pacific Time.

Btags you can talk to are kourin#1303 and Tenadin#1185.

Thanks!

Hey Pkingg,

Thought I would leave some info on us.

Guild: Reign [H]
    Servers: Thunderlord Connected - Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath
    Progression: 8/9 H ToS (H KJ 17%, M Goroth 36%)

Raid days: T/W 830-1130 CST, M (optional)

Our guild is a tight group of players where we are always chatting up discord and running normal and alt raids, as well as mythic + runs daily.

Hit me up if you'd like to talk: lettuceflow#1132

Hey!

We currently have an opening for a mage on our roster, I'd be eager to learn more about you and see if we'd be a good fit for each other.

Hit me up man!

Narrx

<Non Profit> is an Alliance Guild on US - Ner'zhul

Currently progressing on Mythic Sisters of the Moon.

Schedule:
    Tuesday Wednesday Thursday - 9pm to 1am Est

Legion Progression:
    7/7 M - Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge
    3/3 M - Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge
    10/10 M - Nighthold - Cutting Edge
    3/9 M - Tomb of Sargeras

If interested please add:
    Prowl#1190

Hello! Not sure if you've already found a guild but:

<Toast>'s Team 7 raid group is 9/9H (previously 6/10M in NH) and looking for more members to fill out our roster as we step into Mythic ToS.

We're currently in need of a couple melee and ranged dps (no Shaman). Please have knowledge of the fights and be appropriately geared, however exceptions may be made if you have logs with high parses for your ilvl.

We try to maintain a fun atmosphere during raids but will not hesitate to call people out via whisper. We do not tolerate raging.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday nights from 9-12 server time (EST).

Add ToastemPopUp#1671, IAmSpherical#1341, or Salvantis#1276 on bnet if interested or if you have any questions.

You can also reach me on Discord at ToastemPopUp#5876.

Thanks for your time!

8/9 Heroic on Tichondrius

<Dimensional> (9/9N, 8/9H) is an adult, Horde raiding guild located on (US) TICHONDRIUS. Led by seasoned raiders, <Dimensional> is looking to advance our raid progression team as we set our sights upon Mythic content. Our current roster has anywhere up to 15 dedicated raiders, and a handful of capable casuals; yet, we need more core raiders to add to our roster. We make it one of our guild principles to raid in a relaxed setting that is well-led and well-organized in order to promote an efficient and above all, progression minded environment; something, which we do very well and are proud of. Alongside the right fit and having our raiders be held accountable to their role and actions, progression raiding in <Dimensional> is successful and fun.

We are looking for responsible and self-sufficient adults who enjoy progression raiding, in a semi-serious environment. Of course, a strong knowledge of class and raid mechanics are preferred. Below are our raid times and current needs for our core raid team. Please keep in mind we prefer recruits to have raiding experience and current logs available; but are certainly open to newer players who have the right personality and work ethic to become a great raider!

Raid Times:
    Wednesday and Thursday
    6:30p to 9:30p server time (PST)

We encourage all raiders to actively maintain a capable DPS off-spec; unless, otherwise noted by leadership to have off-spec as tank/heals.
    If interested in joining us, please have recent logs available and any other information you feel may benefit your chances in joining our ranks. Anything that you can provide to cut out the small talk and help us make an easier and quicker decision on your recruitment process is greatly appreciated.

Contact KNOVVV#1671 (GM), BruceBanner#1166 (RL), Vagus#1728 (MT), or Dannie#1999 (Officer) for more information and to begin discussing how you can join <Dimensional> today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!