Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Atleast they aren't completely waiting to give any kind of buff. 50-70k should atleast pull us up a few spots.

Fair enough, but it's still dependent on how much fixing hrw is going to hurt....it won't be crazy but it's still five less runes if I'm calculating it right.

some pretty strong nerfs to Warrior legendaries as well

Is very funny when people complain about the tuning too, that it's "so late to do this" when it's only a few weeks in. They did this in Nighthold as well, and we waited even longer than a few weeks for Unholy to be buffed. Saying a top performing spec, well above others, is unwarrented for nerfs is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    some pretty strong nerfs to Warrior legendaries as well
    Those are crazy nerfs for arms but I'm surprised balance isn't being nerfed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Is very funny when people complain about the tuning too, that it's "so late to do this" when it's only a few weeks in. They did this in Nighthold as well, and we waited even longer than a few weeks for Unholy to be buffed. Saying a top performing spec, well above others, is unwarrented for nerfs is silly.
    Shitty thing is...If they were to do a small tuning pass (Literally change 5-8 specs by 1-3%) every week on Tuesday, the game would be balanced in a few months. It may take a little longer to get AoE sorted out by tying the tuning to some talents on classes, but still the game would be so much better if this were to happen every single week.

Progression wouldn't be affected if you just upped the lower 5 specs by a few %, as most top end guilds aren't using those specs for the world first race anyway. As as example, buffing Frost dk, by say, 10%, would have had no change on the outcome of the world first race

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    What a pointless answer
    It's not. They're all performing good when you know how to play them. The people who are complaining about the lost of their dps need to know their rotation first and foremost.
    Not to mention the legendaries, if you don't have the right legendaries then you can be sure one spec might perform better even though the logs say otherwise.
    My frost spec doesn't have concordance (maybe 1 or 2 can't remember), yet I can still perform better than the dk unholy with the same ilvl. Why ? Because they don't know how to play and are probably playing a spec they don't enjoy because someone told them to play it.

So I'll answer again : It's not a pointless answer, get over it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkusa View Post
    I know this has probably been asked already, but as of right now (on PTR) what spec do you guys think is going to be the best? Unholy?
    The spec you play better. As always.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    Shitty thing is...If they were to do a small tuning pass (Literally change 5-8 specs by 1-3%) every week on Tuesday, the game would be balanced in a few months. It may take a little longer to get AoE sorted out by tying the tuning to some talents on classes, but still the game would be so much better if this were to happen every single week.

Progression wouldn't be affected if you just upped the lower 5 specs by a few %, as most top end guilds aren't using those specs for the world first race anyway. As as example, buffing Frost dk, by say, 10%, would have had no change on the outcome of the world first race
    You are forgetting PvP which is why they cut 2H frost... theu couldnt figure it out in WoD and babies cried when getting 2 OBs to the face during HM

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post

And true. Method would still run 13 huntards for M avatar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Those are crazy nerfs for arms but I'm surprised balance isn't being nerfed too.
    Arms is in the top dps for St fights, which is kind of the majority in ToS, I mean they do a solid 100-200k more ST damage than any other spec. Balance only does ridiculous damage for Mistress, Demonic Inq and harjatan mythic, because those are sustained AOE/multidot fights, and they excell in it. Not only that, legendaries and the latest set bonus play a huge part in Balance's dps. Without set bonus for example, Balance does pitiful ST damage, which is kind of 5/9 ToS bosses.
    For fight's where they do shine, they're pretty much being tied with Affliction locks. Only exception to that is harjatan mythic and Mistress heroic due the high number of adds you have and a Balance druid can go full out with their aoe. Mythic Mistress, balance has to hold back due tornado timings.
    For any other boss, they're smack in the middle.

Btw, for KJ, how insane would Inexorable Assault be? Intermission 1 lasts like a minute, that's 30 stacks of that talent, 9000% weapon damage. Can Frost DK's become the king of fight's with stupid intermissions?!
    Last edited by mmocfce925a786; 2017-07-23 at 02:03 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    BoS will likely still be used, since it's damage got increased. Though It seems the damage increase but ability to keep it's uptime going for ages is moving our damage to a better spread between burst and non-BoS windows.

Deleted
    The specs are called frost, blood and unholy
    If you are thinking about a builds - BoS is still ahead on patchwerk as far as my maths goes. Didn't do much testing tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post

Btw, for KJ, how insane would Inexorable Assault be? Intermission 1 lasts like a minute, that's 30 stacks of that talent, 9000% weapon damage. Can Frost DK's become the king of fight's with stupid intermissions?!
    It only stacks to 10, lasts 10 seconds which is just enough time (without any fancy haste buffs or such with moderate haste near 25% passive), to get all hits off. Each hit by your AA consumes one attack, so it's not really bursty in that regard it just adds a bit of damage when you are able to connect for a few AA's

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Nice logic, they did it before therefore its not wrong. When you have to nerf a legendary thats been out for over a year by 40%, you either are bad at your job with respect to balance or just blatantly dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Nice logic, they did it before therefore its not wrong. When you have to nerf a legendary thats been out for over a year by 40%, you either are bad at your job with respect to balance or just blatantly dont care.
    Legendaries come into new power depending on the fights that are out, popular builds being used and the tier sets we have. Hence how strong the HB helm for Frost was in NH, it got nerfed but even without it being nerfed it wouldn't have been as strong in Tomb.

7+ Year Old Account
    Helm has been tuned down for a while. Why even complain now? HB is still a hard hitting spell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Method says Arms is stupid OP, Arms is stupid OP. World of Methodcraft. World of Warriorcraft?

Warriors are really getting to enjoy themselves this xpac. King tanks at launch, king fury in Nighthold with Draught, king arms DPS on KJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Helm has been tuned down for a while. Why even complain now? HB is still a hard hitting spell.
    Entirely missed the point of me mentioning it. Was saying how legendaries come into and out of power, before NH, the helm was rather not so good. In NH, it was amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Yeah they should have nerfed Ayala's pre-emptively in EN to counter the new traits warriors got in 7.2

Why is this thread still on ? To answer to OP, BoS is NOT going away. Not only is it stupid to predict the outcome when even the 7.2.5 patch isn't out, but you also can't predict at all what blizzard's changes will be.
    Stop crying. Just enjoy the game as it currently is.
    Don't like Frost ? Maybe it's time to play another class.
    Don't like the other classes ? Then why are you still playing this game ? Best way is to simply unsub. Blizzard hates it. By a large margin. Actually that's their first priority. To bring back the customers.
    I mean the patch isn't even out for christ sake.

I'm getting a little irritated with all the constant crybabies whining b*****s (no, I won't apologize. Give me a warning or whatever, I don't care).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just waiting for the next memespec to emerge, like masterfrost did in Firelands.