Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oddworld: Strangers wrath http://store.steampowered.com/app/15...gers_Wrath_HD/

It is a first person shooter made by the people who brought you Abes oddysee and exoddus. I have 49 hours on this game and it's only single player because I love playing through it. It is by no means perfect but is very fun to play and the unique selling point is the ammo, instead of normal bullets you have critters with 9 unique ways of behaving and using them to bounty people.

I guess Lords of the Fallen? Not a bad game in the slightest and very worth it in a sale. Dark Soul fan base shat on it a lot though, hence the bad ratings.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/26...Of_The_Fallen/
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2017-07-14 at 12:02 AM.

Deadly Premonition

If you liked Twin Peaks - you'll love this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    4. One Way Heroics A somewhat weird one, this is a rogue like with rpg elements, but the thing is that you can only advance, so you have to plan where you want to go.
    Yeah... I'll second this one. It's got all the fun of a rogue-like, packaged up in a tight little "one way to the end! try and survive!" of FTL-type thing.

Quote Originally Posted by razmir View Post
    Monday Night Combat (Link) is a very underrated title imo. I loved the multiplayer to bits, don't know how the community is nowadays.
    I think Monday Night Combat was replaced by Super Monday Night Combat , but it seems like both games are dead now. MNC was fun when I played it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise of the Leviathan View Post
    Not a bad game in the slightest and very worth it in a sale. Dark Soul fan base shat on it a lot though, hence the bad ratings.
    Because it IS a bad game. You can like a bad game but that doesn't change what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    Because it IS a bad game. You can like a bad game but that doesn't change what it is.
    Curious why you think that. Sure Dark Souls beats it out of the park in all scenarios, but not entirely a bad game, was fun to me at least.

Bad in my books is a game like Bound By Flame, that was a disaster.

10+ Year Old Account

Everytime i see his posts, they are more worse than mine.

Please post productively. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-07-14 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Everytime i see his posts, they are more worse than mine.

Please post productively. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-07-14 at 07:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    I think Monday Night Combat was replaced by Super Monday Night Combat , but it seems like both games are dead now. MNC was fun when I played it though.
    They abandoned both games like a bunch of morons they were, worst developers i've ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post

LISA is also an RPG. It has turn-based combat, but the areas are side-scrolling. The visual style has, once again, an Earthbound feel to it. It deals with extremely dark and depressing themes, and you have to make some horrible decisions during the game that will affect how the future of the game plays. It does have some good humor in it, and it has a pretty interesting story. The combat is also pretty fun. The DLC is also worth checking out. You may need a therapy session after playing this game, though.
    Glad someone mentioned it

Other than Lisa The Painful

Warlock:Master of the Arcane (Just 1 number 2 did not work well)
    Wasteland 2:The Director's Cut (Only when it's on sale but it's a damn good game around 20-25 bucks)
    Botanicula (cute little puzzle game that's very satisfying)
    Solar 2 (Fell asleep with this game for awhile, soundtrack very chill)

Deleted
    I wouldnt say its underrated but Child of Light, I love that game.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    I wouldnt say its underrated but Child of Light, I love that game.
    My friend gave it to me. It is in my "list of games to finish". Art style looks sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    If lords of the fallen is your standard for bad rather than just mediocre, you have some mighty high standards regarding games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Momodoras are pretty underrated considering how good they are. Especially reverie under the moonlight.

War For The Overworld is one I've been playing. As a spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper with tons of new levels and gamemodes I'm pleased with it. I just miss smaller details that didn't make it in like your minions dancing when you sprinkle gold on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

For those of you who were interested in it, 20XX leaving Early Access on the 16th of August. It's also finally getting it's end level or boss rush to cap off the game too, and I find myself strangely hyped about it.

If you were on the fence before, and I don't blame you plenty of games never leave Early Access, it might be welcome news.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    If lords of the fallen is your standard for bad rather than just mediocre, you have some mighty high standards regarding games.
    I have standards, yes, which I see most people lack.

7+ Year Old Account
    Darkest Dungeon? I see this game as good alternative to old Majesty.

Not really sure if they are considered underrated, but Bastion and Transistor is both damn good games, that I reckon most have not played.