Skull of Gul'dan timewapred

Hi all,

So I was lucky enough to get this thing to Warforge to 915, however Simcraft seems to use the lvl 70 version when simming so I have no idea how good it is, I'm currently using a 895 Whispers for all 3 specs, (For Aff I have an 885 Metronome and for Destr and Demo I use KJBW in my second slot, I don't have dps legendaries for those specs yet)

Any idea how good this thing is? Or could I change the buff myself in Simcraft?

Raidbots seems to be updated with the new Skull of Gul'dan (which means the newest simcraft likely is as well if you redownload it).

You were in Aff spec when I looked (Inshabel on Kazzak EU?). For ST (Patchwerk), the metronome + whispers simmed the highest. For Hectic Cleave, Skull + Whispers simmed the highest. Though that may vary with talents, so I'd recommend you fiddle with it yourself.
    Last edited by Delia; 2017-07-17 at 03:58 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cerenitie
    Shyara

Quote Originally Posted by Delia View Post
    Raidbots seems to be updated with the new Skull of Gul'dan (which means the newest simcraft likely is as well if you redownload it).

You were in Aff spec when I looked (Inshabel on Kazzak EU?). For ST (Patchwerk), the metronome + whispers simmed the highest. For Hectic Cleave, Skull + Whispers simmed the highest. Though that may vary with talents, so I'd recommend you fiddle with it yourself.
    Ye that's me, I'll check out raidbot, but I was using the latest Simcraft build at the time, thanks.