Thread: Da Damage P2

Da Damage P2

Damage has gone a bit over the top right now, not only from cross burst but also single target (one player) source. Its the new gear, extra points in artifact and balance .. The game is just not fun like this ..

I don't recall the last time a healer could get locked down and solo'ed so easily by some DPS ..

Caster's get blown up within one hard CC ..

Even tanks get shredded within one burst window ..

I've been rolling many builds to see what da heck is going on and its all the same .. Melee will blow sht up in seconds .. Ranged can setup over a million easily in seconds .. Man who's flying this ship and what da heck is he/she smoking??

/sigh such a great game does not deserve people of this poor quality working on its PvP ..

Yeah I agree, atm it really feels like there is no pace: it's all about short and huge burst windows.

I'm not highly rated, just playing a bit for fun and I did reached 2K rating last season with my DK, I faced pretty much all comps and when I was fighting theses different classes, sometimes it was harder depending of the comps but overall, it felt like I had answers facing the other team and the game seemed to be pretty balanced overall

atm it's just all over the place, sub rogues are bursting my ass in less than 4 sec, I just don't know wtf to do against frost mages/sub rogues/boomkies, the amount of burst dmg coming from each player is way too high

it's just very frustrating and not fun at all, idk why the class balance changed so much compared to 7.2, because PVP wise it was actually way more enjoyable back then