Relinquished nerubian husk.

So I got a relinquished nerubian husk today and not only that but it also has avoidance on it too. I know haste is the worst stat for brewmasters but the effect on it is pretty decent along with the avoidance on it. It would be replacing the trinket off Krosus for me. Is this any good or should I look to replace this thing?

Wait what ? Since when is haste a bad stat ?

Haste is bad for WW, great for Brew.

Quote Originally Posted by Npshaman View Post
    Haste is fine to a point and a waste after 14.3% or so. Somewhere sub 10% is enough for most.

Yeah this is what I meant by haste isn't as good anymore. Nerubian husk puts my haste to 21% which is a bit high now. My crit is at 26% and my mastery is at 27% so it's not like my other stats are lacking. I just find between all this haste and BoB a lot my brews just got to waste but I really like husks effect, especially since it has avoidance on it too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Npshaman View Post
    For the 3 TP (Tiger Palm) rotation, you want to have around or just beneath 11% haste. For the 2TP rotation, you need somewhere around exactly 14.3% haste. Anything above 15% is a waste and anything below 8% is really bad and you need more of it.

Edited in lieu of keqe's correction.
    Last edited by jadedfuture; 2017-09-17 at 02:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedfuture View Post
    For the 2 TP (Tiger Palm) rotation, you want to have around or just beneath 11% haste. For the 3TP rotation, you need somewhere around exactly 14.3% haste. Anything above 15% is a waste and anything below 8% is really bad and you need more of it.
    I guess you have them wrong. With 14.3% haste you fit 2 tiger palms perfectly with RJW. You can't even fit 3 TP's between keg smashes even with 0% haste (which is impossible because artifact gives haste). Keg smash comes out of CD at 3. tiger palm. Not to even mention how energy starving that would be.

With artifact and legendary chest+shoulders you get 8% haste with that alone. Add to that if you want to use 4p T20 with it you get 12% haste or more depending tier ilvl. It is quite impossible to realistically even have lower than 14.3% haste these days with modern gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    I guess you have them wrong. With 14.3% haste you fit 2 tiger palms perfectly with RJW. You can't even fit 3 TP's between keg smashes even with 0% haste (which is impossible because artifact gives haste). Keg smash comes out of CD at 3. tiger palm. Not to even mention how energy starving that would be.

With artifact and legendary chest+shoulders you get 8% haste with that alone. Add to that if you want to use 4p T20 with it you get 12% haste or more depending tier ilvl. It is quite impossible to realistically even have lower than 14.3% haste these days with modern gear.
    Yeah I mixed them around. First build I mentioned was 3TP rotation, second one was 2TP. I got the stats correct but not the names lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jadedfuture View Post
    Yeah I mixed them around. First build I mentioned was 3TP rotation, second one was 2TP. I got the stats correct but not the names lol.
    Yeah but I don't see why you would ever want to do 3TP rotation. You'd miss keg smash usage AND run out of energy to do it in less than 30 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    Haste is fine to a point and a waste after 14.3% or so. Somewhere sub 10% is enough for most.
    Yep, up to 10% is just fine. Past that, it loses defensive and offensive value pretty quickly compared to Mastery/Vers/Crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Llarold View Post
    Yep, up to 10% is just fine. Past that, it loses defensive and offensive value pretty quickly compared to Mastery/Vers/Crit.
    i cant seem to lose the extra haste. between shoulders/chest and my best pieces having haste, im way over where i want to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    i cant seem to lose the extra haste. between shoulders/chest and my best pieces having haste, im way over where i want to be.
    Weapon has tons of Haste, too. It can be tough.