Deleted

Problem with MM spec

Hey i have again a problem about my MM Hunter, so when i pop cd's on bosses at ToS NM/HC i go to like 1.56 mills, but after that i go to like 700-800k when cd's are on cooldown im using same rotation when i pop cd's etc.. I have 2x t20 set (head heroic and hands normal), also i use bad legendary as Belt with aimed shot stacks and wrist with 800% dmg on burst shot, my weapon is on 53 traits, i have the mastery trinket from ToS that gives agility (EoE), and the CoF HC fron Nighthold, on simbot im going like 947k dps i really dont know what i make up wrong with my hunter..

Spec: MM
    Item level:918
    Realm: Stormclase EU
    Character name: Spitfirè

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...cale/spitfirè

- - - Updated - - -

Any would help me out in-game or here?
    Last edited by mmoc9d5cf0e9a8; 2017-07-17 at 08:02 AM.

Deleted
    I can see one main issue. On Goroth you have the legendary belt and the crappy wrists.

First one in AOE/Cleave and second one plain crap. If you do not have other legendaries it might explain your dps, especially without the boots. Boots are life for MM, man. Then ring/gloves maybe for ST.

Careful with simcraft, it depends on how you sim yourself and type of fight.

Then a few things:

Lock and Load on a pure ST fight, no switch, is not as good as True Aim: Maiden and Goroth. Crows are also slightly better than Volley on those fights.

For some reason I see some Multi Shots on Goroth. Never ever use it in ST, it is REALLY bad.

Maybe it was an accident but your openener on Maiden is scary. You cast 2 arcane shot at pull, then True Shot and marked Shot. This is terrible. Without Bl it should be something like: prepot, Windburst, Crows-TrueShot-Aimed Shot x 2 or x 3 Then Market Shot, Arcane Shotx 2 then dump the rest of focus with Aimed Shot x 2 or x 3 depending on haste.

You have to learn how to maximise opener and small burst window.

With 2T20 you should try to cast Aimed Shot x 2 to get the 15% crit damage buff.

Twise made a good video about the way to play hunter properly with 7.2.5, you should check that out, it is a good start. Just type twise 7.2.5 hunter on Youtube or Google.

Hunta

Deleted
    Can you tell me the rotation without trueshot(waiting for it) ?

Quote Originally Posted by EplixsTV View Post
    You can sim yourself, and it'll tell you the rotation! :P

Quote Originally Posted by EplixsTV View Post
    for the most part its arcane to 75 (with marked proc) or like 90 (without)

Then with proc aim aim arcane aim... Without just dump 2 aim and hope for proc before next... Or atleast thats how i was taught... i'm still working on mastering MM though.

Deleted
    Yeah i kinda got it, im gonna try it out on some raids.