Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

You will live in an island for the next 365 days. Choose a game to take with you.

Greetings champions! Good to see you all, as ever!

Let's play a game: You will live in a deserted island for the next 365 days. You can bring ONE (and only ONE) OFFLINE GAME with you, with all it's DLC, mods, and etc. Which game are you taking?

My pick is easy: Doom. Doom has so many mods, and it's so timeless, that I can play it all day for weeks on end and still have a blast. With all the mods since 93 I can last more than 365 days.

And you?!

See you soon!

You really could have just said year... And skyrim, I could play it on a turtle if my system died.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    You really could have just said year... And skyrim, I could play it on a turtle if my system died.
    I think most people would bring Skyrim with them. It's the "go-to sandbox" nowadays. Used to be GTA San Andreas

10+ Year Old Account
    'On' and well, does this mean said island would have the equipment or even power for it? Else, cards. If it does, I guess Minecraft would be revisited.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    One game... Hmmm. That'd be either Fallout 4 or GTA V. Probably GTA V fully modded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Rimworld. So i can play desolate colony while in desolate colony.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    'On' and well, does this mean said island would have the equipment or even power for it? Else, cards. If it does, I guess Minecraft would be revisited.
    Aren't you already playing Minecraft by surviving on an island?

One of these new CRPGs like Divinity or Pillars of Eternity, I'd probably not be done with it in just a year.

Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4, or Stellaris. Might finish a game of one LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Aren't you already playing Minecraft by surviving on an island?

One of these new CRPGs like Divinity or Pillars of Eternity, I'd probably not be done with it in just a year.
    Well, it can't really be survival on an island if I have the ability to play a game for 365 days while there. Would mean I would be covered with a bit more benefits. And well, not many other games I could be bothered to play which is offline only.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

EU4, then I'd ask for another year.

Deleted
    I'd take Nioh.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim. Without a doubt.

Deleted
    Fallout 3 / New Vegas, I liked 4 but there's something about 3 that makes me prefer it

Likely Skyrim. Though there are some strong contenders like Witcher 3 or Fallout 4

FIFA18 or GTAV
    I could play career in fifa or kill people in gta, it would be hard tl decide

Deleted
    Something that's online, so I can let people know I'm stuck on an island

For real though Destiny 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victoria View Post
    Greetings champions! Good to see you all, as ever!

Let's play a game: You will live in a deserted island for the next 365 days. You can bring ONE (and only ONE) OFFLINE GAME with you, with all it's DLC, mods, and etc. Which game are you taking?

My pick is easy: Doom. Doom has so many mods, and it's so timeless, that I can play it all day for weeks on end and still have a blast. With all the mods since 93 I can last more than 365 days.

And you?!

See you soon!
    Honestly? Probably something like the forest, its a deserted island for crying out loud, some inspiration might be good. But on such a location survival takes precedence over bringing a game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    FIFA18 or GTAV
    I could play career in fifa or kill people in gta, it would be hard tl decide
    Play carreer in GTA and kill people in Fifa