View Poll Results: Do you like the current disc playstyle ?

Voters
146. This poll is closed
  • I love it !

68 46.58%
  • I hate it ! I want my shield back ;'(

56 38.36%
  • No , I want a Support / Buffer Spec !

22 15.07%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    doesn't eclipse Holy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped playing disc in WoD because of the changes, but haven't played Legion at all yet. If they changed it back a bit, I guess i will give it another go. It was an interesting healer class, much different from my resto shaman.
    My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

By Shyama

Dsc, I don't really get your beef. Are you saying it's hard to setup 20 atonements for bursts before the first fall off? You have to keep reapplying atonement between bursts?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your complaint. What does atonement time not allow you to do?
    Last edited by Memento1; 2017-11-12 at 08:03 PM.

Disc for the next exp.

I’ve played Disc for 12 years and have always been a good healer. I didn’t play at all this xpac though. I recently came back just over a week ago. I have managed to lvl to 110 and I’m currently 909 ilvl. I am having a hard time getting use to the changes. I have done a ton of research and I hope it starts paying off soon. Finding it difficult though at the moment. I just completed Heroic ToS and I couldn’t keep up with the Hpriest. It wasn’t even close lol. He did out gear me quite a bit though. Lol

It takes more than a week to readjust to the Disc changes. I hope you'll stick with it! If you've done all the research, I've found 2 things help me the most: practice, and watching gameplay videos. The practice of switching targets constantly, and between dps and "heals", only gets comfortable with practice. For good gameplay videos, I watch Automaticjak, though it's worth it to check out any Disc stream or vid you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be very sad if current Disc goes away, but it doesn't sound like they are planning any massive class changes for BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want my old Disc back

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I will be very sad if current Disc goes away, but it doesn't sound like they are planning any massive class changes for BfA.
    As soon as I read that they weren't planning anything massive, made me happy. I love this current version of disc, so I can keep playing it and not worry about it getting butchered like MW did.../knocks on wood.

Deleted
    I think the current Disc is pretty cool But I still think it'd be nice to have a moderate cooldown for absorbing incoming raid AoE damage. Not something that's good enough to spam on cooldown(Perhaps a short 1-2s duration), but something you can time and plan before a large raid AoE impact.

Apart from that, it's in a much better place than just spamming Bubble mindlessly.

Deleted
    Disc are the worst spec ever - If I wanted to DPS, I had chosen a DPS spec.....

Deleted
    how does a relate to b

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phriestoz View Post
    And that's fine. There are 5 healing specs that play very much like a classic healer. Discipline isn't for you and that's alright, but there are plenty of people who do enjoy it as it is and they can't find their fun in any other spec.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phriestoz View Post
    Nah, the spec I don't like is the worst spec ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

the removing of cd + mastery buffing absorb = yummy

Deleted
    Man disc is in such a good spot it's untrue, i raid with a Hpally, 2 resto Druids and I main Disc. On Garothi world breaker mythic our best druid and top healer is a typical 99% parse on most fights on our mythic clears. He is our healing officer so has BOW and an additional innervate so he has more mana than anyone could need, and in our last kill after checking logs cast 123 rejuv's - THATS 123 rejuv's..................................let that sink in for a second...................really let that sink in hard.

That is 1 cast of rejuv every 2.3 seconds. i mean seriously how boring is that, hey come raiding and press the same button every 2 seconds for this fight please and you'll be at the top of the meters woop woop.

He beat me by just under 200k HPS and thats okay. I had a great fight mixing up my dps and healing rotations, planned my cd's for the boss mechanics and was engaged and thinking all the way through the fight. Oh yeah and i contributed 335k DPS on top of my 1.2mHPS and guess what he did ZERO DPS

So what would you rather be playing? a fun engaging, challenging spec where you have to be smart and considered in your gameplay or a 1 button wonder spec............ it's personal preference but don't ask me to dumb down my class or switch to a druid!

also when you look at the contribution to the kill disc outshines other healers. i contributed 1.56m hps and dps together - he contributed only 1.42m so again who was more useful that fight?

disc is fine, it's hard but rewarding and people who complain about it having a high skill ceiling or attonements are hard to use should be directed towards the other healers, leave disc how it is and play a shaman or druid or holy which are much different!

also don't get me started on the nonsense around mythic+ challenges for disc. they don't exist you just don't have the capacity to play the spec right

logs for the disbelievers https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...1&type=healing

Hi There! We are looking for experienced people that are interested in from working their home on a full-time basis.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Sameeeee. I love the current Disc.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."