Uninterruptible divine hymn possible?

My divine hymns get interrupted alot accidentally by casting other spells , its really annoying considering how important the cd is , is it possible to not be able to interrupt that spell?

If it's really that much of a problem, you can make macros for your other spells like this:

Code:
    /stopmacro [channeling:Divine Hymn]
    /cast (spell)

How do you forget you're in the middle of a hymn? Maybe increase the size of your castbar so it's more noticeable that you're in the middle of a longish channel? I suppose a macro like anon posted would work as well, though seems rather intensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    How do you forget you're in the middle of a hymn? Maybe increase the size of your castbar so it's more noticeable that you're in the middle of a longish channel? I suppose a macro like anon posted would work as well, though seems rather intensive.
    Depends... interrupting it in the middle would be weird, clapping the end tick is understandable -- happened to me quite a bit with penance (so I made macros similar to that mentioned above).

Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    No , what happens is when i click the spell it gets interrupted instantly sometimes and i dont understand why this is happening but i assume that i may use some other spell , if its already channeling then it never gets interrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    Depends... interrupting it in the middle would be weird, clapping the end tick is understandable -- happened to me quite a bit with penance (so I made macros similar to that mentioned above).
    Ah, yeah I've gotten use to waiting for the channel to finish due to not wanting to clip Void Torrent when I'm Shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    No , what happens is when i click the spell it gets interrupted instantly sometimes and i dont understand why this is happening but i assume that i may use some other spell , if its already channeling then it never gets interrupted.
    Then the macro approach that anon gave might be useful, at least for the spells you place nearby Hymn for keybinds. In case you're accidentally rolling your finger to the next key.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Usually when I get interruped immedately it's because (I think) the server hasn't registered that I stopped moving yet when I started casting, so even though I stopped on my screen the server interrupts the cast from movement. It's rare, but it has happened to me a few times like that.

Deleted
    Make all your mouseover macros like this:
    Code:
    /use [nochanneling:Divine Hymn @mouseover,help][] SPELL_NAME