Thread: New hero?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    eh, i never liked garrosh, lets hope he's atleast fun to play

I'm pumped just to hear his voice actor shouting at me again. Good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah...another bloody orc. I wanted a demon; still no Eredar, Pit Lords, or Nathrezim in HotS yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to playing him but really disappointed we got another fucking orc and not a Draenei, or any sort of demon.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...heroes_leaked/

If this list is true. Early christmas in HOTS!

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post

I hope it's not true. No Diablo heroes? Anna and Junkrat back to back? Not thrilled with that(not thrilled with Anna at all, actually). Sure, glad to get KT in(if only so people can quit asking for him, he doesn't actually interest me particularly) and Firebat could be cool, I guess...Alexstraza too if they let her go into dragon form...

10+ Year Old Account

No Diablo Heroes? Screw that, the only Heroes to excite me on that list are Kel'thuzad and Firebat for potential Terran tank.

Most Overwatch characters doesn't spark anything in me and Alexstrasza should have remained Nekros' bitch. They couldn't really plan a more annoying and boring Dragon aspect, which they did mainly to ease calls for new supports. Breathing fire on people to grow flowers, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    No Diablo Heroes? Screw that, the only Heroes to excite me on that list are Kel'thuzad and Firebat for potential Terran tank.

Most Overwatch characters doesn't spark anything in me and Alexstrasza should have remained Nekros' bitch. They couldn't really plan a more annoying and boring Dragon aspect, which they did mainly to ease calls for new supports. Breathing fire on people to grow flowers, yay!
    I don't even mind OW characters being added, but 2 of them back to back? With one of them being Anna, rather than, I dunno, someone cool at least, like Reinhardt?

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess we can't expect bigger dissapoint like with was with Amazon, it was like.

"Oh you thought some demon is coming, but it was me! Amazon from D2"

Not that i dislike her, but in her place i kinda hoped for Belial or Mephisto.
    the biggest disapointment was DVA
    cause we had fire, we had massive claw marks on the dragon symbol on the new overwatch map, and a deep growl with "something lurks in hanamura"

then its like "oh no, that was diablo, the new hero is DVA fighting that diablo"
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I don't even mind OW characters being added, but 2 of them back to back? With one of them being Anna, rather than, I dunno, someone cool at least, like Reinhardt?
    Anna at least has a potential to bring interesting Support playstyle.

Junkrat on the other hand is super boring unless they somehow implement his shots bouncing off the walls.

With that being said, I rather see Reinhardt, Doomfist, Sombra, Reaper, Zenyatta, Soldier or Bastion before those two.

Junkrat on the other hand is super boring unless they somehow implement his shots bouncing off the walls.

With that being said, I rather see Reinhardt, Doomfist, Sombra, Reaper, Zenyatta, Soldier or Bastion before those two.
    I'd rather see your list, as well. Anna is the second least interesting Overwatch hero for me, and HotS already has the first(Lucio).

I wouldn't be surprised if Junkrat was the first hero without an AA, and instead you use an ability or trait to lob grenades at people ala Genji Shurikens.

Then again, that seems like too much effort.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    Tbh I find all overwatch heroes terrible in hots. They just dont fit the dota theme imo - RPG & RTS heroes work best..

The only one I really hate is Genji. He put in a kind of mobility that sort of severely dampens my enjoyment of the game. Tracer had the highest mobility since then, but her counterplay was easily understood and if you got her, you got her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Tbh I find all overwatch heroes terrible in hots. They just dont fit the dota theme imo - RPG & RTS heroes work best..
    I can't think of a single reason they don't fit.

The game currently has:Angels, teleporting girls, heavy metal minotaurs, girl piloting a mech, aliens with energy blades, demons, guys with miniguns in powered armor, werewolves, girl driving a tank, cyber ninjas, elf wizards, mechanical probes, kung fu monks, cloaking snipers, 2 different undead kings, alien bugs...

Now could you explain, exactly, how, out of that list, the cyber ninja, girl piloting a mech, and a teleporting girl are out of place, but cloaking snipers, minigun toting dudes in powered armor, and a girl driving a tank fight right in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Tracer is also squishy as fuck, which is good since she can move and attack at the same time. Genji on the other hand has a pretty high healthpool, his W makes him invulnerable by default, can pretty much attack and move too, two fucking movement abilities that go through terrain, AND all of his shuriken charges refresh at once.

He's just so fucking unfun to play against. Just pure cancer to HotS.

Edit: I also forgot about Dragonblade, which gives him a ton of mobility.
    They need to remove Dodge talent from Genji, it is the biggest reason he is so strong. Not only he is highly mobile to dodge abilities and can make himself protected, AA Heroes are unable to trade into him as he can completely negate 3 basic Attacks which is probably as much AAs you can dish into him after Deflect drops and before he zips away

10+ Year Old Account
    Tracer maybe is squishy, but yesterday i watched HGC and. Damn son if some pro play Tracer, she can do an mess.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is just boring Garrosh guys, We can all pack up and go home.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Tracer is also squishy as fuck, which is good since she can move and attack at the same time. Genji on the other hand has a pretty high healthpool, his W makes him invulnerable by default, can pretty much attack and move too, two fucking movement abilities that go through terrain, AND all of his shuriken charges refresh at once.

He's just so fucking unfun to play against. Just pure cancer to HotS.

Edit: I also forgot about Dragonblade, which gives him a ton of mobility.
    When you do things like this to counter Genji, maybe he's a tad too strong

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv...54x480.mp4#t=0

Sad thing is, I can see Genji escaping if given a fraction of a second to react.

10+ Year Old Account

Potential theories? Deathwing is since 2.0 release most expected hero.