Deleted

Let's talk about Artanis

As a mainly Tank/Warrior player that I've always been in pretty much every game, I've been very akin to Arthas and I really love that hero. However, recently I've been trying Artanis since I want to expand my champion roster and I actually really love his playstyle. Warriorish like, badass, cool looks and all and he's super fun to play!

What I'd like to know is, how viable is he in higher ratings? Is he good enough for the team, does he bring enough utility for the team? I find that his ultimate that blinds people can be game changing when it comes to team fights. Plus the dash + swap combo is pretty strong as well.

Let me know what you think!~

Raj

Don't know about pro scene, but he is a good/common pick in diamond/master. He works fine as a second tank/bruiser (like Sonya and Dehaka) and his main strength is the swap combo. He is a good counter for many heroes and one of the better duelists.

He is very good even when he's not used as a counterpick, thanks to his swap. As a counterpick to heavy auto-attacker teams... well, he pretty much invalidates them with his ult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Good counterpick and good for solo laning/securing kills with swaps.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also outstanding at Mercs and PvE with Amateur Opponent at level 1. Very very good pick for BoE and BHB.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Artanis is like sylvanas a hero nobody likes to have in team. Very easy QM condition, very easy mechanics and 1:10 plays it good enough for hl....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Artanis is like sylvanas a hero nobody likes to have in team. Very easy QM condition, very easy mechanics and 1:10 plays it good enough for hl....
    All a good artanis has to do is to land his enormous ult on maltael/tychus/tyrande/whatever and hope that it won't get repelled by uther or something. That's basically all artanis has to do to win the fight.

Reminds me of the yesterday game when we had some dude pick zul'jin first and got johanna, artanis and lili in response. Oh the pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes a great hero but definitely not a solo tank. He is a great off tank/bruiser and his ultimates are nearly always useful. Either they have a heavy AA team or they have a mage/heroes without much mobility in which case the other one is. He is very versatile but some people pay him very badly.