Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You Parroted Claim and you formed an opinion involving nothing but your own bias.

Enjoy your Dunning Kruger!
    Let me know when you can cite a source to back your claims.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahah this is now just sad, hey let see how many people can bolster my argument I can agree with yay, Like Highschool
    Nope, I just like cookies.

Let me know when you have an actual argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You're defeating the point of my choice of a cookie <.<
    I also love yellow Starburst, I'm evil that way.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Freethought project? Seems a little tinfoil hat to generalize the TSA who has over 50,000 officers as all tyrannical and corrupt. I think the cases of the things pointed out are probably in the sub .1% range when you're talking about that many agents handling safety checks for almost 2 million people in the US flying daily.

On top of that, it's not like TSA agents are a super-skilled high-paying job. All it takes is a high school diploma and making it through an interview and background check, and the pay is just in the $25k-30k/yr range. Not that salary is an excuse, but when you have that many employees working in a high-stress, repetitive and boring, relatively low-pay, and frankly (no offense to TSA agents) but not super-high skilled or growth-type job dealing with masses of public people, it's not surprising if there are a few bad ones. I've never had trouble and I've been surprised to see agents be friendly when dealing with lots of rude, sweaty, grumpy, ungrateful travelers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Freethought project? Seems a little tinfoil hat to generalize the TSA who has over 50,000 officers as all tyrannical and corrupt. I think the cases of the things pointed out are probably in the sub .1% range when you're talking about that many agents handling safety checks for almost 2 million people in the US flying daily.

On top of that, it's not like TSA agents are a super-skilled high-paying job. All it takes is a high school diploma and making it through an interview and background check, and the pay is just in the $25k-30k/yr range. Not that salary is an excuse, but when you have that many employees working in a high-stress, repetitive and boring, relatively low-pay, and frankly (no offense to TSA agents) but not super-high skilled or growth-type job dealing with masses of public people, it's not surprising if there are a few bad ones. I've never had trouble and I've been surprised to see agents be friendly when dealing with lots of rude, sweaty, grumpy, ungrateful travelers.
    Well all of them can basically grope you in front of other airline passengers. The problem is the policy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised this doesn't count as conspiracy nonsense. Nope TSA doing their job, glad they are there, Gains outweigh the cost.
    http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topof...608-story.html
    I'm sorry, what gains are you speaking of? The TSA is fucking terrible at doing its job, 95% failure rate is atrocious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    http://www.latimes.com/opinion/topof...608-story.html
    I'm sorry, what gains are you speaking of? The TSA is fucking terrible at doing its job, 95% failure rate is atrocious.
    Some people probably enjoy it?