Thread: Demonology?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    You like making excuses. Sorry, but I'm not accepting anything other than an Armory link and even that's being generous.
    Seems like a lot of trouble to fake it. Plus I can see his point about keeping a certain level of anonymity here on MMOC.

You like making excuses. Sorry, but I'm not accepting anything other than an Armory link and even that's being generous.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...e/achievements
    my charecter before i server transfered and name changed
    also those pictures were literally of me ingame with my acheives tab open, you think i photoshopped those?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satori sartori View Post
    This is not eve online, literally nothing anybody can do to you with armory, unless you're hiding something...
    unlesss i dont want people trolling me ingame?
    sending false reports or such

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I've seen people give good ideas...I think I even came up with a idea when Legion launched...but they just don't care about it much...like same with Shadow...they made promises to actually change things and never delivered on them.

Simplest thing I can think of off my hand is make DE a aura so you don't need to cast it every few seconds. But no...they can't even do that...
    Yea it is clear their plans for demo is to keep us in the middle of the pack and at the bottom of their priority list for changes during Legion, hence the long ramp up, constant spam of lifetap, loads of GCD's and movement penilty to keep us where they want us

Deleted
    Lol this felplague dude

I think I found him:

Looks inactive as fuck though.

Transmog and his portrait fits with what he has posted in the transmog thread.

And the fact that it says fucking Felplague - Dentarg on that screenshot. So much for not wanting to get stalked dude.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2017-07-10 at 01:31 PM.

Not only do I not have an active subscription but I don't have the game installed. If you're worried someone around here is going to stalk you then feel free to send me a PM with the link.
    Why would you spend time on a gaming forum you don't have installed or have a subscription too. I wish I had that much free time.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    Why would you spend time on a gaming forum you don't have installed or have a subscription too. I wish I had that much free time.
    Please don't feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    You mean the forum with sub-forums about games and various other topics? I wish you had brain cells more than free time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I think I found him:

And the fact that it says fucking Felplague - Dentarg on that screenshot. So much for not wanting to get stalked dude.
    Considering they linked their armory before you even posted that, you're a little slow.....dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prossy View Post
    Yea it is clear their plans for demo is to keep us in the middle of the pack and at the bottom of their priority list for changes during Legion, hence the long ramp up, constant spam of lifetap, loads of GCD's and movement penilty to keep us where they want us
    Yeah it's a shame...I had such high hopes when they announced they were making Demonology about Demons again...then those hopes slowly went away when people hit Alpha and you found out you'd be casting DE every few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, I'm using a premade UI and never saw that lol. Maybe it's non existing in my UI (checked it, there's no indicator on my UI) - sorry, didn't knew there is one.
    if you use elvui, it goes in the totems section

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    I agree with everything you said and I'd add another problem is addons being required to play Demo with any level of proficiency. That they made a spec with little built in UI support is ludicrous.
    what addons are needed? (pretty new to actually raiding, main demo lock and one of the strongest dps in my guild so always looking for ways to do better and help my guild do better)

i don't run any addons specific for demo and i still pull 900k-1mil+ (913 equipped, 930 weapon)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I think I found him:

Hahaha gj Wp.

What a Jerk ������������������

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    We know now they nerfed it because of demon hunters but couldn't say it at the time. Old demo was a clunky mess yet was consistently the strongest spec. They tried over and over to fix it before they finally nerfed it to hell so people would stop playing that mess of a spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    We know now they nerfed it because of demon hunters but couldn't say it at the time. Old demo was a clunky mess yet was consistently the strongest spec. They tried over and over to fix it before they finally nerfed it to hell so people would stop playing that mess of a spec.
    There was nothing clunky about it. It was a masterful spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    There was nothing clunky about it. It was a masterful spec.
    If clunky is what you call masterful, then yes it was!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    If clunky is what you call masterful, then yes it was!
    The current itteration of demo = clunky. or rather spammy AF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i love how people still take that out of context
    the spec was broken, and he made a joke, then said "we purposly nerfed it cause right now it is just too broken and we need to fix it"
    Utter bullcrap.

They nerfed it into the floor to prepare for the announcement of Demon Hunter and the fact they were taking away Metamorphosis from the spec to give it to them. The way to ease the pain of that was to stop most people playing Demonology prior.

If everyone was loving and playing Demo when they announced it the backlash would have been 10 times worse than it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Yeah it's a shame...I had such high hopes when they announced they were making Demonology about Demons again...then those hopes slowly went away when people hit Alpha and you found out you'd be casting DE every few seconds.
    Yeah that's a big turn-off for me, that and lack of interesting summons. Could have made DE a cd and buffed other stuff to bring it in line. Maybe add something where you can sacrifice some summoned imps to summon more powerful, on a cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinuvial View Post
    The current itteration of demo = clunky. or rather spammy AF.
    "Spammy" is clunky? Also I thought spammy was hitting one button the entire time of at least 90% of it or so. The only spam button on demo now is the lifetap key......

Deleted
    The only thing that comes to mind that could save Demonology is making it like BM for hunters. Affliction is the dot spec, destruction is the caster spec, Demonology is the hybrid between both specs. This is a example for Demonology.

You get a permanent second pet, (like a eredar or a pitlord) imp spamming is replaced with shadowbolt.

Demonic empowerment is something you build up towards, when you use it, your pets transform into powerful demons for X amount of time. Kinda like the Artifact stacks as affliction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Yeah that's a big turn-off for me, that and lack of interesting summons. Could have made DE a cd and buffed other stuff to bring it in line. Maybe add something where you can sacrifice some summoned imps to summon more powerful, on a cd.
    All I wanted was my Wrathguard glyph, with the new swords that Wrathguard in Legion carry....Blizz couldn't even do that...plus the glyph lowers dps.

Really obvious they hate Demonology...