Deleted

My application as off topic forums moderator

Hi guys,

i think you guys really need help on the off topic forum, including the politics subpart.

Literally, these subforums are full of right wing propaganda, fake news, racism and race posts, nation bashing and every kind of slander and trolling.

I would like to be of help.

You actually know my agenda. I would ensure those forums get rid of any kind of racist bigotry, get rid of right wing filterbubbles which literally bash immigrants, other nations as like sweden (which is an often abused country for right wing propaganda). I would ensure that there is no open thread which publically insults minorities, which is about disrediting people just for their religion or their skin color. And i would ensure that no kind of trolling as like false accusation and fake news quotes would get any going in that topics.

I openly admit that i am highly biased. I would close every kind of thread which would discuss "islam" or any other religion, i would close every single thread which was about flamebaiting. I would infract any kind of nationalist or left wing troll.

So guys, it is up to you. Do you want help? Do you need help? And if not, what do you actually think about the idea to adress all those topics?

Thanks.
    rym

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I openly admit that i am highly biased.
    You're hired!

10+ Year Old Account

Can't tell if serious
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    I mean it fully serious.

If this guy becomes a mod this entire site loses any credibility it somewhat had.

You admitted to having an agenda where a mod shouldn't have any (can be argued about current mods but still) so you just admitted to not being qualified to being a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    If this guy becomes a mod this entire site loses any credibility it somewhat had.
    I would say they lost that long time ago when they continued to let Endus be a moderator.

Deleted
    Sounds like just the right sort of thing for this forum, definitely what we need. I often feel like the current mods are not bias enough, and that's really frustrating imo

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post
    I would say they lost that long time ago when they continued to let Endus be a moderator.
    When Endus took CNN's side in the blackmail thing he literally lost the remaining shreds of his credibility.

OP pretty much gave the speech that any juror not wanting to be on jury duty would give in regard if they were fit to be there or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    OP pretty much gave the speech that any juror not wanting to be on jury duty would give in regard if they were fit to be there or not.
    He basically said "I am going to ban anyone with a different opinion than me"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You admitted to having an agenda where a mod shouldn't have any (can be argued about current mods but still) so you just admitted to not being qualified to being a mod.
    I dont know, its up to the owner of this site to decide that.

I can assure you that if i would become mod, i would exactly do what i talk about.

- - - Updated - - -

No, i said i would infract trolling. Which has a very clear definition. People that create topics just to create emotional responses.

I would close threads which are racist. I would close talks about religions. I would infract those insulting others.

Oh that wacky Endus!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post

Can't tell if serious
    Thanks for the laugh dude :P

One thing is sure - this was the most entertaining OP of the day, to me.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I dont know, its up to the owner of this site to decide that.

I can assure you that if i would become mod, i would exactly do what i talk about.

- - - Updated - - -

No, i said i would infract trolling. Which has a very clear definition. People that create topics just to create emotional responses.

I would close threads which are racist. I would close talks about religions. I would infract those insulting others.
    What determines a topic created to get an emotional response and one that just gets one on its own? And what would the minimum basis to qualify as racist to you? I don't have a problem with you having a bias but using that as your main reason for wanting to be a mod I find goes against what a mod should truly be.