Help :/ -Feral Druid (Prowl)

I'm new to the druid class in Legion and I play Feral. One question, sometimes I am unable to use Prowl at all, even when out of combat and it annoys me. Is this a known bug? Or am I missing something to do with the class. Help :/

Deleted
    make sure it is off cooldown.

It's simply greyed out :/, which I would have thought to be combat, yet I can go bird form.

The only things blocking someone from using prowl are the cd and whether or not you're in combat. If both those conditions are met and you still can't use it, it's a bug. Try relogging.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Are you running any add-ons or using a macro to Prowl?

No macro and I wouldn't think it would be an addon. I believe it's a bug, re-logging seemed to work. Guess I'll cross my fingers, or claws, that it doesn't occur often.

Quote Originally Posted by hupy90 View Post
    No macro and I wouldn't think it would be an addon. I believe it's a bug, re-logging seemed to work. Guess I'll cross my fingers, or claws, that it doesn't occur often.
    Check with dragging "another" Prowl to Your action bar,

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Could be an action bar glitch. Try accessing prowl from your spellbook or as Eroth suggested, re-dragging it from the spellbook, down onto your action bar.
    If the problem keeps re-appearing, submit a bug report. If it hasn't re-appeared then it was just a glitch.