Thread: BIS resto druid

BIS resto druid

hi i was wondering if anyone got a list of BIS for resto druid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by margoule View Post
    hi i was wondering if anyone got a list of BIS for resto druid
    A better idea would be to try to make your own, share it and then get feedback
    Leafcast - <Don't Laugh At My Giraffe> Proudmoore

The thing about resto druids I've learned from many people, is there is no SET BiS list for us, because all of our stats are so well balanced, we can take more pieces of gear as upgrades without having to worry about that stats. Though that doesn't mean go get all crit/verse gear and ruin your mastery and haste haha. a HUGE recommendation would be to join the class discord, they have ample amounts of resources for the kind of questions you have.

mastery and haste's values change wildly depending on the fight and situation, but overall everything is pretty close so your best bet is to just take ilvl upgrades and use gems/enchants/rings/neck to help balance out your weaker stats
    or if you do M+ or are working on a specific fight where it's strong, just stack mastery

also you have the choice to use T19 4p with shoulders, T20 4p with shoulders, or T20 4p with T19 2p, and so far most people are sticking to T19 with shoulders unless there's a fight with static ticking damage