Page 1 of 2
LastLast

holy t21 2and 4 set

the 2 set alright its like our 4 set but constant.

the 4 set roarrrr so sad. either there going to be people that fucking are going to be taking way to much damage or its going to be so useless

I was really hoping with the PTR updates yesterday that they would have changed the 4set

Yeah I don't think any holy pali is truly going to go after that 4 piece unless its their current best ilvl gear with crit.

There is only hope for us that blizz change the 4p set

i saw our 4set and i do raid mythic and i had said if the changes go through im not playing pally thats how much i feel it sucks

Agreed, I couldn't be any less excited about that set bonus. In fact I'm actually angry that they think people will be excited to get a bonus that bad.

Back up off the ledge people, these are all just placeholder bonuses. Can Guarantee that these will all be different by the time they go live

Quote Originally Posted by Dalamian View Post
    Back up off the ledge people, these are all just placeholder bonuses. Can Guarantee that these will all be different by the time they go live
    That WAS the case.. until they changed numbers on them instead of replacing them. Retribution still hasn't gotten a set bonus update, so that is still a placeholder for now, but Holy's isn't a placeholder anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    That WAS the case.. until they changed numbers on them instead of replacing them. Retribution still hasn't gotten a set bonus update, so that is still a placeholder for now, but Holy's isn't a placeholder anymore.
    I thought they applied some numbers to the ret bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalamian View Post
    I thought they applied some numbers to the ret bonuses?
    No mention of ret set bonuses in the datamine at all. Holy and Prot had numbers updated though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    No mention of ret set bonuses in the datamine at all. Holy and Prot had numbers updated though.
    Huh weird coulda sworn I saw them somewhere oh well.

More tier set bonuses changes were announced and holy paladins again get ignored. It's looking more and more like our shitty t21 4set is set in stone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like T21 2pc is all I'm going to use. Ever.

Go to the 7.3 ptr feedback forums and give your feedback about why sac is bad and why the 4 set is bad.

That is where the devs are responding to feedback about tier sets. Other Hpallies have already done this so if you want them to pay attention head there and post. Make sure it's just feedback though and not crying or swearing, they already said they don't read anything with that in it.

Deleted
    they would have to to know it's in it

Meant that if you're gonna make a post don't caps lock rage and call them idiots because they'll ignore your post and it'll be useless. Didn't mean the entire thread.

Regardless at some point they'll notice it if people keep posting in it I would think.

given how strong the 2pc is, it would make a lot of sense for 2/4pc to switch places.

to that end, the current 4pc is pretty bad though.

I cant seem to find the holy t21 - 2/4 set bonusses, can someone tell me what they are please?
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

dw about em there horibble ahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    I cant seem to find the holy t21 - 2/4 set bonusses, can someone tell me what they are please?
    Can't find 2p, but 4p is reduced CD on Sac every time your beacon target drops below 50%