Question A little help please: LUA Errors on LUI / Addons - How to Use BugGrabber/Sack

Hi Guys,

Ever since TOS came out I'm getting flooded with LUA errors whenever I'm in there.
    To the point where my UI stops being responsive.

Outside of TOS there's no issues, so I'm not sure why this is happening now.
    I've installed Bugsack + buggrabber, but I can't figure out how to copy/paste the errors out of there now so I can post them somewhere so people can help me.

So my questions:

A. how do I copy the errors out of Bugsack.
    B. Where should I go to have anyone look at my errors and tell me which Addon's are causing them?
    C. Any other advice is welcome.

Regards,

SailCat

Tordenflesk. Super useful man. Really. (read, ur a jerk.)

Anyway. I figured out I had to turn on something in the addon so it would show bugs after I'm out of combat and send them to the sack.

Here's the bug:

16278x LUI\modules\cooldown\cooldown.lua:210: Attempt to access forbidden object from code tainted by an AddOn
    [C]: in function `IsVisible'
    LUI\modules\cooldown\cooldown.lua:210: in function <LUI\modules\cooldown\cooldown.lua:202>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: in function `SetCooldown'
    FrameXML\Cooldown.lua:5: in function `CooldownFrame_Set'
    ...eBlizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:522: in function `UpdateBuffs'
    ...eBlizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:159: in function `OnUnitAuraUpdate'
    ...eBlizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:53: in function <...eBlizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:35>

Locals:

and another one:

15593x LUI\modules\cooldown\cooldown.lua:210: Attempt to access forbidden object from code tainted by an AddOn
    LUI\modules\cooldown\cooldown.lua:210: in function <LUI\modules\cooldown\cooldown.lua:202>
    ...eBlizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:159: in function `OnUnitAuraUpdate'
    ...eBlizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:53: in function <...eBlizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:35>

Captain Obvious. Thanks man.

ANyway I figured out I had to turn on a setting in the Addon so I could copy/paste the lua errors:

Here's the most important one:

15593x LUI\modules\cooldown\cooldown.lua:210: Attempt to access forbidden object from code tainted by an AddOn

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Ok, so this was pretty damn funny. Well played, sir.

(Of course, isn't "cut" CTRL-X?)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    Ok, so this was pretty damn funny. Well played, sir.

(Of course, isn't "cut" CTRL-X?)
    So much for getting some constructive help here.
    Thanks guys. (sarcasm.)

As far as telling which addons are causing them, that's usually pretty easy. Just read through the little popup window and you'll see the name of whatever addon is causing it. I'm sorry I can't give more specific instructions without looking at one of the warnings, but it'll be obvious. I sometimes get them from WAs with custom script in them, and the error message will very clearly (somewhere near the beginning) say WAs was the cause.

Could be nameplate taint in instances, could be a sign of the upcoming dance studio