MG Drain Cycle Confusion

I have a question for some of you experienced Locks.

I'm confused about the MG Drain cycle when taking Contagion. If I follow the guides my up time on the Contagion Buff goes down since I'm not refreshing UA as much. Am I doing it wrong and have I misread the reco'd way to play MG? Would it be better to play AC with MG for that reason?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    I have a question for some of you experienced Locks.

I'm confused about the MG Drain cycle when taking Contagion. If I follow the guides my up time on the Contagion Buff goes down since I'm not refreshing UA as much. Am I doing it wrong and have I misread the reco'd way to play MG? Would it be better to play AC with MG for that reason?
    Yipzarena has a really good video covering that topic, he uploaded it recently. you should check it out its really informative. basically never use 2 ua unless you are at 3+ shards, and only use 1 UA until u hit 3 shards (with SC/belt procs) then u start using 2 ua reap again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimk View Post
    Yipzarena has a really good video covering that topic, he uploaded it recently. you should check it out its really informative. basically never use 2 ua unless you are at 3+ shards, and only use 1 UA until u hit 3 shards (with SC/belt procs) then u start using 2 ua reap again.
    Thanks. Do you have a link?

just go to youtube and search yipzarena